Jump to content
    Toast
  • Author
  • 1,003 Words
  • 1,540 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Wild Daisy - 11. Chapter 11: Daydreamer

This was my first time.

A Wild Daisy

stories/7180/images/daisy.flower.eighty.jpg

Chapter Eleven: Daydreamer

Willie sat in his studio. He hadn’t slept well. Thoughts of yesterday. He should go find Grandmother; she would need to know about all this. He hated disappointing her this way. He rubbed his hand thru his hair one more time. “Oh Blue…” The last sketch of yesterday was still up on his easel. “Gone again. This time by my own will.” This last one was more than a sketch, it was a finished drawing. He would of based his painting on this one. A photograph can stop time and miss so much. It is the artist that creates. Everything else is a tool only. The feel of Blue was in the drawing. It made him ache to look at it. The way Blue cocked his hips; how much a natural gesture and how much a calculated tease changed with his mood. This wasn’t Blue on the make. This was Blue caught unawares but pleased about something he was thinking of. It was seduction, pure and simple. Pure because it wasn’t a game this time. Simple because it was real and true. His body was displaying his heart’s desire.

Why did Blue put them in that situation yesterday? Why did I react like that?

Willie looked again at the drawing.

Willie had wanted to drop the charcoal yesterday. Maybe if he had everything would have been good today. Forget the drawing and just step up behind Blue and caress his shoulder, catch him by surprise. “Just me baby.” Blue would turn his head and smile like he knew he was irresistible; like this was his idea, like he was in control. I would slide my hand over his shoulder and across his collar bone and up his neck. Even thru his T-shirt, I know my fingers would tingle his skin. I would find that place below his ear and cup his jaw. Blue had a shadow of stubble. My other hand would wrap around his chest and count his ribs. Would he be ticklish? I would press my chest to his back and I would breathe. I would time my breaths with his and I would exhale against his neck, my forehead now resting on the back of his head. On each inhale I would take in his scent. I would pull him tight. Would we be a good fit? “Don’t move Blue.”

“Do you trust me?” I drop my hand from his jaw and grab his opposite shoulder and tighten my arm around my Blue’s neck. Mine, he is mine. I glide my other hand across his nipples and down to his jeans. I lick his ear as I unbutton and unzip him. I knew he wasn’t wearing underwear, the showoff. His joy is waiting for me, laying upright against his belly now, love unbound, freed to flaunt all its beauty. I press my palm to him. He is as long as my whole hand. I stroke with one finger. I wrap the base with my fingertips and pull up gently, inch by inch. I feel Blue’s first tremble. When I get to his head, I caress it with my thumb and forefinger. He is wet for me. He flexes his hips and squirms against me. I lift my hand and place my finger against his lips for him to suck. This time my hand goes down straight to his balls. I roll them in my hand. I pull a little. I hear his first whimper. I reach up and pinch his nipples hard. One after the other. I suck on his jaw. This time I take his desire and squeeze it and then stroke it. Test it. Weight it. Gage its power. Truly its hard for me. Pump it and pull it. I bite his earlobe. And I listen and I wait and I watch. And I twist it and rub it and palm it. And I listen and I wait and I watch.

Blue is a weight against me. I am his support. I am his anchor. I hold him together. But soon I will let him come undone. I pump. I listen. I pull. I wait. I twist. I watch. “Willie, I’m close. Is this the way you want me to cum because soon… soon…” “Hold on. Hold on to it Blue. Hold on as long as you can. Wait. Wait for it. Wait for the agony. Wait for the bliss. Wait. I want you to know ecstasy. I jerk my arm and pull Blue’s head back and tighten and squeeze. I hear him gasping. My hand jacks his dick. I choke his dick. I choke Blue. And Blue shoots and shoots and cums and cums.

************************************************************

“Willie, are you in here? I need to talk to you. This can’t wait, Willie? Ross was calling from the doorway. Ross was standing there looking at Willie’s dick. Looking at the cum. Ross turns his back to Willie. “This will not wait Willie. We have to talk now.”

Damn, Ross caught me with my dick in my hand. “I’m coming Ross just give be a second.” Did I just say that? “Have a seat in the office. I’ll be right there.” Well, stupid me, I left the door open didn’t I. I’m so screwed up.

Ross had taken a seat on the end of the couch; so Willie took the other end. Willie would just tough this out. If Ross wanted to tease him, he would ignore it. However, Ross didn‘t look in a teasing mood. He looked a little concerned and worried, but a lot mad. Yep. I put my money on mad. “What did you do to my brother, Willie? Was it some kind of revenge? Did you do it because I didn’t return your kiss? Because I am in love with Pinkie? I don’t want to… I can’t believe this of you, but Blue is in a bad way. I know it is because of you.”

In a story.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original art, characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.<br /><br />This story was originally written in late 2009 and early 2010.<br /><br />Transfer to new system on: 12/16/2010<br /><br />© Copyright 2010 by Bugeye. All Rights Reserved.<br /><br />
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..