Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Knots 4 - 20. Chapter 20

The Movies

Written in Ho Chi Minh City and Nha Trang, Vietnam, March 2015

Knots 4

Chapter 20

Andy

I didn't know what Dr. Walker had to say to Matt, but I couldn't wait to corner him to find out. My anger got the best of me because I thought Doc Walker was favoring Matt. But the more I thought about it the more I realized Matt has had the same idea about commitment for a long time and I'm not sure there was much I could expect Dr. Walker to do about it.

The other thing that Walker mentioned was if I thought Matt was angry with me for putting him in a bad situation when he was worried about what I might do after finding out about Dillon. I didn't have an answer for that, but I sure wanted to blame it all on Matt for doing something and then blaming me. Of course I'm not sure if he did or not.

I ran into Derrick at the mall Monday after school, and he told me he and Randy were doing porn and wanted to know if I wanted in. The money was tempting, but the one thing about going to see Dr. Walker was I now realized none of that helped me deal with what was bothering me deep down inside. It was a short-term fix and felt great, but I was never any happier. And after getting the shit kicked out of me, I wasn’t ready to get involved with anyone in that kind of business. Hell, when I think about it now, it's hard to believe Matt and I ever prostituted ourselves. I don’t know what got into us.

Derrick told me he and Randy were doing their first shoot that week and suggested I come and look. Damn, I was so horny I really wanted to go and just watch. But I knew one thing would lead to another and soon I'd be doing porn just to satisfy my need for sex and the feelings of love it gave me, when all along I knew it was not real love. True real love could only be found in someone who really cared about me for me, and not for what I could do for them. That's why I wanted Matt. Maybe I just needed to be patient. Like Matt had said, we were only sixteen, and we had our whole lives ahead of us. I could only hope there was a Matt for me in my future.

Randy and Derrick

The party had been wild. The boys had smoked some pot and had a few drinks before two men in their twenties escorted them to one of the rooms upstairs where they participated in a two-men-on-three-boy orgy.

Derrick was pissed because he'd lost track of Randy. He went knocking on all the doors, but no one answered. He went downstairs to find Noland. "I thought I told you that Randy and I are a package deal."

Noland shrugged. "That may be, but what he does is his choice and not yours."

Derrick moved toward Noland and a big guy stepped in between them. "Stand back."

Derrick looked the guy up and down and moved back but kept talking. "That may be, but he's underage and what he does concerns a lot of others besides me. So if you want him, then I'm part of the deal. Understand?"

Noland grinned. "We can solve that problem easily. Do you have any idea how?"

Another look at the big guy gave him a pretty good idea. "Maybe."

Noland motioned for the big guy to leave. "Look at it this way, Derrick. You are as guilty as the rest of us, so all your protests aren't going to do you a fucking bit of good. So just accept things the way they are and be happy. You're a good looking guy with a nice body and you're going to get plenty of work, so relax. Forget about Randy. He's not your responsibility."

Derrick paused to think about it. "Does this mean you're going to give me a lot of work with or without Randy?"

"Yep. So quit yanking my balls and relax."

"Okay. Okay. As long as I'm working and getting paid I'll be happy."

Noland motioned him to a table by the pool. "Look, we work with young teens and guys in their twenties, so you have it made. Well, at least until you turn thirty." He let out a laugh.

Derrick smiled. "Fuck, I've got six years."

"And more if you can keep that body of yours in shape and your face as handsome as it is now. Don't get into any fights. Avoid the big guys like the guy that stepped between us a few minutes ago."

"I think I can do that, but I'm Randy’s ride to and from here. I'm not sure it would look good if you sent a limo after him. His parents are beginning to become a problem because he's missing so much school and he quit football. We need a cover story."

Noland rubbed his chin. "The one we usually use is that they are doing yard work for me. People see this house and they’re impressed that their kids have such a good job. That can be his cover story."

"Sounds good to me. So where is he?"

"I think he and his new friends are fucking a couple of guys. They'll be done in a bit. Wait here. I'll let him know you're waiting."

Noland motioned for the big man, whispered something to him, and the guy headed upstairs. Randy came down a half an hour later.

*****

"What the fuck you been doing? I've been looking for you and waiting here for over an hour!"

"Fucking, of course. What did you expect? Why aren’t you fucking?"

Derrick shook his head. "I was worried about you."

