Jump to content
    Thirdly
  • Author
  • 3,892 Words
  • 1,295 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

W.R.E.C.K. - 8. The Hazel Falcon

Cyrus's POV:

I woke up half-sprawled on top of my partner. When I opened my eyes, I realized that it was rather dark outside. We had slept for over twelve hours, apparently. I let out a snort of amusement at the sound of Revelin's soft snoring. I sat up and stretched, twisting my back a bit, before getting out of bed and speed-walking to the bathroom. A sigh of relief escaped me as I emptied my bladder, followed by a wide yawn.

The rooms we had chosen were rather large. The bathroom was proportionately as large, as well. After washing my face with some cold water, I glanced at myself in the mirror. My hair had grown steadily as the months passed. Currently, it fell to my shoulders in white-blond waves and curls. The top half of my hair was a complete mess after sleeping for so long. Once again, I seriously contemplated chopping it all off.

The sound of Revelin's loud yawn drew my attention to the bedroom, and I quickly moved forward as he all but ran over to the toilet to relieve himself, as well.

"Did we sleep a whole day, or has it been two days already?" Revelin mused aloud.

"We'll find out soon enough," I replied.

Revelin's hair wasn't nearly on the same level as messy as mine was, even after sleeping for so long. A part of me was envious, but the other part found it to be one of his sexiest quirks. When he caught me staring, he gave me a questioning glance.

"It's nothing. I was just thinking of cutting my hair again-" I began, but he immediately cut me off.

"No!" He whined. "I like it this length; it suits you. Trim it if you must, but don't cut it too short, Cy."

I let out a long sigh. "We'll see."

Revelin's gaze shifted towards the shower. "Hmm. We never did finish what we started during that one shower while we were on Garridan's ship…"

A half-smirk tugged at one of my lips. "Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting, Revelin Eferize?"

"Absolutely," He fervently replied as he tugged me gently by the wrist. But, it wasn't the shower he ventured to climb in. Instead, he headed past it towards a tub that was similar to a Jacuzzi.

After a few curses and some tinkering, Revelin figured out how to cycle warm water. He tested the water first, walking in until the water reached his waist. Then, he submerged himself completely for a moment before coming back up. "Yes, that feels great." He practically purred.

I didn't hesitate to join him. I even submerged myself completely for a moment, as well. He was right. Perhaps Wight-Led added some medicated salt or soothing scent to the water, but whatever it was, it felt heavenly. I made my way towards the liquid soaps and cloths on the side and moved as if to wash Revelin's back, but he placed a hand on my wrist to stop me and set the cloth aside.

"Not yet, Mr. Kairos," He grumbled as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me flush against him. "We've been delayed and interrupted far too many times. I fully intend to make up each and every missed opportunity right here and now."

A shiver rolled down my spine when his voice fell to a deep, sultry tone. "Ah!" I gasped when I felt the all-too-familiar sensation of Revelin's Vim surrounding my inner walls, expanding and releasing the flesh in tandem. The timing and energy were consistent, so I knew that my partner meant serious business.

It had certainly been a while since the last time we got busy like this, so I knew better than to distract him by touching or kissing him. Instead, I rested my elbows on the edge of the tub and leaned back as he prepared me. Revelin's blue eyes were alight as he watched me squirm and gasp with every other stretch of his Vim.

"Cosmos!" I keened. When his eyes lowered to my steadily growing erection, I felt a blush rise to my cheeks. I didn't feel shy about what we were doing. We had been lovers for a little over a year, after all. But, since we had been holding back for a while, I felt a bit embarrassed by how fast and how hard I grew under his gaze.

Revelin was a rather fair lover, in my opinion. There were times that he allowed me to take over, as well as times when he allowed me to bend him over. But, for the time being, I was more than willing to be the one that was taken.

"Oh no, don't!" I whimpered and bit my lip to stifle a moan when Revelin ran his forefinger under my shaft in a long line.

