Jump to content
    Thorn Wilde
    • Author
  • 6,760 Words
  • 1,635 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Hubris: Devon - 1. Devon

Devon threw another glance back toward the sofa where Dave still sat. He really was hot. Shame he wasn’t up for anything. Devon scanned the crowd for that guy from before, but couldn’t see him now. Instead, he walked over to Matt, who was just then standing by himself with a glass of wine. Sauntering over, he put his arm around the birthday boy’s shoulders.

‘Hey there, gorgeous,’ he said, with his most winning smile.

Matt leaned in and planted a big smooch on Devon’s cheek. ‘Hey yourself. No luck with Dave, then?’

‘Hah! Was I that obvious?’

‘A bit.’ Matt laughed. ‘I guess you might have had better luck if Nick hadn’t been here.’

Devon shook his head. ‘Nah. They’re both stuck on each other. They should just shag and get back together already, but everything has to be so fucking complicated with you people.’ He paused, regarding his friend. ‘Your Alan seemed a bit lukewarm towards me.’

Matt gave him a wry smile. ‘Yeah . . . He knows we used to fuck. Seems that makes him a bit uncomfortable.’

‘See? So fucking complicated. All this jealousy . . . I just don’t get it.’

‘Yeah, me neither, mate.’

‘So you don’t get jealous, even though you’re monogamous now?’

Matt shrugged. ‘Not really. But then, there’s not much to be jealous of either.’

‘So if Alan were to shag someone else? Would you be upset?’

‘Depends.’ Matt chewed his lip. ‘If he talked to me first, told me there was someone he wanted to have sex with and asked if I thought it was okay, then no, not in the least. If he just went off and did it and didn’t tell me about it until afterwards then . . . yeah. I’d be upset because he went behind my back and didn’t talk to me. But it’s a moot point, anyway, cause Alan would never do either of those things. Particularly not the second.’

‘No chance of a threesome, then?’ Devon grinned mischievously.

‘That would be unlikely. Even more unlikely with you since, as far as Alan is concerned, you’re my ex. I’ve told him we were just fuck buddies, but . . . That’s not how the world works for Alan, especially since he and I were supposed to be just fuck buddies, and see how we ended up. Nuance is not his strongest suit.’ Matt laughed. ‘But . . . he’s honest and he’s loyal and he’s kind. And very loving. Also, a great shag. Huge dick.’ He grinned, and Devon laughed.

‘I’m glad to hear it. Think if I went and had a chat with him he’d be less apprehensive about me?’

‘Worth a try, I suppose. If you want to. I think he was going to the kitchen.’

Giving Matt a kiss on the cheek, Devon set off in that general direction. As Matt had suggested, he found Alan in the kitchen, chatting with a couple of guests, one of whom looked very, very drunk. The guy in question stopped mid-sentence, clasped a hand over his mouth, and stumbled off in the direction of the bathroom. His friend followed, leaving Alan to shout, ‘Clean it up if you miss the toilet bowl, yeah?’ He rolled his eyes and emptied his beer, setting the bottle down on the counter.

Devon approached him. ‘Hey.’

Alan met his gaze somewhat skeptically. ‘Hey.’ Devon could see the attraction. Those piercing blue eyes were gorgeous, and the boy was well built.

Devon raised his vodka bottle. ‘Want some?’ Alan eyed it almost suspiciously and Devon added, ‘It’s not roofied, I swear.’ To prove it, he took a sip.

Looking slightly embarrassed, Alan lowered his gaze and laughed softly. ‘Sorry. Yeah, I’ll have some.’ He took the offered bottle and had a swig, grimacing slightly.

‘Yeah, sorry, it’s cheap vodka.’

‘Still less shit than what Dave had at his birthday party. Cheers.’ He returned the vodka bottle to Devon.

‘You’re his best friend, right?’ Devon leaned back against the counter next to Alan. ‘Dave’s? Nice guy.’

‘Yeah. Great guy, really.’

‘I’d hoped I might have been able to get him into bed, actually, but seems he’s still hung up on someone else.’

Alan scoffed. ‘He’d be better off just getting over the lying, cheating fuck . . .’

‘You don’t forgive easy, do you?’ said Devon, regarding Alan’s dark expression. Alan just shrugged. ‘What about me?’ Devon asked after a few moments’ silence.

‘What about you?’ Alan frowned.

‘Think you can forgive me for shagging your boyfriend before he was your boyfriend?’

Alan’s cheeks tinged pink and he bit his bottom lip. ‘I don’t . . . It’s not—I mean, I know it’s in the past, so I don’t blame you for anything, honestly.’

Smiling, Devon took a sip of his vodka. ‘It’s hard, though, isn’t it? For you. Matt’s had all these guys and . . . he’s the only one you’ve had, isn’t he?’

Now Alan’s face turned tomato red and he stared resolutely down at his hands as he said, ‘That’s none of your business.’

