Jump to content
    Toast
  • Author
  • 631 Words
  • 2,544 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Wild Daisy - 5. Chapter 5: Thorn

You are a thorn in my soul.

A Wild Daisy

stories/7180/images/daisy.flower.nine.jpg

Chapter Five: Thorn

Blue did call the next morning wanting to know if it was too early for him to be coming... over that is. I told him that as long as there was a lock on his jock strap and he left the key at home, he could come any time he wanted. The sooner the better.

"Hi, Blue please come in." He was dressed in worn jeans, white T and a leather boat shoe. He was holding the other shoe.

"I think something bit my foot. It kind of stings."

"Come on. We'll take a look." Willie lead the way to his rooms in the west wing of the house. He had privacy there and enough space to have a studio too. Blue hobbled behind, maybe it did hurt. "Take a seat there and put your foot up on the stool, I'll be right back." Willie returned from the bathroom with a tub of warm water, wash cloth and soap, several bottles and tubes of over the counter items, tweezers and scissors and band aides. He sat all this down on the floor and then opened his desk drawer and got out a flashlight and a magnifying glass.

"Are you going to look at my foot or perform surgery?" Blue looked spooked.

"Hush now baby, mama's going to make it better." Willie knelt beside the stool and shined the flashlight at the bottom of Blue's foot. Then he picked up the magnifying glass and started his examination. "Hmm."

"What is it." Blue wanted to know.

"Well, I think I see your problem, it should be easy to take care of. Now close your eyes and stop thinking with your dick." Blue had his legs spread wide and was obviously enjoying this situation despite his foot.

"Which of my problems are you going to take care of first, doc.?"

Willie rubbed the pad of his thumb over the bottom of the foot in his hand. Blue yelped and pulled on his foot, then looked at Willie with hurt eyes and stuck his tongue out. "Fucker."

"Hold still and look away and count to sixty." Willie placed his thumb beneath the thorn in Blue's foot and pushed slightly. The end of thorn stood out from the surface of the skin just enough now. With the tweezers he caught the thorn and yanked. Success.

"Awl! That hurt. Did you do that on purpose?"

"Hey, you just gave birth and everyone knows that hurts. Look its got a little stinger just like his Dad's." Willie held up the thorn for Blue to see. It was three quarters of an inch at least and had a kind of hook at the end.

"Damn Willie. That's nasty, it's got blood on it."

"I'm going to wash your foot now and put some antiseptic on the wound and a band aid. You may need a shot, you should call your doctor." Willie rinsed the wash cloth and rubbed it with soap and begin washing the injured sole of Blue's foot.

"That feels good Willie. I think on our first date I'm going to let you give me a bath." Willie made no comment, simply continued with his task. When he was done he asked to see Blue's shoes. As he thought the thorn had pierced a worn spot in the sole.

"So you think you can stand. I have something I want to show you."

"Willie, that is so my line."

Willie walked over to a set of double doors and opened them and disappeared into the other room. At last Blue thought, the bedroom. But it wasn't the bedroom. It was a large open two story space full of stuff and smelled a little of turpentine.

So, Blue ended up being stuck first.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original art, characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.<br /><br />This story was originally written in late 2009 and early 2010.<br /><br />Transfer to new system on: 12/16/2010<br /><br />© Copyright 2010 by Bugeye. All Rights Reserved.<br /><br />
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..