"I've missed you too, little Cy," Revelin whispered. "You've grown since I last saw you."

"For the love of the cosmos," I hissed. "It hasn't been that long." I turned around and took both of his hands, placing them on my hips as I jutted my backside out. "In any case, if you don't do something about it now, you'll lose your chance."

I felt him press closer to me as he breathed against my ear. "Oh? I think I have a solution for that." He chuckled in a mischievous manner.

I nearly yelped when I felt a ring of his Vim close in snugly beneath the base of my shaft and balls. I had mixed feelings about it. On one hand, it would help ensure that I didn't come too soon. On the other hand, my flesh was trapped in Revelin's Vim until he released it. It was another level of control that I had to decide whether to give up or not. But, I trusted the man. In spite of everything, I trusted him. "Alright," I conceded as I spread my legs and pushed back against him. "I'll give it a try."

The rumbling growl that resonated from Revelin's chest caused me to blush a little harder. I wondered briefly if he ever did these kinds of things with lovers in the past and just how far he delved into bondage before I came along, if at all.

"Cy," He hissed as he readied himself behind me.

My thoughts were immediately scattered to the wind when I felt my partner sliding right on home. Revelin was certainly pulling all the stops with his Vim. There was a double layer that acted as a soft buffer that diminished the friction. Regardless of how hard he thrusted into me, I was protected.

I felt the pleasure and heat build at a steady pace as I began to move back against him, as well. "Come on, Rev. Don't hold back." I urged him between moans. "We have a lot to catch up for."

"With…pleasure," He groaned as he spread my legs even further and began to downright pound into me.

The water began to splash around us, but the sounds that came out of our mouths were so loud that it drowned out the sound of the splashing. "Cosmos!" I hissed when I felt my shaft harden a few more notches. It took discipline not to reach down and finish myself off, Vim ring be damned. But, I wanted our rutting to last.

My breath hitched when I felt the hot spurts of Revelin's seed spilling inside me far sooner than I had anticipated. Another shiver rolled down my spine when he groaned my name and kissed my shoulder. I felt him breathing against my skin as we kept still and waited. After a few minutes, I let out a breath of relief when my erection dwindled back down. I turned around and instantly regretted it. The look in Revelin's multi-blue eyes nearly aroused me all over again. I averted my gaze and tried to relax again in vain.

"Look at you, all flushed and frustrated." Revelin practically purred. "Want to call it quits? I have no qualms with jacking off while sucking you off."

I sent him a glare and reached up to rake my hands through the Wanderer's black locks, giving them a rough tug. "No, damn it," I grumbled. "I'll wait…I want to feel you inside me when I let go." I let out a long sigh. "I just don't want it to end too fast. I know I'm not going to last very long this time."

"Lean back with your elbows on the edge like you were before," He instructed in a husky voice as he began to stroke himself.

I did as he asked, tilting my head back so that I could sweep the half-drying strands out of my face with one hand. The movement drew the Wanderer's gaze to my face and then his eyes drew down to my lips. I spread my legs just as he moved forward to kiss me, and that was when I realized how bad of an idea that truly was.

I felt my heartbeat kick up from the moment I felt his lips against mine. Revelin wasted no time in invading my mouth with his tongue. I took in a sharp breath through my nose as I did my best to keep up with his tongue's demands. I bit his upper lip and, as he finally pulled away, it was with a final suck on the tip of my tongue that left me eager for more. I didn't even have to look down to know that I was all but fully erect once again. The bastard knew how his kisses affected me.

The smug smile on his face would have aggravated me at any other time. But, just then, all I wanted was to feel his hot flesh inside me. He finally obliged. I arched back onto my elbows as I felt every inch of him make its way inside. "Rev!" I gasped as I wrapped my legs around him. Fuck! Was I already starting to pre-cum?

I was jolted and let out a sound when my partner pinched one of my butt cheeks hard. "Damn it, Revelin! What the hell was that for?" I hissed as my hands clenched the edge of the tub hard in anger.