‘I know it isn’t,’ said Devon hurriedly. ‘And I really don’t mean to pry. I just wanted you to know that there’s nothing between Matt and me. There never was. I never had those kinds of feelings about him, and I know he never had those kinds of feelings about me. We were always just playing. And he never let me top.’

‘I know.’ Alan was smiling now. ‘Only I get to do that. Only one other person than me ever has.’

‘Yeah. He told me. That guy was a dickhead.’

Alan reached for the bottle again and Devon gave it to him with a smile. ‘You don’t know the half of it.’ Alan sighed and took another swig. ‘He’s the one who fucked it up for Dave and Nick, too.’ He frowned. ‘I probably shouldn’t be telling you that.’

Devon shrugged. ‘Who am I gonna tell? I don’t even know these people.’ He gave Alan a sidelong glance. ‘I’d like to know you, though. I may not have any romantic feeling towards Matt, but I do care about him, as a friend. And he loves you. So, I’d very much like to be your friend, too.’

‘Yeah?’ Alan met his eye and smiled. ‘And you’re sure you’re not trying to get in my pants or something?’

Devon laughed out loud at that. ‘Well, I mean, if you wanted to and Matt was okay with it, I’d be more than willing, but that’s not really in the cards, is it?’

Alan glanced down at the vodka bottle he was still holding. ‘Probably not.’

Probably. The word wasn’t lost on Devon, who smirked slightly before Alan could look up. Then he spotted that guy from before through the open doorway. ‘Well,’ he said, pushing away from the counter, ‘it was good talking to you. I hope we really can be friends.’

‘You know, I think we probably can,’ said Alan, passing the vodka bottle back to him. ‘Thanks for the drink.’

Devon took the bottle, had another swig, and grinned at Alan. Then he hugged him and left a kiss on his cheek for good measure. Alan did not protest. ‘See you later.’

‘Yeah, sure.’

Without looking back, Devon left the kitchen in search of what would, with any luck, be his next conquest.

* * *

Hakim stretched and sat up. He reached out and brushed Devon’s ginger curls away from his forehead. Devon all but purred. He’d always liked having his hair played with.

‘Be right back,’ Hakim said softly. ‘Just need a piss.’

‘Mm, hurry back. I want to snuggle.’ Devon smiled up at him. When he was gone, he reached over the edge of the bed to where his jeans lay and pulled his phone out of his pocket. He was browsing Facebook when he got a notification for a text on Messenger.

 

Alan: Saw this and thought of you.

 

He had shared a little comic of different kinds of polyamorous relationships. Devon smiled to himself. It had been a couple of months since he and Alan had met at Matt’s birthday party and they had since become good friends, chatting almost daily. He talked to Alan more frequently than he talked to Matt now.

 

Devon: Aww, that’s so cute!

Alan: I thought so. What are you up to?

Devon: Not much. With a boyfriend. Recovering from one of the best shags of my life.

Alan: Lol! Good for you, mate.

 

There was a pause, then Alan wrote again.

 

Alan: How many boyfriends have you got?

Devon: Three right now. Only really serious about one of them, though. This one. Mostly cause he’s the only one who seems properly serious about me…

Alan: Well, the other two are clearly dickheads. Either that or crazy.

Devon: Aww, you say the sweetest things! How about you? Doing okay?

Alan: I’m good. Also in bed. At home, though, by myself. Matt had a thing.

Devon: Poor dear! You guys doing okay, though?

Alan: Yeah, fantastic. Oh, and big news, in case Matt didn’t already tell you: Dave and Nick are back together.

Devon: OMG, finally! About fucking time.

 

Devon considered for a moment.

 

Devon: You okay with that?

Alan: Yeah. I mean, I just want Dave to be happy. And Nick… He’s really changed. If Dave can forgive him, so can I.

Devon: Mature of you.

 

‘Hey, cutie,’ said Hakim, returning from the bathroom. ‘What are you up to?’

‘Texting a friend.’ Devon smiled.

‘A special friend?’

‘Nah. I wish. He’s cute.’

‘Well, more for me, then.’ Hakim got back into bed and put his arms around Devon, nosing the crook of his neck. Devon sighed happily.

 

Devon: Got to go. Boyfriend’s back.

Alan: Enjoy him! ;)

 

‘Up for round two?’ said Hakim as Devon put his phone away. He clearly was, his hard-on digging into Devon’s thigh, pulsing with the beat of his heart.

‘Well, you’ve got stamina, haven’t you?’

‘Mhm. And you’re just so damn fuckable.’

‘How come I never get to top?’ Devon pouted. ‘All my boyfriends just want to fuck me all the time, it’s not fair.’

Hakim laughed. ‘Cause you’re an incurable bottom and you know it. Plus, you like to be pampered.’ He ran his hand down Devon’s chest and kissed his neck. ‘You like not having to do anything, just lie there and take it and feel good.’

Devon shivered as Hakim caressed his inner thigh, fingers moving steadily towards his hole, which was still slick with lube. ‘Ah! You . . . you make me sound so selfish.’

