Jump to content
    Toast
  • Author
  • 896 Words
  • 4,014 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Wild Daisy - 6. Chapter 6: Tic for Tac

A conversation between an artist and his model.

A Wild Daisy

stories/7180/images/daisy.flower.seven.jpg

Chapter Six: Tic for Tac

"What is all this Willie?" Blue was a little disappointed, there was no bed in sight.

"It's my studio. It was originally built by my two times great grandmother Alice. She was a practitioner and supporter of modern dance around 1900. This was her dance studio she had built. She also designed the rose garden as a stage for 'au fresco' performances. Modern dance was one with nature. It was her hobby, well her passion really, she needed something to occupy her time after she killed her husband. I love the rose garden and the studio. But I don't dance, I paint."

"Your old granny killed her husband?" Everyone in town said the Days were all crazy as bats.

"She wasn't old back then, she was eighteen and well, it was ruled self-defense."

"Blue would you pose for me. I think you would be perfect for an idea I have?"

"Was she hot, would I do her?"

"So you think my face is pretty enough to paint, huh?" This boy is so in love with me, if only he knew it.

"She was exquisite and she would have cut your balls off."

"But I think I want to paint your backside?"

"Another Day ball buster, it must run in the family."

"So you want me to pose naked so you can paint my butt?" If I take it slow, one step at the time, he will be mine, hopefully before the end of summer.

"No, I want you dressed the way you are now. Come over here so I can get you into position."

"Damn, Willie, you can be so butch. Just remember I'm tender young meat and handle me with care." That one got him; he looked right into my eyes.

"Do you mind if I take a few pictures of you today and maybe a little video too."

"Babe, you are so kinky. So you want a picture of my thing to remember it by." This is fun.

"Blue, are you into bondage, maybe if I tie you up you will shut up."

"Honey, no chance. I'm a screamer." And a sweet talker, but right now it's show no fear and take no prisoners.

"In that case I will have to stuff something into your mouth."

"Now that would make a hot picture. I would pay money for a picture like that." Except I want to be stuffing your mouth.

"Come on, I don't want this project to take all summer. Over here in the light please. Stand with your back to me. Okay spread your legs wider, just pass what would be a normal stance. Now hook your thumbs in your back pockets. Cup your cheeks with your hands."

"MMMMM. I think I like you giving me orders. Tell me to get hard." Oh, baby.

"Alright, I'm going to get my camera and start to shoot. Then we can try another pose. When we are done I will download to the laptop and we can review and discuss a direction to take. I would like to do several hours of sketching, over a period of days. Posing isn't easy. I need to find my groove before I start to paint."

"You can find my groove easy, it's right here between my hands." Did I really just offer him my ass?

"Move you hands and stand akimbo now."

"Babe that is a new one, you better show me." Maybe this game is more dangerous than I thought.

"Put your hands on your waist and look like a pirate."

"Oh I love to role play, I want you to walk my plank." Hell, I'm in heaven and I am going to enjoy it all.

"Let both your arms hang loose."

"Just like my balls huh?" I wander what his look like?

"Bend one arm at the elbow."

"You sure you don't want me to bend over?" God, when did I turn into a tease slut?

"That's enough for now, relax while I set this up on the computer.

****************************************************************

"I think this one. It has the qualities I'm looking for."

"I'm glad to hear you pick one. I'm not used to looking at my own assets this long. I would rather look at yours. Now that would be really romantic. But if you want to sit here all night talking about me, that' fine too."

"If you can come over tomorrow I could get started with the sketches I need."

"I don't know about all this Willie, maybe my ass isn't meant to be immortalized. Why don't you do a self portrait, after all your ass is the best ass in South Carolina."

"What... What did you just say?"

"You are the best piece of ass in South Carolina. Everyone and his brother are talking about it in town. Mrs. Hazelwurzt heard your father bragging about it at the Ball. Sorry I missed it this year, I heard you were the bell of the ball.

"Get out! Get out now!"

"What? Willie, sugar, it's just gossip and incorrect gossip at that. Anyone with eyes can see you are the best piece of ass in all of the good old south."

Willie was so exasperated, he could feel himself swelling up, ready to burst. And he did in a roar of laughter.

In a small town, you are as good as your last rumor.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original art, characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.<br /><br />This story was originally written in late 2009 and early 2010.<br /><br />Transfer to new system on: 12/16/2010<br /><br />© Copyright 2010 by Bugeye. All Rights Reserved.<br /><br />
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..