The dark-haired man simply smiled sheepishly at me, holding perfectly still. "You said you wanted it to last longer. I'm giving you the opportunity to redirect your thoughts long enough to relax."

"You know damn well that it's impossible to think of anything else when your dick's wedged up my- ah!" I nearly choked on air when he gave a sharp thrust towards my prostate. "Will…kill you!" I growled as I began to meet his thrusts. "…later!"

"Then I'd die with a smile on my face," Revelin replied with that very smile on his face. He then leaned back and grasped my hips tightly as he began to drive himself into my depths with purpose. "Cosmos, Cy!"

I hissed as each rough movement caused the Vim ring to pull slightly at my skin. I raked my gaze up my partner's waist to take in his expressions. He looked like he was struggling to concentrate. His favorite position was anything that involved us being face to face. I briefly wondered just how close he was to the edge. But, by that point, I no longer cared who came first or how fast. All I wanted was to see him lose himself inside of me.

"Revelin!" I keened, arching back as I felt the beginning of the end. The Wanderer realized as much, as well, and reached out to give my straining member one soft stroke.

"Then cum for me, Cy," He whispered headily, releasing the Vim ring and pressing his thumb against the underside of my shaft. "Let yourself go."

I needed no further encouragement or stimulation. "Cosmos!" I cried out. My body had just about had it. I felt it unwind in a rolling spur of energy as I spilled myself in several short bursts. I drew in several shaky breaths. "Rev…"

For a moment, I was worried that Revelin wouldn't reach his completion. But, I worried in vain. He released but moments after me. As I felt his fluids filling me a second time, I realized just how sated I was. At least, for the time being.

I winced as he slowly pulled out, but that pain was minimal in comparison to what I'd feel the next day. I carefully stretched out one leg at a time under the water. Revelin urged me to turn around with a hand on my shoulder. As he began to gently wash and kiss my back, I let out a soft noise of content. "If nothing drastic happens tomorrow, I'll be up for another round," I suggested.

"Cosmos, may nothing drastic happen tomorrow!" Revelin prayed fervently.

Soft laughter escaped me. When I felt soothed enough, I helped wash Revelin's own back. It was still dark out when we returned to the bedroom. We merely clambered back into bed, dried and naked, as we began to catch up on our sleep.

 


 

Verity's POV:

I let all the sleeping dogs lie for a day or two. Though I had expected Darryl and Vianis to have at each other as soon as they were alone, I hadn't expected to catch Alexandra and Luis doing the same! As Lexie's bestie, I knew she had her doubts about Luis in the past. But, apparently, they got themselves squared away. Though I knew that it meant that I probably wasn't going to see Lexie as often from then on, I was truly glad for them.

With most of the Vim users around me crashing, I took it upon myself to let Garridan and Kazren know what was going on. But, the ones that had the charms for the outlaws were Revelin and Cyrus. I had no choice but to sneak into their room to find it. I walked briskly down the hallway that led to their suite and paused outside of it. As I rubbed my fingers together, a burgundy-hued Vim keycard formed from the bottom to the top. When the card finished forming, I blew the steam off of it with a puff of air.

I used the card to sneak in, careful not to wake them. The charms were right on the nightstand, thankfully enough. Before walking through the door again, I gave them a last glance. "Rest well, my friends," I quietly whispered as I shut the door again.

With the charms in hand, I went outside to activate the one for Garridan.

"Yes, they are all out for the count," I spoke into the charm a moment later. "However, to tell you the truth, I think they miscalculated. I've been walking around the perimeter, and there's just no way that this is the empty planet they were aiming for. That means this is an occupied planet. Of what, I've yet to find out."

"It wouldn't be prudent to explore too far alone, Milady. Wait until the others are awake." Garridan insisted. "And, I take this to mean that we don't have any coordinates yet?"