‘Not at all. You give me exactly what I want. I love giving you what you need.’ Hakim kissed him as his fingers reached their prize, and Devon drew a sharp breath through his nose. ‘I love you, Devon,’ he whispered.

The words sent a tingle through Devon’s body. Sex was good. Being loved made it better. ‘Mm, I love you too.’

* * *

A few days later, Devon got a text from Matt, cordially inviting him to come visit for a weekend. He didn’t really have to think about it, agreeing almost at once. He hadn’t expected to return to Windfield Green so soon, or ever. Devon was a city boy. Small towns had never been his thing, but then he wasn’t visiting for the sake of the town, but for the sake of his friends.

He arrived at Matt’s house at about four in the afternoon on Friday and was greeted by Matt’s mother on the doorstep.

‘Oh, Devon! So nice to see you!’ She gave him a friendly hug. ‘How have you been? Are you at uni?’

‘No, uni’s not for me. I work part time in a book shop, part time bartending.’ He smiled. ‘It’s good to see you too.’

Matt and Alan appeared in the doorway behind her. ‘Hey, Dev!’ Matt grinned.

‘All right, we’d best be off. Jim?’

Her husband stepped around his son, giving him a pat on the shoulder. ‘All right, you three, don’t burn down the house!’

‘Bye, Mr. and Mrs. Taylor,’ said Alan, waving them off. ‘Wow, your parents really are conveniently out of town a lot, aren’t they?’ he said to Matt as they drove away.

‘Lucky for us, eh?’ Matt gave his boyfriend a peck on the lips, then turned to Devon. ‘Yay, you’re here!’ He pulled him into a hug and kissed his cheek. Then he pulled back and Devon turned to Alan.

The last time they had actually seen each other, they had both been drunk, and Devon suddenly wondered whether Alan would even want a hug, but Alan answered the unasked question by pulling him into a tight embrace. ‘Good to see you,’ he murmured and Devon felt a familiar tingle in the pit of his stomach. He breathed deeply, the scent of some masculine shower gel or another filling his nostrils.

‘Yeah, you too,’ he said, wetting his bottom lip with his tongue. As Matt and Alan turned and walked ahead of him into the house, Devon picked up his bag and wondered whether coming might have been a mistake. He was clearly a lot more attracted to Alan than he’d realised.

‘Guest room’s through here,’ said Matt and led him through the house to a room at the back. Devon knew this room. It was where he had eventually ended up fucking a gorgeous seventeen-year-old named Carter into oblivion on Matt’s birthday. The memory made him smile. ‘We’ll let you get settled in. We’ll be in the living room.’

There wasn’t really much settling to do. Devon set down his bag, got his toiletries out and put them on the dresser, spent a few moments at the mirror, fixing his hair. Why did he suddenly feel so nervous? He was visiting a pair of friends for the weekend, that’s all. Never mind that he used to shag one of them and was, apparently, helplessly attracted to the other. He took a deep breath. It would be fine. It would be fun. Then he went off in search of his hosts.

He found them in the living room, as they had said, where they sat on the sofa, kissing. Devon cleared his throat and they pulled apart. Alan gave him a sheepish grin. ‘Sorry.’

‘Hey, I’m just a guest. You guys snog all you like.’ Devon smiled. ‘So, what’s the plan? We doing anything fun this weekend?’

‘Well,’ said Matt, ‘since this weekend is essentially our break from studying for our A-levels, we thought we could go out for a drink tonight. Place in town called The Jeckyll & Hyde. I mean, it’s the only place in town, really.’ He laughed.

‘It’s good, though,’ Alan supplied. ‘I mean, we could go into Sapswell, there’s a night club there, but . . .’

‘Alan much prefers a slightly quieter drink,’ Matt supplied.

‘Hm, yeah, you don’t really strike me as the clubbing type, Alan,’ said Devon, smiling. ‘The Jeckyll & Hyde it is. If nothing else, it’s a cool name.’

* * *

They ate Chicken Alfredo for dinner (not only did it turn out that Matt could cook, but he was actually good at it), sharing a bottle of white wine before going out to the bar. Devon wouldn’t call it crowded, but there were enough people at The Jeckyll & Hyde that finding a table was challenging.

‘Alan! Matt!’ called a voice, and they all turned to find Matt’s bandmates, Nick and Stuart, at a table in a corner. They approached. ‘Devon, right?’ said Nick, smiling.

‘Er, yeah. Nice to see you again. And you’re Stuart. We never formally met.’ Devon smiled.

Stuart gave him a suspicious look. ‘You’re the one with the vodka.’

Matt laughed. ‘Relax, Stu. Devon’s a friend.’

‘Don’t call me Stu.’

‘Sorry about them, they’re always like this,’ said Nick with a grin. ‘Why don’t you guys join us?’

Devon and Matt sat down while Alan made a bar run. ‘Heard you and Dave got back together,’ said Devon to Nick. ‘Good for you.’

‘Oh, er, yeah.’ Nick smiled almost shyly. ‘Not sure I deserved it, but . . .’

‘Of course you did,’ said Stuart. ‘Everyone deserves to be happy, especially you.’ He looked at Nick with fondness.

