Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Knots - 11. Chapter 11

Andy and Matt Spend the Night Together

Matt

Andy’s parents were still up when we got to his house. We made some small talk just to be nice and then headed to Andy’s room.

He grabbed the air mattress from his closet, held it against his chest, and said, “Why don’t we sleep together? I’ve got plenty of room in my queen bed.”

I pulled the air mattress out of his hands. “That sounds a bit gay to me.”

He pulled off his shirt. “I didn’t mean it that way. I meant it’d be more comfortable for you and nothing’s going to happen. Guys can sleep together and do nothing but talk. We’ll keep in platonic. Besides, the floor and mattress are frigging cold.”

“You don’t have to tell me. I guess we could give it a try. But you can’t touch me. Got it?”

Andy took the mattress out of my hands and put it back in the closet.

I wasn’t sure what Andy had in mind. We were always looking at each other, like I was doing when he just pulled his shirt off. We sometimes touched each other in fun, but for me it had never been sexual, or at least it didn’t seem like it. I love looking at guy's bodies and it confused me at times, but I didn’t think about fucking or sucking them. I couldn’t speak for Andy. Although, I’ll have to admit, the thought of having my cock sucked by anybody sounded good to me. Anyway, I was tired of sleeping on the cold floor and there was plenty of room in Andy’s bed, so I was game.

Andy got naked and caught me looking. “You can look, but you can’t touch. Like you said, no touching.”

I looked away.

He grabbed a towel off the back of his door. “I’m going to take a shower. I suggest you do the same so I don’t have to smell your stinky body all night. Hell, why don’t we shower together and save time and water.”

“Naw, I’ll shower alone if you don’t mind.”

He smiled. “I do, but I respect your wishes.”

Andy wrapped the towel around his trim fatless waist and headed to the shower while I got undressed. His bed is pushed into one corner so you can only sit on one side. I was sitting on the bed in my jockey shorts and a t-shirt when he came back.

He dropped the towel and walked over and sat next to me. “God, that felt good.”

I slid away. “What the fuck you doing?”

“Nothing. We sit like this all the time.”

“But we have clothes on.”

He moved closer to me. “You have some clothes on,” he said as he glanced at my crotch where I’m sure he could see my dick rising to the occasion. I folded my hands over my junk.

He continued. “We’ swim naked. We see each other naked in the locker room. We’re best friends. What difference does it make?”

I shrugged. “I don’t know. It doesn’t feel right.” Then I noticed his cock was getting hard. “What the fuck is that Andy? I thought you said this was platonic.”

He ignored me. “You want to touch it?”

“Fuck no. I’m no queer.”

“You could fool me!”

He reached under my t-shirt and rubbed his hands over my nipples and abs. It felt awesome. He grabbed the back of my neck, pulled my lips to him, and kissed me. “What the fuck?” I said as I laid my hands on his bare chest and pushed him away. “What the fuck’s the matter with you?”

He blushed. “Always wanted to see what it’d be like to kiss you. Can I do it again?”

“Fuck no. Get away from me.”

But he didn’t give up. He moved in and kissed me harder this time and slipped his tongue into my mouth. I pushed him away, got off the bed and sat at his desk. I was scared. I’d felt something shoot through me for a second, but it passed quickly. All I had left was my anger for the way it made me feel and the doubt that filled me. “Don’t ever do that again? And put some clothes on.”

He grabbed a pair of jockey shorts from his dresser and slipped them over his beautiful ass and cock. He sat back on the bed.

“You know,” Andy said. “I think I could have sex with a guy just as easily as a girl. After all sex is sex. My weenie’s going to like it either way.”

“Now I know you’re crazy. You mean you really think you could get it on with a guy? Doesn’t the idea of putting your dick in some guy’s asshole kinda disgust you?”

“Not really. Maybe at one time. But you know the idea of licking a girls pussy and putting my dick down in that hairy part of a woman didn’t much excite me when I first thought of it either. But I got to tell you, I love it now. So why not a guy? Haven’t you ever thought how great it would be have a guy’s cock in your mouth? I think about it sometimes when I'm licking some girl’s pussy. We should try it and see. We can always douche.”

“Fuck you Andy. I’m not doing anything with you. I like you, even love you, but it’s not your body I’m in love with. At one time I thought so. Was jealous and thought how cool it would be to have your body and fuck my brains out. But it’s you, my best friend, the guy I’ve known since we were little kids that I love. I could never think of you that way.”

Andy stared at me and looked away before looking back again. “I love you too. But I’ve often wondered what it would be like to have sex with you.” He grabbed his dick and smiled. “I watch you when you have your shirt off and the sweat is dripping down your chest while we do yard work.”

