Jump to content
    tyssonalves
  • Author
  • 667 Words
  • 872 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Pop ate my heart - 1. Chapter 1

I was laying on my bed. It was April 8th and I was talking to a boy who I met a few months ago. Actually, I was in love with that boy and he knew that, but he had broken up with his ex just a few weeks ago and he said he wasn't ready for another relationship. Also, I knew it'd be complicated because we lived far from each other. I was happy because, at least, we could be friends. He was very very beautiful. He had blue eyes, blonde hair and his body vas not very thin, but he wasn't fat at all. Actually, he had some muscles! Me, on the other hand, I was a chubby guy. I always had been. Yeah, the chubby guy in love with the beautiful guy who could have anyone he wanted. One of the many things we had in common was that we both loved Lady Gaga. Just to give you a hint, I had never been a huge fan of music. Not until I heard Just Dance and Poker Face for the first time. When I heard Lady Gaga, music clicked on me and I became an unconditional fan of hers. But yeah, we had many things in common. So, it was easy for us to spend lots and lots of time talking to each other.

One of the things that made me sure I was in love with him was that I was absolutely addicted to him! I know he said he wasn't ready for a relationship by then but I could tell he really liked me for the way he seemed to want to talk to me as much as I wanted to talk with him. I loved to make him smile. Also, we lived in different parts of Portugal and so, we had different accents. It was so funny for us to say certain things with a strong accent so that the words would become even funnier! Well, I was really in love with him and at least he didn't "run away" from me when I told him.

Days passed and we were still very close, at least as much as we could. April 25th.

After I ate dinner, I went back to my room and sat down on the computer. I had been talking to Brian all day.

"How was dinner", he asked me.

"It was good. Have you eaten yet", I asked.

"Now, I'm not really hungry", he replied.

I looked at him laying on his bed. His shirt was a bit lift up and I could see his belly. He had some abs, actually.

"No wonder why you're so beautiful", I thought to myself.

"Well, you should eat", I told him.

He looked at my image and he said "I feel nervous today".

"Is that why you're not hungry", I asked. "Why are you nervous?"

For a few seconds he didn't say anything, he just stared at my image on his laptop.

"I am nervous because... today I realized I'm in love with you. And I'm afraid of you not wanting me anymore because I dumped you before."

My heart skipped a beat and I felt like everything was finally perfect.

"How could I not want you anymore? I still love you, Brian."

He smiled and his face turned red.

"Are you blushing", I asked with the biggest smile on my face.

"I love you, Michael."

"I love you too, Brian" I replied instantly. "I wish I could kiss you right now..."

"Close your eyes and imagine me there with you", he said.

I did close my eyes and I said "I have never kissed anyone before, how does it feel?"

I knew he had boyfriends before, so he knew the answer to my question.

"I bet kissing you would be much better than every time I have kissed anyone else", he answered.

We spent the rest of the night talking. I felt happier than ever before in my life.

2012, tyssonalves
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great start. The title grabbed me because I could not figure it out until I made the connection with it, and the type of music. lol I like this very much. You write in a very believable, as in making the reader believe in your character way. thumbsup.gif

Link to comment
On 07/20/2012 05:23 AM, joann414 said:
Great start. The title grabbed me because I could not figure it out until I made the connection with it, and the type of music. lol I like this very much. You write in a very believable, as in making the reader believe in your character way. thumbsup.gif
Thank you very much, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm very excited to continue it. I already have lots of ideas for the story. I try to make it sound as much real as possible so that the readers can not only read the story but also feel it.

I'll post the next chapter soon :)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..