‘I thought you’d be hard at work studying for A-levels,’ said Matt to Stuart.

‘Well, Nick needed a break and Dave’s busy, so.’ Stuart shrugged.

‘Stuart’s always taking care of me,’ said Nick, putting his head on Stuart’s shoulder. Stuart rewarded the gesture with a kiss on the top of Nick’s head. Maybe these people weren’t as hopelessly repressed as Devon had feared.

Alan returned and they all sat chatting about everything and nothing. Devon noted the way Alan kept a neutral distance from Matt now that they were in public. They talked and laughed, and the looks they shared were unmistakable to anyone who knew them both, but they didn’t touch, let alone kiss. Devon felt sad for them.

He knew Alan’s home situation was difficult. His father was deeply homophobic, and abusive towards Alan’s mother. He also knew Alan had a younger sister whom he doted on and loved more than anything. Coming out was impossible. Alan had told him by text one night that, for his own sake, he’d be happy to come out at this point. He could handle whatever his father threw at him, he was old enough to move out, and Matt’s parents would be happy to put him up if need be. But he couldn’t leave Susanne alone in that house, not yet. Devon could respect that.

Devon didn’t have the best relationship with his parents, either. They hadn’t disowned him or anything, but they didn’t approve of his lifestyle. It wasn’t so much the gay thing as the polyamory thing. His mother worried he’d get hurt; his stepfather found it immoral (‘If you can’t be faithful, you shouldn’t be in a relationship at all!’), unable to understand that everyone involved consented to everything, that no one was going behind anyone else’s back. On the other hand, his biological father and his family were kind, loving, and accepting, but they didn’t really get it either. He hadn’t introduced Hakim to either side of the family yet.

They didn’t stay out for very long, returning to Matt’s house at around ten in the evening, where Matt mixed them some Gin & Tonics and they sat on the sofa talking some more.

‘So, tell us about Hakim!’ said Alan. ‘What’s he like?’

Devon grinned. ‘With pleasure! Hm, let’s see . . . He’s twenty-five, tall, broad-shouldered, really hot . . . And sweet. He’s really nice to me, you know? Takes me out, pays me compliments. Looks after me. Never had anyone like that before. He really loves me.’

‘I’m really happy for you,’ said Matt, squeezing his shoulder. ‘You deserve it.’ He grinned. ‘Got anyone else you’re playing with?’

‘Not at the moment. Broke up with the two others I had. Jackson was a dick. Amal was all right, but . . . raging alcoholic.’ Devon bit his lip. ‘You ever end up with someone who’ll ditch a dinner date to get drunk, run like hell.’

‘Aww, I’m sorry,’ said Alan. ‘They don’t know what they’re missing, mate.’ He licked his lips and lowered his gaze. ‘If it were me, there’s no way I’d—’ He looked back up and reached out, squeezing the back of Devon’s neck, thumb rubbing the soft skin behind his ear.

‘Hang on . . .’ Devon looked from Matt on his right to Alan on his left. ‘Are . . . are you two trying to seduce me?’ he asked, raising an eyebrow.

Alan looked away again, blushing furiously. Matt laughed. ‘Maaaaybe?’ There was a mischievous glint in his eye. ‘And if we were?’

‘Well . . . I mean . . .’ Devon felt suddenly nervous again, which wasn’t at all like him. He was normally happy to jump into bed with just about anybody if he found them attractive—not one for worrying about potential consequences as long as everyone involved was a consenting individual above the age of sixteen—and he was definitely attracted to both Matt and Alan. And he didn’t have an ask first policy or anything with Hakim, they could both shag whomever they pleased. But for some reason . . . He looked at Alan. ‘I’d absolutely love to, but . . . Do you want this,’ he hesitated before speaking his name, ‘Alan?’

Alan looked up at him, wide-eyed. He let out a short, nervous laugh. ‘Well, yeah.’

Matt chuckled and Devon turned to look at him. ‘You piqued Alan’s interest back at my birthday party, mate. It took him a few weeks, but then he started asking a lot of questions. Didn’t you, babe?’

‘Well, then. In that case . . .’ Devon looked over at Alan, who swallowed. ‘Do you mind if I kiss your boyfriend, Matt?’

‘Have at it.’

Devon cupped Alan’s cheek and leaned in. Their lips met and Alan eagerly kissed him back, his tongue in Devon’s mouth almost immediately. The boy was a good kisser—really good. It didn’t hurt that he was one of the hottest guys Devon had ever laid eyes on either, and Devon was half hard within seconds.

They were interrupted by Matt. ‘Not fair,’ he said, pulling Devon towards himself and kissing him deeply. This was familiar. Matt had a different style to Alan; more lips and less tongue. Both were good. Devon closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling.

