Jump to content
    Toast
  • Author
  • 949 Words
  • 942 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Grump II - 1. Chapter 1: Prologue

Good morning everyone.

Grump II

stories/7180/images/Grump.Sally.one1.jpg

Chapter One: Prologue

Grump was a man. He was sad below the surface in a private place, but a man. He walked toward the main entrance of Evermore High. He wasn’t strutting his stuff. Yet he could feel the differences. His bearing was proud, but this was the big difference, it was open and approachable. He wasn’t smiling, but his eyes were. Grump thought this was a good day. He sighed and took a deep breath. Yes this was a wonderful day. I wonder what I can make of it. I wonder what it will make of me. Shall we dance my day? Can a walk be a dance? Suddenly heads were turning. Conversations came to an abrupt end. Grump began to whistle a tune. Happy. He could feel the joy of his body. It was a blooming of body and spirit. Grump could smell honeysuckle and jasmine. He could feel it swelling and couldn’t hold it back. He saw Sally coming now. “Good Morning Everyone!”

Sally had seen Grump coming. She had been waiting and watching for him. She had been standing alone. Smiling the whole time as she lingered by the doors. Her head was tilted a little and she was swaying, subtly. She missed Peter. He was always by her side in the mornings. She would always remember him and love him. He did his best. He saved them all and it cost him everything to do it. He was gone now. Lost forever. But he gave them one last gift. He gave each a bit of his soul. A place to hold his memory. A place to cry when needed. A place to mourn and grief. A place to love.

And this was the only reason they could survive and cope and continue to live. She had been watching the clouds while waiting. That one she would love to ride. Sally grinned ear to ear. She saw her Sam step out, and man did he step out! She heard his whistle. Sally twirled, her pigtails flying, she clapped her hands and she stepped out; her walk toward Grump more of a dance than his walk and it was a come hither my man walk it ever there was one. “Good Morning Yourself, Sugar.”

“Someone should show that pussy boy his place.” Grump heard. He had hugged and kissed Sally, both of them smiling at each other. Each reading the other’s soul thru their eyes and touch. “My love, excuse me a moment, I have a good deed to attain to.” Grump turned and smiled at a group of eight boys, all part of the football team. “Grump, if you get dirty playing with those boys, I will have to give you a bath later. So have fun.”

Grump marched toward the football players; like they were the losers and he was the winner of the homecoming game. He spotted the one, Jack Randall, the tight end. How apropos. Grump stepped up to Jack and gave him a shit eating grin. “Hey Jack, I hear thru the grade vine that you like me a lot. So how about Friday? You and me and the night. Who knows what we’ll get up to?

“Get away from me you fag, you just want to suck my dick!” Jack was stunned. He had heard the rumors: Don’t mess with Grump but this was so unexpected.

“Of course I want to suck your dick, Jack. That‘s why I‘m asking you out. But before I suck, I want to fuck that tight end of yours. You have one luscious butt. I bet all the guys on the team love it.”

Jack had reached the limit of his control, it wasn’t a very long leash, and he swung at Grump. Grump let the fist fly by his face and then stroke like a snake. He had Jack’s fist in hand and his own in position to pinch the nerve behind the thumb. Jack howled. Grump twisted the arm and Jack was on his knees. It hurt awful, but no permanent damage would be done.

“Jack, Jack, Jack. Why play hard to get? You want to go out with me don’t you?” Grump asked his reluctant date to be.

“Fuck you! Guys help me!” Jack gasped out.

“Make a move any of you and you will take Jack’s place. I’m not going to hurt Jack bad, he will be alright once he agrees to our date. I promise.” Grump’s eyes spoke of danger as he glanced around.

“Now Jack, I want your attention. I am gay. It is a wonderful thing to be. It is just as wonderful as being straight. I am so proud of it, I am a gay man, Jack. And you my friend are going on a date with me Friday night. I will pick you up at seven thirty. Agree to our date and give your word on it and this is over. Don’t agree and I will make you ask to suck my dick. So decide now.”

“Okay, okay, I will go on a date with you, but it will be the worst date of my life and you aren’t getting any.” Jack couldn’t believe his words. But for some reason he respected Grump now. It was like a fight between enemies who like each other afterwards.

Grump let go of Jack’s hand and then offered his own to Jack to help him up. Jack took the hand and stood up. He looked Grump over and then said: “You show up in a coat and tie and you have to meet my parents. And I expect flowers and candy.”

First date jitters.

<br />Copyright © Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original art, characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.<br /><br />This story was originally written in late 2009.<br /><br />Transfer to new system on: 12/20/2010<br /><br />© Copyright 2010 by Bugeye. All Rights Reserved.<br />
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..