"Don't worry about me. I can take care of myself. And by the way, we have our first shoot on Saturday. I think you're in it."

"First I heard of it."

"That's because you're not fucking. You're just sitting around here watching everyone else fuck while you beat off."

"Listen here, asshole. I'm responsible for getting you this gig, so be cool. Noland promised both of us plenty of work, but you can't be doing drugs or alcohol. It will screw you up. Understand?"

Randy shrugged. "Fuck you, Derrick. You're not my dad."

"Hey, it's just a warning. No one wants a strung-out teen porn star."

"Let me worry about that."

Derrick grabbed him by the upper arm. "Listen, punk. I'm your ride and your excuse, so knock the shit off. Noland told me that you can tell your parents you're doing yard work for him. They can always call or come by and that will give you an excuse to be out after school and on weekends. See, I've been looking out for you."

"Yeah, I'm your meal ticket."

"Lots of luck, child porn start. Noland said he has plenty of work for me whether you're here or not, so don't get too cocky."

That stopped him for a second, but Randy wasn't dumb. "That may be, but where are they going to get someone my age to fuck for them? I'm far more valuable than you are. So back off, and let's both enjoy the ride."

As much as Derrick hated to admit it, Randy, the fifteen-year-old teen porn star had a point.

*****

So while Matt and Andy were working out their problems, Randy and Derrick were doing porn. Who'd have thought the tables would have changed so.

The first porn shoot was similar to the one the other two boys, Ashton and Cole, had been in except the scene was different. The three boys were sitting in a restaurant eating, joking, and laughing, when Derrick came up to them and asked if they'd like to make a little money. They agreed but wanted to know what they had to do to earn it. Derrick explained that they would have to come to his place, get naked, and let him take pictures.

The boys hesitated at first, and then asked how much.

"One thousand dollars."

The boys smiled, pushed each other around, and looked at each other in agreement. Randy asked, "All we have to do is take our clothes off?"

"Yep, that's it."

They looked at each other again and nodded. Randy said, "We need to talk."

Derrick nodded and they left the table to throw the idea around. "One thousand dollars for getting naked. That's too good to be true," Ashton said.

Cole said, "There must be a hitch."

"Don't be such chicken-shits. It's one thousand bucks. There are three of us and only one of him," Randy said.

"Let's ask for half now, and the other half when we're done," Ashton said.

"Sounds good."

They headed back to the table.

"Okay, here's the deal," Randy said. "We want half now, and the other half when we're done."

Derrick gave them a suspicious look. "How do I know I can trust you?"

Randy replied, "How do we know we can trust you? Deal or no deal?”

Derrick opened his wallet and took out five hundred dollars and handed it to Randy. Big smiles crossed the boys' faces.

Derrick stood up. "Okay, guys. Follow me."

They were shown exiting the restaurant and getting into a nice BMW convertible. The boys looked at each other, impressed. They sped off and were next seen pulling up in front of a beautiful home.

Derrick pointed to the house. "This is it. What do you think?"

The boys smiled. "Damn nice."

The boys entered the house. Derrick locked the door behind them and they entered a high-ceilinged living room which included three large sofas situated in a circle, a loveseat, and floor-to-ceiling windows. The windows had a view of the garden and the pool. Five other guys around Derrick's age were sitting around on the sofas

Derrick pointed to the center of the circle. "Okay, time to do you thing."

Ashton said, "You didn't tell us anyone else would be here.”

"Does it make a difference? You're getting paid a thousand dollars for taking your clothes off. You want out?"

The boys looked at each other, shrugged, and began discarding their shirts.

"Slower!” yelled one of the guys.

The boys deliberately took their time and Randy began to shake his ass and unbutton his shirt, one button at a time, exposing his hairless chest until he was down to the last button. The others followed his lead. Randy pulled his shirt wide at the bottom to expose his whole stomach and chest for a few seconds before he took his shirt off and flung it at one of the guys.

The director yelled, "Cut!" He smiled and said to Randy, Cole, and Ashton: "You guys are doing great. Now I want you hard. And you guys on the sofa, take off your clothes and let me get a shot of your hard cocks."

The sofa guys nodded.

"What do you want me to do?" Derrick asked, just standing there.

"You're the hammer. In this scene, the boys are going to object when they see the older guys take off their clothes. Randy, you say something like, "Hey, this isn't what we signed up for. You told us we’d get one thousand dollars just for stripping.””