On his left, he heard a soft groan. ‘Fuck, you two are so hot together,’ said Alan. Devon glanced at him. Alan was palming himself through his trousers. Matt climbed into Devon’s lap and went for his throat, so Devon turned his head towards Alan and reached for him. Alan immediately leaned in to kiss him and Devon let his hand fall to rest on Alan’s crotch, feeling the outline of his cock through his jeans. Matt hadn’t been exaggerating about his size. Devon moaned into Alan’s mouth at the thought of what that thing could do to him. He’d love to find out. He stroked it slowly through the fabric.

Matt stood up. ‘You guys carry on for a bit. I’ll be right back.’ He sauntered off, leaving Devon and Alan by themselves on the sofa.

The two pulled apart a bit. Alan’s face was flushed, his blue eyes bright as he gazed into Devon’s. Devon brushed Alan’s fringe back and kissed his cheek. ‘How are you doing?’ he asked. ‘All good?’

Alan gave a soft chuckle. ‘Yeah, all good.’ He paused, licking his lips. ‘Guess it would be pointless to ask whether you’ve ever been with two guys at once before.’

‘Yeah, but only, like, twice, actually.’ Devon smiled. ‘See, I’m not half the slut you think I am.’

Alan’s eyes widened comically. ‘No, I didn’t—’

Devon laughed. ‘I know.’ He kissed Alan again. ‘I feel like we’re wearing too many clothes, though.’

‘Yeah.’ Alan nodded. ‘Yeah, I think so, too.’ And he ran his hand up under Devon’s t-shirt, stroking his skin. ‘Definitely too many clothes.’

Devon grinned, pulling off his shirt to reveal his pale, freckled skin. Then he helped Alan get his shirt off before climbing into his lap and kissing him deeply again. Alan ran his hands up and down Devon’s sides, then broke the kiss and went for his throat instead, licking and biting, and Devon moaned. ‘Fuck . . .’ He ran his fingers through Alan’s dark hair. ‘You’re so hot.’

‘So are you,’ Alan murmured against his skin. Devon could feel the hardness of him through the layers of fabric.

He climbed off Alan and sat next to him again, reaching for his belt. ‘This okay?’ he asked.

Alan nodded enthusiastically. ‘This is very okay,’ he said, and Devon unbuckled his belt, sliding his hand inside the waistband of his jeans. He could feel the wet spot on Alan’s underwear through the cotton fabric. Alan raised his hips and pulled his jeans down, then Devon freed his cock. He gave it a few loose strokes.

‘I really want to suck you off,’ said Devon, looking into Alan’s eyes. Alan’s breath hitched in his throat.

‘Fuck yeah,’ he breathed. With that encouragement, Devon went down on him, taking that thick cock into his mouth. He grunted happily as the taste of pre-cum hit his tongue, closing his eyes. Alan tasted every bit as good as he looked. ‘Fuck,’ Alan said again, fingers going into Devon’s curls, tugging gently and causing Devon to moan again, because he had a pretty serious hair pulling kink. ‘God, you’re good.’ Devon had a pretty serious praise kink, too, and moaned again.

‘Oh, wow,’ said Matt’s voice. Devon didn’t stop to look at him. ‘Didn’t think you two would get quite this far while I was gone.’

‘Sorry,’ Alan gasped, though he didn’t sound sorry at all.

‘I wasn’t complaining, babe.’ Devon heard him approach. There was a breathlessness in Matt’s voice when he spoke next. ‘This is just about the hottest thing I’ve ever seen.’

‘C’mere. Kiss me.’

Devon opened his eyes and glanced up at them. They were kissing and Matt was nearly naked, in just his boxer-briefs. Alan was rubbing him through the fabric. They both groaned and Devon made his own little noise in empathy. His jeans felt so tight.

He took his mouth off Alan and they both looked down at him. ‘I’d like to suck you off, too,’ he said to Matt.

‘Mm, yeah, I’d like that.’ Matt licked his lips. ‘On your knees, maybe?’ Devon did as he was asked while Matt removed his pants. Next to him, Alan took his clothes off all the way. ‘You always were so giving,’ said Matt fondly and stroked Devon’s cheek. Devon smiled up at him, then took his cock into his mouth. He’d always liked Matt’s dick as well. He was smaller than Alan, shorter and not as thick, though still a bit above average for the guys Devon had been with.

Next to Matt, Alan was stroking himself. ‘Holy fuck,’ he said. ‘That’s a beautiful sight.’

They went at it for a bit longer before Matt told him to switch again and Devon returned his attention to Alan’s cock. He was more than happy to do so. ‘Okay if I come on your face, Devon?’ Matt murmured and Devon nodded his consent.

‘Okay if I come in your mouth?’ Alan asked and Devon nodded again.

It didn’t take long after that, the two of them ejaculating at almost the exact same moment. Devon almost came in his pants at the feeling, taste, and sound of their collective orgasms.

He took his mouth off Alan and Matt handed him a tissue. ‘Come on, gorgeous. It’s your turn. Get naked.’

Devon was only too happy to. Soon he stood before Matt, who sat on the sofa and took his dick into his mouth. Alan stood and walked around him. He reached for something on the coffee table and for the first time, Devon noticed what Matt had brought with him when he had returned to the living room. There were the tissues, but also a bottle of lube of respectable size, wich Alan now picked up. He squeezed some out onto his finger. Stepping behind him, he pressed his finger to Devon’s hole.