I gave him a surprised look. “I’ve looked at you to. But never thought how hot it would be to fuck you. I always thought how hot it would be to have your body. I suppose it’s all about sex no matter how you look at it. You’ve been calling me queer all this time and maybe you’re the gay boy?”

Andy sat up on his bed and let out a nervous laugh. “Hell no. I’m a ladies man. You know how I am with the ladies. Was just thinking out loud. After all, you’re my best friend. You’re the only guy I could say something like that to.”

“You mean you think you could really have sex with a guy?”

“Not sure. But like I said. Sex is sex. I think I could get hard no matter who played with my rod. I wonder what it would be like doing a 69, having my cock in some guy’s mouth while I nibble on his wild animal while it grows in my mouth.”

“You never said anything before.”

“Been going out with the girls and getting all the sex I needed. Something’s missing though. How ‘bout if we have a threesome? You know, a girl and the two of us.”

“I’m not doing that. You shouldn’t either. You’re could lose the Andy I know best. You know, like lose your life.”

Andy frowned. “Lose my life? Like die? Is God going to hate me?”

“No. God loves us no matter what we do. He loves us unconditionally. What I mean is, sex is becoming your life. Remember when we watched that movie, Kids? There was a whole lot of drugs and fucking in it. Everyone looked miserable and unhappy. You and I both had hard-ons during the last scene. I still remember the last line. Do you remember?”

“I don’t remember shit like that.”

“That line is imbedded in my head. Telly, the main character, has aids and doesn’t know it. He’s just finished fucking a 13 year old girl and says in a voice over, ‘When you’re young, not much matters when you find something you love. That’s just it, fucking is what I love. Take that away from me, and I really got nothing.

. “I don’t want to see that happen to you.”

He looked up. “Sex is only a small part of my life. That’s what I tell myself. But I’ll have to admit that when I’m not having sex, I’m thinking about it. It takes up the better part of my day. It’s been hard to study or do anything like I used too. I’m constantly looking at porn and beating off.” He pointed to his bed. “Fucked a few girls there.”

“Here?”

“Sometimes, when my parents are out. My mom works nights now and then and my dad leaves me alone. He likes that I have girls over. Makes him think I’m a normal guy. I’m not sure he cares if I have sex or not. Probably would be more concerned if I didn’t.

I shook my head and grinned. “My parents would cut my balls off if they thought I was having sex. If a girl comes by, I have to leave my bedroom door open.”

Andy stretched out on his bed against the wall. “So sorry to hear that ole buddy. Come here?”

I hesitated.

He patted the bed next to him. “Come join me.”

“I don’t think it’s a good idea.”

“Aren’t you curious about what it would be like to have sex with a guy?”

“Hell, I’m curious about what it would be like to have sex with a girl.”

He scooted over. “Come on. Let’s cuddle. It’ll give you some practice.”

“Fuck you, Andy.”

A big grin crossed his face. “You can if you want.”

“It’s a figure of speech dumb ass.”

“What’s wrong, can’t take a joke? You can sleep on the floor if you want, but it’s a hell of a lot more comfortable in bed. Come on, I’ll leave you alone.”

I wasn’t sure what to do. Sitting next to Andy like that and seeing his cock get hard and feeling mine too, was more than I’d ever felt with a girl. But all kinds of stuff started doing battle in my head. Yeah, it was like a war.

Andy had a big grin on his face. He patted the bed. “Come on. Get in. I’ll leave you alone.”

My mind said no, but my body said yes. I think I wanted him to touch me and kiss me, and suck my cock. Sometimes I asked myself if I might be gay, but the question never got answered. It was easier to ignore my thoughts and feelings so I wouldn’t have to deal with them. I wondered, do other guys go through this shit or is it just me?

Andy was my best friend. I couldn’t help but think climbing into bed naked with him that night might change everything. Pajamas aren’t my thing, but I always bring a pair in case I get cold on the floor. I took them out of my overnight bag and put them on. Andy shook his head. “Well, if it isn’t Saint Mathew. Aren’t you going to take a shower? I don’t want to sleep with some guy, pajamas or not, if he’s going to smell like pizza.”

I looked at Andy. The grin was still there. “Shit Andy, you make it hard on a guy.” I opened his dresser, grabbed a towel, and headed to the shower.

The Gibson’s had a full length mirror on one side of the sliding glass doors of the shower. I took my pajamas off, looked at my reflection, and realized that’s what Andy saw. My body was tan except for my butt, the chest and shoulders were broad and strong, the waist was tight and smooth, and my legs muscular. My dick hardened as I played with my cock and balls. It was fully hard by time I slid the glass door open and turned the shower on. By then I was ready to fuck anything, maybe even Andy. But there was nothing but my hand. I lathered my chest and abs, then rubbed them with one hand while I stroked my cock with the other. Cum shot all over the shower walls in less than a minute. The orgasm was the most powerful I’d ever experienced. The funny thing was, I only thought of Andy for a second or two. I guess it was because I was so focused on the task at hand, well, at least the one in my hand. It wasn’t until I shot, and small moans came out of my mouth, that I thought of Andy waiting for me in his room.

