Jump to content
    Toast
  • Author
  • 1,093 Words
  • 757 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Grump II - 5. Chapter 5: Restart

In the mood.

Grump II

Chapter Five: Restart

“So how did the date go? Get any, Grump?” Tom asked. It was Saturday afternoon, the day after the date. His friends had come over for their routine study date.

“Tom, don’t be so noisy? Don’t you know Sam always kisses and never tells.” Sally responded. Should he talk to Sally about Jack?

“Hey I just want to know how the competition rates, that Jack guy is hot. He could take our little Grump away you know.” Tom replied. Why is everything so complicated again?

“Can’t you two see, Grump is in love. Leave him be.” Jeff pointed out to the other two torturers. Damn, Jeff isn’t smiling. He is looking way to seriously at him.

“Do you really think Sam would leave us?” Sally was suddenly serious, looking from Tom to Jeff to Sam. All three of them where looking at him all to seriously. Oh no.

*******************************************************************

The date had been one unexpected shock to the system after another, especially the good night kiss. But it was the dance club that…

******************************************************************

Sam didn’t know how to respond to Jack’s revelation. Jack was hung up on Sally, enough to be jealous of Sam. “Sally and I are close friends. We have a deep understanding of each other.” How do you explain the joining of souls that happens with mind sex. How do I tell Jack that I love Sally and Tom and Jeff and still Peter. How do I explain that I am still a free person. That Sally and the rest are still free individuals. “You should ask Sally out, Jack. She may surprise you.” There, Sam was proud of himself. Then he was uncertain. Well, if he asks, he will know. If Sally says yes. Good. If Sally says no. He can move on. “I wont mention this to Sally. It is your decision and Sally’s.” Grump started the car. “You are going to love the restaurant, I picked.”

So did everyone else out on a date this Friday night. Grump had reservations but was told it would be a twenty minute wait anyway. A waitress popped up beside the hostess with a tray. A complimentary appetizer and tea for two. Sam and Jack were shown to a spot in the bar. It was a dark corner table. So small that when the two boys sat down their knees knock. Over and over until the suddenly nervous boys found a compromise, Sam’s knees between Jack’s spread out legs. The knee touching triggered a nervous twitch in Sam, his legs vibrating against Jack. God where is this coming from, Sam thought. I’m not turned on. I’m not. Jack caught Sam’s knees with his own and squeezed tight, holding them still. “I have never been here. Sure is a busy place. This was a nice touch.” Jack said as he picked up a pretty little piece of sushi. But he didn’t pop it in his mouth, he held it out to Sam, offering it to Sam’s mouth.

Sam could feel his lips quiver while Jack’s strong legs held his knees firmly and quietly. Jack was smiling at Sam as he rolled the sushi against Sam’s lips. Sam opened his mouth, but Jack slipped his finger inside instead of the sushi. His fingertip was salty from the fish. “No girl has ever reacted this way before. I have used this routine before you know. Feeding my date with my fingers.” Damn, and Damn Sam thought, but he couldn’t help it. He was trembling now and staring into Jack’s eyes. “Jack, what are you doing?”

“Well, you held be captive didn’t you. You made me squirm. You made me answer your question. Maybe this is payback.” Jack was enjoying this, maybe too much. He could feel the heat building between his legs, he was getting hard. But he wasn’t going to let that stop him. “Tell me you want to suck my dick. Isn’t that what you said you would make me say if I didn’t agree to a date. So now you say it. Say it and I will stop.” Jack removed his finger and feed the sushi to Sam, stroking Sam’s cheek with his fingers. “Do you think my dick will taste good, Sam?” Jack grabbed Sam’s hand and brought it to his lips. “I’ve sucked on girls fingers many times, you are the only guy that will get this from me. But it is part of the routine. And I am going all out until you say it. Say it Sam and I will stop.”

“I have already said it Jack. I said it that day I made you agree to a date.”

“Yes, you did. You also said you wanted to fuck my luscious butt. But you didn’t mean it. No one believed it. It was just a way to humiliate me, a way to get me to fall into your trap. This time you are going to say it and mean it. I can see it in your face and I can feel it with my legs holding yours. You are totally mine at this moment. I control you. It is my turn now.” This is what I thought of after Sam fucked me over in front of everyone. Hurting him back. Having the upper hand and hurting him back. Yeah, I deserved what I got. Yeah, I was wrong. But still, I wanted a change to get even and it has fallen into my lap. It would be so easy to hurt Sam now. And I can’t do it.

What is wrong? Sam thought. What is this? So he has my knees trapped between his. That shouldn’t stop my brain from working. And why am I letting him do this to me? Why is my body reacting like… like it did with Peter.

The restaurant was suddenly gone. Sam was hurrying down a path. Trying to catch up. Someone was ahead of him. Calling. “Sam. Sam, come on.” And then he heard from behind him “Wait. Wait, Sam, wait.” Sam was now running, running in a big circle, trying to catch up to… it was Jack. Jack was running ahead and calling for Sam. But behind him the despair and longing of the call to wait, almost stopped him. Sam was spinning. Forward and Backward. Past, Present, Future. Peter, Sam. Jack, Sam. Peter, Jack. Peter, Jack. Peter, Jack.

Peter was Jack. Jack was Peter. How?

“Come on Sam. Our table is ready.” Jack said and released Sam’s fingers and knees.

Is it good.

<br />Copyright © Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original art, characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.<br /><br />This story was originally written in late 2009.<br /><br />Transfer to new system on: 12/20/2010<br /><br />© Copyright 2010 by Bugeye. All Rights Reserved.<br />
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..