‘Ah! Fuck . . .’ Devon shut his eyes tightly and put his hand on the back of the sofa to steady himself. With the other, he cradled the back of Matt’s head.

Alan grabbed Devon’s shoulder with his free hand, squeezing gently, and, leaning forward, he whispered in Devon’s ear, ‘Can’t fuck you right now . . . But I’m totally gonna do that later. Tomorrow.’

‘Fuck yes!’ Devon gasped, as Alan pushed his finger inside him. ‘Shit . . . I’m gonna come in like five seconds like this, you guys.’

‘That’s okay,’ said Alan. ‘You can come whenever you like.’ Then he stepped a bit to the side of him and captured his lips. Devon felt it build inside him. Then Alan added another finger and found his prostate, and Devon cried out as he came in Matt’s mouth.

His legs shook and, as the last of the aftershocks faded, Devon felt his knees turn to jelly. Alan was there to catch him, helping him down onto the sofa and kissing him gently. Matt kissed him too, and then Devon watched them kiss each other before they both sat down, one on each side of him.

‘Well,’ said Devon, once he was confident that he could speak again, ‘that was fun.’

The other two laughed.

* * *

When he had arrived the previous day, Devon could not have imagined that he’d be waking up Saturday morning in Matt’s parents’ queen size bed with Alan’s arms wrapped around him. Alan was still asleep, but Matt appeared to already be up as the bed was empty but for the two of them. As Alan began to stir, he pulled Devon tighter to him. He blinked, blue eyes widening as he realised who he was holding. For a second, Devon was afraid Alan might be upset, but then his bedfellow smiled and leaned in to kiss him. Devon kissed him back with a soft sigh.

‘Morning,’ Alan murmured.

‘Morning,’ Devon replied. ‘You okay?’

‘I am way, way okay.’ Alan’s smile widened. ‘Really, very okay. How about you?’

‘Yeah, me too. I just,’ Devon bit his lip, ‘I worried that you’d regret it.’

Alan frowned. ‘Why the fuck would I do that? The whole thing was my idea.’ He blushed slightly as he said it but, other than that, he seemed neither embarrassed nor ashamed. ‘Like Matt said, when we talked at the party . . . I dunno. I got curious. Some of the things you said, and . . . you’re really hot. Besides, you were right. Matt’s the only guy I’ve ever had. Well, until last night. We talked about it. He thought it should just be you and me but I didn’t want to leave him out.’

Devon smiled. ‘You know, you could have just said so when you invited me.’

‘Yeah, but I was scared I wouldn’t be able to go through with it. Now that I have . . . now it’s like I can’t understand what I was afraid of. So yeah. I don’t regret it one bit. And . . . I’d like to do more of it.’ Alan licked his lips and that made Devon want to lick them too, so he leaned in to kiss him again.

He rolled on top of Alan, who was rock hard. As he kissed him, he ground his hips against Alan’s, their cocks sliding against one another, and Alan moaned into his mouth. They built up a rhythm, thrusting against each other. Devon came first and reached down to finish Alan off with his hand. Just as Alan came, Matt entered the room. He was wearing a terrycloth dressing gown and stood in the doorway, leaned up against the jamb, with his arms crossed.

‘Having fun, lads?’ he asked with a smirk.

Devon grinned at him. ‘Come here, you.’ Matt did as he asked and when he got close enough, Devon pulled him down onto the bed, opening the dressing gown to reveal Matt’s naked body. He was already hard and Devon took him into his mouth.

‘Fuck, if I hadn’t just come . . .’ The mattress moved a bit as Alan came closer, and Devon looked up to see him kiss Matt deeply. It didn’t take long for Matt’s orgasm to take him. Good morning sex needn’t be a lengthy affair.

They got up after that. Matt had made coffee and scrambled eggs, and now fried some streaky bacon and heated up a can of baked beans. He was almost unusually chipper, even for Matt.

‘You’re in a good mood,’ said Devon as Matt set down a plate in front of him. Matt smiled, ran his fingers through Devon’s hair and gave him a peck on the lips.

‘Why wouldn’t I be? We all had epic sex last night, my boyfriend got to do fun things with a guy he’s been lusting over for weeks, and you got to do the same, didn’t you?’

Devon looked down at his plate, unable to help but smile. ‘Yeah. I did.’

‘And today,’ Matt continued, ‘we get to do whatever we want. The day is ours, and the night, too. I’ve got two gorgeous boys here. I have every reason to be happy.’

Devon looked up to find Alan gazing at him, smile on his face. ‘Can’t wait to do all kinds of fun things with you,’ he said, cheeks slightly flushed. ‘And to you.’

Devon felt his cock twitch in his pants. Yes, today was going to be a good day.

* * *

‘You having a good weekend, cutie?’ said Hakim over the phone.

‘Mhm, you could say that.’ Devon bit his lip.