*****

Andy was laying on his back on top of the covers in his shorts. “I see you still have those ugly pajamas on. Take them off. I’ll keep my hands to myself.”

“Sorry, St. Mathew’s going to keep them on.”

“Spoil sport. I can take them off for you if you’d like.”

I sat on the edge of the bed, pulled back the covers, and climbed in. “This way you can’t touch me.”

He pulled back the covers on his side and slid in. “Now I can.”

I turned my back to him. “Keep your hands to yourself.”

Andy whined. “Matt, you’re no fun. We could just experiment. I hear guys do it all the time. Aren’t you curious?”

“No,” I lied. “Go to sleep. I’m tired.” It was true. The whole hour or so since we got to Andy’s was hell as the war raged inside.

He turned his back to me. “If you say so, St. Mathew.” His voice echoed off the wall. “But you don’t know what you’re missing.”

“Shut up and go to sleep.”

*****

I don’t know what time it was, but when I awakened, Andy was snuggled against my back with his arm over my chest. It felt good. Made me feel safe and warm and loved. I reached back and felt Andy’s naked ass. It was smooth and supple in my hand. Andy moaned once.

“Are you awake,” I whispered.

There was nothing but the sound of his slow easy breathing I lay there for another five minutes or so, savoring the feeling of his ass in my hand and his warm body next to mine. I wished I’d gone to bed naked. Then, almost without thinking, I removed his arm from my chest, slipped out from under the covers, put my clothes on, and walked home.

---------------------------------------------------------

Contact me at eliassctt@gmail.com, click Like, or write a review. I welcome feedback. I'll write you back.

I'm afraid all your questions may not have been answered in this chapter because you haven't heard Andy's side. That's in the next chapter along with how this night affects their friendship.
This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, events or locales, is purely coincidental and no slanderous intent is implied.


Copyright © 2013 Uplifted Spirit; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Matt, Matt, Matt - you blew it. Or, you didn't blow it, that's the problem. lol

 

I can imagine how disappointed Andy's gonna be when he wakes up to find Matt gone. I kind of think Matt acted like an ass. He wasn't really nice to Andy. I know he's confused and all, but he could have at least told Andy how he felt. Andy laid his heart out to Matt. I was actually surprised he said all he did to him.

 

Oh, and now I have a question: they are still fourteen, right? So now that Andy's the BMOC, he's scored with all these girls? At fourteen I could see him having sex with a girl, but going down on her? I don't know...would a fourteen year old do that?

 

Anyway, can't wait to hear Andy's pov. I know he'll be sad that Matt left and he'll think he pushed him away and maybe he'll think he went too far.

 

Even though their relationship may not be the exact way it was b/c now Matt knows what Andy wants and he's too afraid to admit his feelings, I hope they still remain best friends.

Link to comment
On 06/04/2013 10:50 AM, Lisa said:
Matt, Matt, Matt - you blew it. Or, you didn't blow it, that's the problem. lol

 

I can imagine how disappointed Andy's gonna be when he wakes up to find Matt gone. I kind of think Matt acted like an ass. He wasn't really nice to Andy. I know he's confused and all, but he could have at least told Andy how he felt. Andy laid his heart out to Matt. I was actually surprised he said all he did to him.

 

Oh, and now I have a question: they are still fourteen, right? So now that Andy's the BMOC, he's scored with all these girls? At fourteen I could see him having sex with a girl, but going down on her? I don't know...would a fourteen year old do that?

 

Anyway, can't wait to hear Andy's pov. I know he'll be sad that Matt left and he'll think he pushed him away and maybe he'll think he went too far.

 

Even though their relationship may not be the exact way it was b/c now Matt knows what Andy wants and he's too afraid to admit his feelings, I hope they still remain best friends.

Lisa, your comments are always thought provoking. I'd written these chapters differently and just rewrote them. I guess I always think life isn't as we'd like it to be. Matt walking out after savoring his feelings as he lay in bed with Matt just came to me out of the blue. The fact that life can be contradictory at times is why I stayed with it. I think I handled it pretty well in the next chapter. I'm sure you'll tell me, and I'll welcome it.

 

You're right about his being a BMOC, but you know what they say in fiction, Deus ex machina. God in a machine. He has a hot bod, starting QB, and flashy. So the older girls are after him. It might have been better to have them sophomores. The thing is boys start looking at other boys early. It doesn't mean they're gay, although I think every boy thinks that we he finds himself looking at other guys. That's why I chose freshman. They both turn 15 in March of their freshman year so they're older 14 year olds. Could even make it January. Isn't it great having power over your story and characters?