"No, but 'Ren over there can create an Arch-Passage tracking my Vim signature so the two of you could find out," I suggested. "I doubt he'd want to try to make a powerful enough one to send the whole ship through…"

"Not even if I were paid to!" Kazren huffed.

A glint shone in Garridan's pale green eyes. "Leave Kazren to me. Expect us shortly."

"Just what do you mean by that?" Kazren squeaked.

I smiled broadly when the connection cut after that. I would find out which way they chose to arrive later on. For the time being, I headed back to my room to a small Arch-Passage I had built facing the ground. The setting was already there, so I merely activated it with my Vim, grabbed my bag, and dropped into the passage.

I landed on a large memory foam-like substance into a dimension I had found especially for Crystal and her eggs. The planet was inhabited by only a species of gentle birds and bees without stingers. The entire planet wreaked havoc on my allergies but was plenty safe for a dragon mother to nest with her eggs. "Crystal!" I called as I hauled the bag over my shoulder and headed in the direction of her nest. "Brought you some food," I explained as I laid down all sorts of hams and beef jerky in front of her.

As she began to eat, I gently stroked and patted her wings. The dragon and I had come a long way. When we first met, she had set out to kill me. She very nearly succeeded. And, in the process, gained my respect. There was a moment that I had gained the upper hand and could have ended her life, but I chose not to. She fought so desperately that I figured she deserved to live. I don't know how, but the two of us became friends.

I carefully sat next to her in the nest. "Garridan and Kazren will be coming soon," I told her. "I'll be sure that they bring Ronin along so that we can get him over here, ok?"

Crystal leaned down to look at me. I saw gratitude in her eyes. I pressed a hand to the side of her muzzle. "Don't mention it."

:::::::

Some time later, I found myself walking around Wight-Led. Other than feeling an 'odd earthquake,' the citizens went about as if nothing happened, completely oblivious to the fact that they were no longer on the same planet. It was highly amusing when, now and then, one of them would look up at the sky in a puzzled manner, wondering why it was a slightly different shade than usual.

In the midst of my people watching, a glint of the charm chain drew my attention. I had completely forgotten that I was still carrying it. When I held it up to my face, I saw a little falcon glowing in a hazel hue. Just whose charm was that? I let out a gasp and took a few steps back when I realized that the person on the other side was coming through.

The charm shone the hazel light outwards a few feet ahead of me, and a teenager rose out of it.

"Uncle Cy!" The teen exclaimed. But, his face fell the moment he saw me with the charms. "Oh? Who are you?"

"I should be asking you that question. My name is Verity." I replied as I glanced him over suspiciously. His hair was brown and straight. One side of it was shaved, and the rest was cut asymmetrically. His eyes were the same hazel hue as Cyrus's, but there the similarities ended. The teenager was tall and lean. His skin even had a healthy tan. "Are you really Cyrus's nephew?"

The teenager tilted his head slightly as he looked me over. "How do you know my uncle?" He questioned as the joy in his eyes changed to sharp suspicion.

"He's one of my besties." I simply replied.

"Bestie? My uncle doesn't have any friends, let alone people close enough to call a bestie." He responded.

I let out a sigh. I was patient with people, children, and animals. I was not patient with teenagers. "Believe it or not, it's the truth, kid."

"I'm not a kid!"

"Come on, I'll take you to see your uncle." I said, choosing to ignore his outburst. "Just, take it easy on him. He used up a lot of Vim, and he's been sleeping to recover."

"What did he need to use so much Vim for?"

"You ask a lot of questions. How do you expect me to give you so many answers when I don't even know your name yet?" I countered.

He actually looked sheepish after that. "Sorry. My name's Talon."

"Talon. Your uncle, with the help of a group of people, moved this entire town to another planet." I explained.

"Whoa!" He gasped.

I had already taken several steps before I realized that he stopped walking and had to double back again.

"On second thought, I think we better let him rest." Talon conceded.

"Wise choice," I added. "In any case, let me find you a room at the hotel we're all staying at for now."