‘Oh? Do tell.’

‘Well, last night I got to go down on two gorgeous guys before they spoiled me rotten. I didn’t think this would be that kind of visit, but . . .’

‘One of these is the guy you thought wasn’t interested?’

‘Yeah. Turns out I was wrong.’ Devon laughed. ‘It’s a funny old world.’

‘Well, I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself. And now I get to think about you with two other guys while I have my shower.’ Hakim dropped his voice considerably and murmured, ‘Can’t wait to have you myself when you get back.’

‘Mm, me neither.’

‘I need to have that shower now. Talk later.’

‘Okay. Love you.’

‘Love you too.’

Devon hung up. Returning to the living room, he found Matt firing up the Playstation. ‘Up for killing some zombies?’ he asked Devon.

‘Nah, I’m not much of a gamer. I’ll watch.’

Alan and Matt took turns, and whomever wasn’t currently playing mostly ended up making out with Devon, an arrangement which suited him fine.

They ordered a pizza for dinner and watched a movie while they ate. When the movie was finished, they all shared a look. It was clear what had to happen next.

Devon stood. ‘I, er . . . I’m gonna grab a shower.’

‘All right,’ said Matt, smiling, and Alan nodded. Devon made his way to the bathroom.

As he stood under the spray of hot water, his thoughts ran a million miles per minute. Alan had said he was going to fuck him. The very thought made Devon feel hot all over. He took the shower head off the wall and proceeded to clean himself thoroughly. Just as he put it back, the door, which he hadn’t bothered to lock, opened and Alan stepped into the bathroom. ‘Hey.’

‘Hey.’ Devon’s heart hammered in his chest. ‘Where’s Matt?’

Alan shrugged. ‘Killing zombies. Mind if I join you?’

‘Not at all.’ Devon licked his lips. He was already sporting a semi by the time Alan was naked. Alan slid the shower door open and stepped inside. It was spacious as showers went, though it was still a tight squeeze and they stood chest to chest. Devon was nearly as tall as Alan, so it was easy to lean forward and gently bring their lips together. ‘So,’ he murmured, ‘Matt wanted us to be alone?’

‘Yeah.’ Alan gave him another brief kiss, open-mouthed. ‘He says you really like me.’

If Devon’s heart hadn’t been racing before, it certainly was now. ‘Well . . . Yeah. I do.’

‘Good,’ said Alan quickly, glancing down at where their bodies touched. ‘Cause I kind of really like you too. Not sure what that means right now, but . . .’ He looked back up again, blue eyes boring into Devon’s. ‘I wouldn’t mind finding out.’

Devon captured his lips, then, kissing him fiercely. It had been a while since he’d wanted someone this much. He wanted Hakim, but it was different in a way. This was desperate, urgent. He felt needy. Alan groaned into his mouth and then got to his knees. He sucked Devon’s dick for a little while, staring intently up at him. Then he said, ‘Turn around.’ When his tongue found Devon’s hole, Devon nearly whimpered with need.

‘Oh, God, fuck, yes!’ Devon groaned. ‘Jesus fuck . . . Alan, please, I need you!’

Alan got to his feet and gave Devon’s arse a light smack. ‘Bedroom.’ He was a little bit bossy. Devon liked that a lot.

They dried off quickly and didn’t bother getting dressed, simply making their way to Matt’s parents’ room. The day before, they had changed the sheets. The next morning they would change them back, leaving Matt’s parents none the wiser. In theory, anyway, they weren’t stupid.

Alan pushed him down onto the bed, just the right side of roughly, straddling his hips and pinning him down. Devon wondered fleetingly if Matt had told Alan that he liked to be handled this way, but then Alan kissed him again and he lost all concept of thought.

‘On your stomach.’ Alan reached for the lube on the nightstand. He took his time, starting out with his tongue again, and then skilfully opening Devon up with his fingers. Devon thrust involuntarily into the sheets, unable to stay quiet, until he found himself begging again.

‘Fuck, please, I need your cock!’

Alan chuckled softly. ‘Ask and you shall receive.’ He applied a condom, then said, ‘On your side.’ Devon turned over on his side and Alan positioned himself behind him, pulling him to his chest and slowly pushing inside. Devon hissed, unaccustomed to Alan’s girth, but Alan took his time here too, moving in shallow, controlled thrusts. ‘That’s it. Relax. Fuck, you feel so good!’

When at last he was all the way inside, Alan pulled back and delivered a perfectly angled thrust. Devon nearly cried out. He reached for his cock, but Alan pushed his hand out of the way. ‘No. Not until I say. How do you feel?’

Devon whimpered. ‘Like . . . like I’m gonna explode!’ he managed. ‘Fuck . . . God, you feel amazing.’

‘Good.’ Alan kissed the back of Devon’s neck and picked up the pace.

What followed was a whirlwind of feeling on Devon’s part. He’d dreamt about this, and the reality was every bit as good as the dream. He turned his head, seeking Alan’s lips, and was rewarded with a searing kiss. Then Alan took a hold of his cock and whispered against his lips, ‘Come for me, babe!’

