Jump to content
    Thorn Wilde
    • Author
  • 1,416 Words
  • 2,417 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to Andrzej Sapkowski, CD Projekt Red, and Netflix <br>

The Witcher is Kind of Gay - 3. Siegfried

After killing the cockatrice in Vizima’s sewers, Geralt got Siegfried extremely drunk. It was very awkward.

‘To Geralt of Rivia!’ Siegfried raised his goblet. ‘He who kills cockatrices! Cocka . . . cockatri?’ He took a large swig of his wine. ‘What is the plural of cockatrice?’

Geralt shook his head, smiling. The knight clearly could not hold his alcohol. Geralt himself was feeling a light buzz, but nothing more. He’d need something stronger than wine if he wanted to catch up.

‘Barmaid! More wine for my friend, and vodka for me!’

‘I’d like some vodka,’ Siegfried slurred.

‘No, my friend. Wine will do for you.’ Geralt clapped Siegfried on the shoulder, and was surprised when the other leaned into the touch with a soft hum.

‘I have never seen anyone fight like you, you know,’ he murmured, and drained his goblet. ‘So swift and agile, but strong. Like a . . . like a cat. Or a . . .’

‘Wolf?’ Geralt supplied.

‘Perhaps.’ Siegfried sighed.

The barmaid returned with their drinks. Geralt drained his immediately and asked for another.

‘Geralt?’ said Siegfried.

‘Mhm?’

‘What’s Rivia like?’

Geralt chuckled. ‘You know, I don’t actually know.’

Siegfried frowned. ‘Are you not from there?’

Geralt shrugged. The truth was that he really wasn’t. He had needed a name to be known by on the Path. Witchers chose their own. ‘My mother left me with the Witchers at a young age,’ he said. It was true; he had been barely more than an infant, and had no memory of ever having lived anywhere other than Kaer Morhen. Of course, even those memories were fuzzy at present. He believed he had in fact visited Rivia at some point.

‘She . . . she just abandoned you?’ Siegfried sounded genuinely grieved for him, and Geralt couldn’t help but smile.

‘She had her reasons, I’m sure.’

‘Abominable thing to do, abandoning one’s own child,’ the knight muttered. He sipped his wine pensively. He appeared to have sobered a bit. ‘I barely remember my mother,’ he admitted after a few moments’ silence. ‘She died, you know, when I was very young.’

‘I’m sorry to hear that,’ said Geralt.

A few drinks later, Geralt decided that Siegfried had definitely had enough.

‘Come, my friend,’ he said, helping Siegfried to unsteady feet. ‘Time to get you home.’ Siegfried did not argue, and meekly followed Geralt out of the inn. ‘Where are your quarters?’ Geralt asked.

‘Why are you asking?’

‘Because we need to get you into bed.’

‘Could it be your bed?’ There was a sly, playful note to Siegfried’s voice, and Geralt gave him a sidelong glance, eyebrow quirked in question.

‘I don’t have a bed,’ he said.

‘Hm, too bad.’ Siegfried yawned. ‘I sleep in the barracks, for now.’ He stopped, and looked around. There appeared to be no one in the alley they were currently walking down, and he turned his eyes to Geralt again with a smile.

‘Siegfried,’ said Geralt slowly, ‘are you propositioning me?’

‘What makes you think that?’ asked Siegfried, even as he stepped closer. ‘Though, if I were . . . what would you say?’

‘You’re drunk,’ Geralt pointed out.

‘Perhaps.’ Siegfried licked his lips. ‘And . . . not terribly experienced. But . . .’ Another step, and they were flush together, with Geralt’s back against the wall. ‘I think I want you, Geralt.’

‘You think?’

Geralt thought for a moment. He was fairly certain that he had been with men before. He had vague, hazy memories. And clearly, he had a reputation for ploughing a lot of women. And at the mention . . . He looked at Siegfried and could easily imagine those lips stretched around his cock. ‘Do you know what you’re asking?’

‘Do not treat me like a child, Geralt,’ said Siegfried. ‘I know what I want.’

Geralt couldn’t stop his slow smile. ‘Well. If you know what you want, you should take it.’

Siegfried kissed him, then. He was . . . not the best kisser, but his mouth was warm and tasted like wine, and Geralt thought he had probably had worse before. Siegfried’s hand came to rest at the front of Geralt’s trousers and, yes, Geralt’s body reacted to that touch.

He broke the kiss to look around. ‘If we’re seen—’

‘Don’t care,’ Siegfried breathed.

‘Well, you should, because people don’t take kindly to sodomites.’ Geralt took his hand and pulled him further into the shadows, in behind a stack of crates in the corner of the alley, then resumed their kiss. It didn’t last long, however, as Siegfried got to his knees, fumbling with Geralt’s trousers, undoing the front to get his cock out.

Siegfried was not the best at this, either, but a warm mouth was a welcome feeling nonetheless, and truth be told, Geralt already had a bit of a craving, despite having bedded two women in the Outskirts only a few days ago (and, truth be told, he somewhat regretted not having bedded Abigail; she did offer). Besides, fighting always left him a bit excited, and the cockatrice had been no easy kill.