"Derrick, you ask, “Don't you want your cocks sucked? You're still going to get your thousand dollars and your cocks sucked too. That's a damn good deal.””

“Randy, you look at Cole and Ashton and nod. You two shake your heads, but once you see the first guy on Randy's cock you nod yes. Then it's a suck fest of the older guys on the younger ones. Now's your turn, Derrick. You start with Randy and rim him. Randy, you yell fuck and this is so fucking hot. Tell the others how awesome it feels have a mouth on your cock and ass at the same time. Cole and Ashton, you tell the guys sucking your cock how much you like it. In the meantime, Derrick, you move from one ass to the next. Make it real, and give them the best rimming they've ever had."

The skinny cameraman with a straggly goatee got behind the camera as the director yelled, "Action!"

The older guys took off their clothes and showed their hot bodies and nice-sized cocks. The boys’ eyes naturally widened without any direction. Randy said his line: "This isn't what we signed up for.", and the action continued with the guys getting their cocks sucked and licked. They were all moaning and yelling “Shit” and “Fuck”. Derrick moved in behind Randy, pulled his ass cheeks apart and began licking his hole. He spit on it and licked all around, occasionally blowing on it. Randy said his lines, and Derrick moved to Cole and then Ashton, with the same result.

The director yelled, "Cut! Okay. Good job." He paused. "Okay, the next scene is a rough scene. You guys want to fuck the boys, but they object, so you rape them. Derrick, you're the heavy, and with the help of the others you handcuff them and drag them into the bedroom where there are three queen-size beds in this huge room made for scenes such as these. Each of the older guys shoves his boy’s face down on the bed and then mounts him. The boys are putting up a fight the whole time, but finally they just give in from fatigue. You fuck them from behind. Randy, Cole, and Ashton, act like you hate it at first, but as the pleasure increases, you begin to act like you like it. Randy, you're the first to tell them to take off the cuffs. You roll on you back and tell your guy to fuck you deep and hard. The others follow suit.”

The cameraman moved behind the camera again and the director called action.

The scene unfolded as the director told them, and it became a real fuck-fest when Randy said, “Take the fucking cuffs off. This feels so fucking hot. Roll me on my back and fuck me fast and hard.”

The cuffs came off Randy and he rolled onto his back and the first guy, who was about 6’1” with a 7” cock with a large girth, rammed his dick into Randy. Randy yelled, “Fuck. That’s a big dick and it feels so good. Fuck me. Fuck me harder.”

The older boy was sweating and his chest, and the definition of his chest and abs glistened in the staged lighting.

The other two older boys were thinner and had thinner dicks, but they were still man dicks and not boy dicks. One asked Cole, “Do you want the cuffs off too?” Cole nodded and the cuffs came off. Cole then rolled on his back. As the older guy began to fuck him, Cole grabbed him behind the neck and pulled him in for a long tongue-sucking kiss.

Soon, Ashton had a dick in his ass and all six guys were going at it while Derrick just sat on the edge of the bed looking depressed. “Are you guys just going to let me sit here and watch?”

They all nodded.

The scene continued until everyone had cum and it then faded out as Derrick sat on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands.

_______________________________________________________

Chapter Quotes

If you live long enough, you'll make mistakes. But if you learn from them, you'll be a better person. It's how you handle adversity, not how it affects you. The main thing is never quit, never quit, never quit. -- William J. Clinton

A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them. - John C. Maxwell

You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don't try to forget the mistakes, but you don't dwell on it. You don't let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space. - Johnny Cash

________________________________________________________

If you like this story, please write a review, click like, and follow me. Contact me at eliassctt@gmail.com I answer all emails.

I’d like to thank Lisa for taking the time to edit Knots 1, 2, 3, & 4. As the author, I take final responsibility for all parts of the story, including any errors.

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, events or locales, is purely coincidental and no slanderous intent is implied.

Copyright © 2015 Uplifted Spirit; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Derrick and Noland are so stupid. Especially Noland. They don't realize how much trouble they could get into with these teenagers.

Link to comment
On 05/04/2015 03:41 AM, Lisa said:
Derrick and Noland are so stupid. Especially Noland. They don't realize how much trouble they could get into with these teenagers.
Some people just don't care about other people. Derrick, is in his early 20's and should still know better, but Noland is a lot older, he should really know better.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..