 

Here are some facts off the Internet that I checked when I first wrote the story last year.

 

1. Five percent of 12-year-olds, 10 percent of 13-year-olds and 20 percent of 14-year-olds are sexually active.

2. More than a quarter of sexually active 12- to 14-year-olds reported multiple sexual partners in the past 18 months.

3. Twelve percent of 12- to 14-year-olds involved in a romantic relationship are dating someone three or more years older.

4. About one-third of 14-year-old boys said they would have sex because of curiosity, and another third said they would do so to satisfy sexual desires.

 

I guess one could always question the source, but I think these may be pretty accurate.

Link to comment

im not sure if Andy is all talk or what but maybe I'm telling my age but he's getting way too much sex lol. Oh and I remember the first time his bed was mentioned it was a double now it's a queen not sure which size its supposed to be.

Link to comment
On 06/13/2013 03:00 PM, Daithi said:
im not sure if Andy is all talk or what but maybe I'm telling my age but he's getting way too much sex lol. Oh and I remember the first time his bed was mentioned it was a double now it's a queen not sure which size its supposed to be.
You are observant. I thought I fixed that error. Guess not. Need to go back and change it.

 

US

Link to comment

Wow Andy, way to be an ass about it :lol:. He should have given Matt some time to think instead of trying to claw his way into Matt's pants against his will. I'm amazed Matt even stayed and slept in the same bed as him after that. That being said, Matt could have been more understanding about it, since Andy just laid his feelings out for Matt to see. Overall, I really liked this chapter XD it was realistic and well written. Onto chapter 12 to see Andy's perspective :D

Link to comment
On 09/14/2014 03:04 AM, faxity said:
Wow Andy, way to be an ass about it :lol:. He should have given Matt some time to think instead of trying to claw his way into Matt's pants against his will. I'm amazed Matt even stayed and slept in the same bed as him after that. That being said, Matt could have been more understanding about it, since Andy just laid his feelings out for Matt to see. Overall, I really liked this chapter XD it was realistic and well written. Onto chapter 12 to see Andy's perspective :D
One thing I learned a while back is that people do the damnest things and sometimes there's no explaining why they do it. The thing is, Matt would like to have sex with Andy, but he doesn't at the same time. It's this confusion that causes him the most trouble. So he stays at Andy's because he wants to be with him.
Link to comment

Very interesting stats you quoted and probably as accurate as any would be. I don't actually doubt them and think it's very realistic what you are doing in your story. Andy, as Fax points out, is a dick in pushing Matt too far too quickly, and Matt is a dick in hiding when he has the opportunity to come out and at least experiment. Matt is just too scared yet to act on his feelings - I suppose we should call him sensible and mature for this - but he is a spoil sport. Fortunately, Andy is not going to take no for an answer so I think Matt will succumb in the end.

Loving your story. It took a while to get into it, but I am enjoying it the more I read it. Thanks for encouraging me to read it.

Link to comment
On 10/14/2014 01:55 AM, Jaro_423 said:
Very interesting stats you quoted and probably as accurate as any would be. I don't actually doubt them and think it's very realistic what you are doing in your story. Andy, as Fax points out, is a dick in pushing Matt too far too quickly, and Matt is a dick in hiding when he has the opportunity to come out and at least experiment. Matt is just too scared yet to act on his feelings - I suppose we should call him sensible and mature for this - but he is a spoil sport. Fortunately, Andy is not going to take no for an answer so I think Matt will succumb in the end.

Loving your story. It took a while to get into it, but I am enjoying it the more I read it. Thanks for encouraging me to read it.

I haven't read this in awhile and I'm trying to remember the stats I quoted. Matt is confused. Andy knows he's gay and that helps him, but Matt, he doesn't know which end is up. I'm glad you're finding the story more enjoyable as you go along. I welcome any suggestions that would help improve the earlier chapters. I WELCOME ANY SUGGESTIONS THAT WOULD HELP IMPROVE THE EARLIER CHAPTERS. I've noticed that there is a drop off or readers in those chapters, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Link to comment

Wow i wasnt expecting things to turn out exactly the way they did.

I had forseen Matt going home. I think Andy's brash arrogance and insensitivity was way too much for Matt. 

If Andy had been more considerate of Matt's confused state and started slow: not naked and an easy chat. I think it could have lead to somewhere during the course of the night. Maybe a hand on the chest and abs and maybe even a kiss.

But Andy is such a brat right now he thinks he can take whatever he wants. He'll no doubt be disappointed in the morning but it could just be the wake up call he needs to realise that people are not just there for his amusement. People have feelings too.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..