As such, he soon found himself thrusting shallowly into Siegfried’s mouth, awkward though the knight’s ministrations were. He clearly had little to no experience in the art of loving. Geralt didn’t let himself come, afraid to overwhelm the man, and pulled out of Siegfried’s eager mouth, helping him to his feet so he could press him up against a crate and get at his trousers. His chain shirt was awkward to get out of the way, but Geralt managed well enough, and soon was on his knees himself, taking Siegfried’s length into his mouth while he stroked his own cock. Siegfried was much bigger than he had imagined.

Siegfried kept his mouth shut, bit his lip as he leaned his head back against the crate, uttering short gasps and barely audible grunts while Geralt worked him with his mouth. Siegfried’s hand slid into Geralt’s white hair, tugging at it slightly.

‘Geralt . . .’ he breathed. ‘Fuck me!’

Geralt took his mouth off Siegfried for a moment, stroking him with deft hands, and looked up at his face. Siegfried’s eyes were screwed shut, his mouth open, panting, and Geralt laughed softly. ‘Doubt you could handle me right now,’ he said. ‘And you’d regret it in the morning. This will be awkward enough on its own.’

Siegfried moaned quietly in protest, but Geralt returned to his ministrations, and he hissed out a barely audible, ‘Geralt! Fuck . . .’

He came a moment later, spilling his seed into Geralt’s mouth, who swallowed some and spat out the rest.

‘Come here,’ Siegfried gasped, pulling at his hair, and Geralt stood, cock still in hand. Siegfried pushed his hand away and stroked him clumsily. Geralt had to help him out, covering his hand with his own. Siegfried kissed him sloppily, tongue a bit too insistent to be truly enjoyable, and then Geralt came, gritting his teeth.

Siegfried leaned his forehead against Geralt’s shoulder, breathing hard.

‘Feel good?’ asked Geralt, because in spite of his amusement he did want his partners to enjoy their time with him, no matter how awkward and sudden.

‘Mhm . . . Hope . . . hope it was all right for you as well.’

‘It was very good,’ said Geralt, humouring him.

Siegfried raised his head and kissed Geralt again, and then he stepped away and did up his trousers. ‘I, er . . . I should probably get to the barracks.’

‘That’s probably a good idea,’ Geralt agreed. ‘I’ll find somewhere to meditate ’til morning.’ He tucked himself away and did up his own trousers, grimacing at the cum that had landed on the shirt of his armour. He wiped it off with his thumb.

‘If . . . if you need me for anything, you know where to find me,’ said Siegfried. ‘If I’m not around another knight of the order can probably point you to my whereabouts. You know, should you need my help . . . or . . .’

Geralt shook his head. ‘I may request your help. But, Siegfried, I doubt this will happen again. All right?’

Siegfried sighed and nodded. ‘I’m not very good, am I?’

‘You’re okay. Don’t worry about it. Go get some sleep and try not to freak out in the morning.’ And because Siegfried looked so miserable, Geralt pressed his palm against his cheek and kissed him again, gently. ‘Goodnight, Siegfried of Denesle.’

Siegfried smiled. ‘And you as well, Geralt of Rivia.’

I was planning on doing a chapter with Eredin during Geralt's time with the Hunt, but honestly, I didn't feel like non-con in this series, so fuck it.
Copyright © 1986-2022; Andrzej Sapkowski, CD Projekt Red, and Netflix; All Rights Reserved; Copyright © 2018 Thorn Wilde; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to Andrzej Sapkowski, CD Projekt Red, and Netflix <br>
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Poor Siegfried probably hasn't had many chances to practice, but at least he did his best and they parted on friendly terms. I'm enjoying this short snippets and I'm now thinking I may want to see the Witcher movie (or is it series ?) when it comes out.

Link to comment
4 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

Poor Siegfried probably hasn't had many chances to practice, but at least he did his best and they parted on friendly terms. I'm enjoying this short snippets and I'm now thinking I may want to see the Witcher movie (or is it series ?) when it comes out.

 

It's a series. Most of these characters probably won't be in it, as they were created for the video games, and the series is based off the books. I am unhappy with Henry Cavill's casting as Geralt (for one, he's a douche, and for another, he just doesn't look right), but I'm definitely going to watch it, and I'll give him a chance. I can recommend checking out some videos from Witcher 2 and 3 on YouTube, though, if you're curious about the characters. Witcher 3 is a particularly beautiful game, and watching through cut scenes is like watching a movie. Look up the characters, and you'll find videos of them. For Eskel and Lambert, I recommend this one: 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

‘I have never seen anyone fight like you, you know,’ he murmured, and drained his goblet. ‘So swift and agile, but strong. Like a . . . like a cat. Or a . . .’

Wolf?’ Geralt supplied. *snicker*

Geralt of Rivia since Meve, queen of Rivia named him knight, or her first in command Raynard did. I'm playing too much Thronebreaker probably.  *shrugs*

  • Love 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, aditus said:

‘I have never seen anyone fight like you, you know,’ he murmured, and drained his goblet. ‘So swift and agile, but strong. Like a . . . like a cat. Or a . . .’

Wolf?’ Geralt supplied. *snicker*

Geralt of Rivia since Meve, queen of Rivia named him knight, or her first in command Raynard did. I'm playing too much Thronebreaker probably.  *shrugs*

 

He picked 'of Rivia' before that happened, though. Least according to the wiki. Lucky coincidence. :P 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
56 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

 

He picked 'of Rivia' before that happened, though. Least according to the wiki. Lucky coincidence. :P 

We're not nerdy. Nope.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..