It only took a couple of strokes, and a moment later Alan followed with a long, drawn-out groan.

They lay there for several long moments, Alan still inside Devon. When Devon’s heart rate had slowed sufficiently, he drew a deep breath. ‘Well, fuck me.’

‘Thought I just did that.’

Devon laughed and rolled his eyes. Then he shifted over onto his back, Alan’s cock slipping out of him. ‘Wow. That was amazing. You’re amazing.’

‘So are you. You felt really good.’ Alan slid his hand up and down Devon’s stomach and chest. ‘And you’re fucking gorgeous.’

Devon felt himself blush. Since when was he a blusher? ‘Thank you. Er . . . you’re not so bad yourself.’

Alan kissed him. ‘Definitely want to do more of that at some point.’

‘Yeah?’ Devon found himself grinning. ‘I’d be up for that.’

‘Good.’ Alan sighed happily. He glanced at Devon and gave him a fond smile, running his fingers through his ginger curls. ‘This was great, Devon. Really great. Thank you.’

Devon smiled. ‘Thank you,’ he replied. ‘And thank Matt.’ He laughed. ‘You have the best boyfriend.’

Alan laughed. ‘I really do. But you know . . . Hakim has a pretty good boyfriend, too.’ Alan sat up. ‘We should go find Matt. I think we owe him a blow-job.’

Devon laughed. ‘Well, if need be, I’m not necessarily averse to getting fucked one more time.’

Alan grinned. ‘Nah. That would have to be me, in that case.’

‘Really? You don’t really strike me as the type.’

‘Well,’ Alan shrugged, ‘there’s a first time for everything. Come on. Let’s go kiss my boyfriend.’

Thanks for reading! Did you like it? Leave a comment! Did you hate it? Leave a comment and tell me why!
Copyright © 2019 Thorn Wilde; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

Playlist (YouTube)     Playlist (YouTube)     Playlist (YouTube)     Alan Matt Craig           Hubris reading order: Alan - after the final chapter of Nemesis: Because I Want You. Matt - between chapters 4 and 5 of Nemesis: Soulmates Never Die. Craig - after chapter 8 of Nemesis: Soulmates Never Die. Alan & Matt - after the final chapter of Nemesis: Soulmates Never Die. Patrick
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Thanks for the chapter. It was hot, but to be honest, harder to relate than the main story and your other shorts. I guess, apart from being an excuse to write sex scenes 😛, you try to show us both the way of thinking in a poly relationship like Devon, and also the questions and curiosities when you only had one person, like in Alan case. Well written anyway.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

I like Devon's free-spiritedness toward sex, and connectedness too.  He has his boyfriend, but he is free to connect physically and emotionally to others too.

We need more Devons in the world.  🙂

  • Love 2
Link to comment
6 hours ago, Sweetlion said:

Thanks for the chapter. It was hot, but to be honest, harder to relate than the main story and your other shorts. I guess, apart from being an excuse to write sex scenes 😛, you try to show us both the way of thinking in a poly relationship like Devon, and also the questions and curiosities when you only had one person, like in Alan case. Well written anyway.

It's true, I've been wanting to write a threesome for a while, and with this story I finally had an excuse to, lol! I get how not everyone will be able to relate to Devon. I never understood it and certainly never thought poly relationships would be for me, until I suddenly found myself with both a boyfriend and a girlfriend at the same time. Now I kind of miss having additional partners. It puts you in a different frame of mind. You end up seeing love and relationships and sex a little differently once you reject the idea of monogamy as the only way. For me, it made me appreciate them all the more.

Thank you for reading and commenting regardless! :) 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
6 hours ago, Wayne Gray said:

I like Devon's free-spiritedness toward sex, and connectedness too.  He has his boyfriend, but he is free to connect physically and emotionally to others too.

We need more Devons in the world.  🙂

Agreed. And I think everyone, monogamous or not, could learn something from the kind of openness and communication found in good, healthy poly relationships. Thanks for all your input on this story, it's greatly appreciated. ❤️ 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Finally found the time to get back to this and so glad I did. I too actually appreciated Devon's free-spirited attitude and he's right in saying that we sometimes over-complicate things. It's a bit of a shame he didn't feature more in the main story, but at least I got to know him here and I'm pleased to say I really liked him. Thanks again for this wonderful short.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Goodie said:

Finally found the time to get back to this and so glad I did. I too actually appreciated Devon's free-spirited attitude and he's right in saying that we sometimes over-complicate things. It's a bit of a shame he didn't feature more in the main story, but at least I got to know him here and I'm pleased to say I really liked him. Thanks again for this wonderful short.

Thank you so much for reading it! Devon's a sweetheart. I'm glad you like him. I wasn't originally planning on including him in the main story at all, there was just the off-hand mention in Matt's story. But I needed someone to give Dave a little push and Devon turned out to be the right man for the job. :) Maybe he'll feature in something else at some point... Maybe. We'll see.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..