"Man, I must have come at the worst time ever." The teenager mumbled.

"What did you need your uncle for? You're an Academy student, aren't you? Shouldn't you still be in school?" I asked after I ordered another room at the reception desk of the lobby and handed him the key.

"We were asked to shadow someone we respected for a week so that we could see them in their work environment," He replied as he pocketed the card key. "My uncle told me he had become a Wanderer and that he had a partner, but little else."

"The life of a Wanderer is a chaotic one. You're lucky you were able to get even that much information out of him." I snorted. "You definitely chose well for your project, though." A thought suddenly occurred to me. There was one person I knew for a fact that could handle babysitting a teenager for a day. Darryl. "If you follow me, I'll introduce you to two more of your uncle's friends."

I led him to Darryl and Vianis's room. Once there, I knocked loudly. "Guys, is it safe to come in!? No one naked?" I heard Talon snickering next to me, but I didn't hear any noise from inside the room. Vianis would have surely bickered at me by now. I frowned. "Give me one second," I said as I rubbed my fingers together to form another Vim key card. I flipped the switch as I peeked inside and saw that they weren't on the bed.

"Wait right here, I'll be right back," I said as I closed the door behind me and rushed over to the bathroom. They weren't there, either. As I glanced around, I saw the clothes I got them were still in the duffel bag. Something was wrong.

I rushed out of the room and saw that Talon's attention was down the hallway. When I looked in the same direction, I saw Cole. "C-C!" I called out as I rushed over to the slender man. "Have you seen Darryl or Vianis around?"

"No, not since we were all in the lobby a couple of days ago." Colibri mused. His fire opal blue eyes darted up to Talon for a moment before he reached out an elegant hand. "My name's Colibri. And you are?"

"Talon." The teenager replied as, instead of shaking the man's hand, he kissed the back of it. "Pleasure to meet you."

I thought about my responsibility for a brief moment, and then cast it to the wind. "Cole, this is my friend Cyrus's eighteen-year-old nephew. Can you show him around while I look for Darryl and Vianis?"

I had heard the stripper's breath hitch before he responded. "Yes, of course."

I ran off without looking back. If I were a naked Darryl and Vianis, where would I go? Maybe the spa! I decided to start there.

Copyright © 2016 Thirdly; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I was rereading your stories and even though the last update on this one was two years ago, I’d like to plead the case for picking it back up! Have you ever thought about coming back to it? 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, elisabeth1 said:

I was rereading your stories and even though the last update on this one was two years ago, I’d like to plead the case for picking it back up! Have you ever thought about coming back to it? 

 

Two years ago I entered my junior year of college. That's pretty much what happened. This one should be completed and posted by the end of the summer! Hopefully along with Kidnapping is Always an Option and The New Solare, both of which are literally only one or two chapters away from the end.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 2/26/2018 at 2:41 PM, Thirdly said:

 

Two years ago I entered my junior year of college. That's pretty much what happened. This one should be completed and posted by the end of the summer! 

Four years, four months and 24 days later and it still is not complete. 

😫

  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Efmaer said:

Four years, four months and 24 days later and it still is not complete. 

😫

I did warn it wasn't completed. 😂 I do have several other stories that are, though. 

Link to comment
5 hours ago, Thirdly said:

I did warn it wasn't completed. 😂 I do have several other stories that are, though. 

I completely missed the long term hold tag.   🤦🏻‍♀️

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
On 8/4/2022 at 2:40 AM, Efmaer said:

I completely missed the long term hold tag.   🤦🏻‍♀️

I'm sorry, it was someone else I had told about the completed ones: Tuesday Staff Meetings, My Faceless Bus Stalker Alpha, and Distant Calls...

Edited by Thirdly
Link to comment
10 hours ago, Thirdly said:

I'm sorry, it was someone else I had told about the completed ones: Tuesday Staff Meetings, My Faceless Bus Stalker Alpha, and Distant Calls...

I've read all your completed ones.

  • Wow 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..