Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Knots 4 - 35. Chapter 35

Things Got All Mixed Up

Knots 4

Chapter 35

Thomas and Colt

Thomas saw the look on Colt’s face when Zoe’s cover-up landed on top of his clothes. Thomas kicked him in the calf. “What?” Colt said.

Thomas didn’t respond.

Megan wore a black two-piece which exposed her bellybutton and nicely shaped hips. The bikini top was modest with a pastel pink and blue design that went up to the neck, where it connected with a strap that looped around the back of the neck.

Zoe’s swimsuit was a one-piece with a skin-colored piece of material which covered her bellybutton. The bottom showed a beach scene with palms trees and a beautiful purple sky. The bottom attached to the top, went all the way up to the neck, and was tied with a strap around the neck.

Colt got up out of his chair and stood facing the girls. Thomas interpreted this as his way of letting the girls get a good look at his toned body and package, which showed three inches of his flaccid cock. Both girls looked. He stood there just long enough for them to have a good look before saying, “I’m going for a swim.”

“Don’t you want to eat first?” Zoe asked.

Colt was already in the water by time she got the words out. His head broke the surface, and he spit water into the air like a whale. He motioned to Thomas. “Get in.”

Thomas ignored him and grabbed a sandwich. Megan poured lemonade in his glass and sat down beside him. She put her hand on his arm. Thomas pulled his arm away. “You can look but not touch.”

“Okay, be that way. I have a date with Matt tomorrow anyway.”

Thomas gave her a surprised look. “You what?”

“You heard me. I have a date with Matt tomorrow. We’re going to see the latest Hunger Games movie.”

“Are you trying to make me jealous?”

“No, just thought you should know. What difference would it make to you anyway? You’re not interested in me.”

Thomas gave her a once-over and kind of liked what he saw. “Well…well…I’m not.”

“Good. Then you don’t care if I’m going out with Matt?”

“No. You can go out with whomever you want.”

Colt came to the edge of the pool, pushed himself up with his hands and climbed out. He walked to the table, his body dripping water and glistening in the sun. Thomas quickly forgot about Matt going out with Megan when he saw Colt standing before them. Zoe looked Colt up and down and said, “You look so strong. You really have a nice build.”

Colt grabbed a towel to dry his hair and then rubbed the towel over his chest and back before turning toward the pool to bend over so he could dry his legs. Megan, Zoe, and Thomas admired his beautiful tight butt.

Thomas cleared his throat. “Colt, quit putting a show on for everyone.”

“What do you mean? I’m just drying off.”

“I like what I see,” Zoe said.

“Me too,” Megan added. “How ‘bout you Thomas? Do you like what you see?”

Thomas sulked for a few seconds before getting up. He stretched his arms out so they could get a good look at him, and then jumped in the pool.

“Isn’t anyone going to eat? Zoe asked.

“I am,” Colt said. He was still standing as he reached over to grab a sandwich. His skin tightened over his muscles as he grabbed the food. He took a bite. “I love bologna sandwiches.”

Zoe handed him a plate. He grabbed three halves and put them on his plate as Zoe poured him a glass of lemonade. “Oh, sorry, I forgot the chips,” she said as she ran in to get them.

Megan turned to Colt. “You probably didn’t hear me because you were in the pool, but I have a date with Matt tomorrow.”

“Really. That’s cool. How did Thomas react?”

“Like he didn’t care. Do you think he does?”

“I doubt it, but with Thomas you can never tell. I know he’d care if Zoe and I went out.”

Megan took a quick look to see if Zoe was coming back before asking Colt, “Are you going to ask her out?”

“I wasn’t sure, but now that I hear Matt is taking you out, maybe I will.”

“How do you think Thomas will react?”

Colt took a bite of his sandwich as Zoe came toward them with the bowl of chips. She held the bowl in front of him. He grabbed a handful and put them on his plate. The girls looked him up and down again.

Thomas took a few laps in the pool and did his best to act like he didn’t care what was going on, but kept casually looking over at the table to keep an eye on Colt. Finally, he decided to do the same thing Colt did. He pushed himself out of the pool, walked over, stood by the table as the water dripped from his body, and then reached down to grab his towel. He dried his hair, then turned around so his butt was on display to the group, which didn’t do much for anyone because he wasn’t wearing a speedo

Everyone kept talking and ignored him. He turned back toward them so they could see his chest and abs. This time they all looked, but unlike with Colt, they said nothing. He wasn’t about to show them how much it pissed him off, so he sat down and grabbed his sandwich and some chips. He took a sip of his lemonade and lifted his glass to make a toast. “To good friends.”

They all lifted their glasses. “To good friends.”

When they finished, Zoe said, “Let’s play pool volleyball.”

“Great idea,” Colt responded. “Zoe and I challenge you two. If we win, Zoe promises to go out with me.”

“You’re going out with Zoe?” Thomas asked.

“Only if you lose. You’d better do everything you can to win.”

Thomas grabbed Megan’s hand. “Let’s kick their ass.”

Zoe motioned to Megan. “We need to talk.” They headed into the house. “You need to lose,” Zoe said. “This is my chance to get a date with Colt.”

“No way. There’s no way I’m going to let you win our bet.”

“Come on. Our bet doesn’t mean anything. Besides, you have a date with Matt tomorrow, so all bets are off. It’s obvious he’s interested in you, so forget about Thomas. Matt’s older and damn hot himself. Come on. Be a friend.”

“I’ll think about it.”

“Think hard. We’d probably beat you anyway, but I want insurance.”

“Like I said, I’ll think about it.”

*****

Thomas and Colt moved over to the chaise lounges and sat in the two middle ones. “What do you think they’re up to?” Colt asked.

“Hell if I know. Probably figuring out how they can seduce us.”

“I hope so,” Colt said as he punched Thomas in the shoulder.

“This isn’t funny. Are you serious about this date shit with Zoe?”

“Yeah. I’ve always wanted to go out with a girl.”

“How about us?”

“Damn, Thomas. It’s only a date. We’re not going to fuck or anything. Just because you haven’t been out with a girl, doesn’t mean I can’t go out with one.”

“But you’re my boyfriend. Doesn’t that mean anything?”

“Yeah, and if you really loved me, you wouldn’t care. We’re just friends. If I went to the movie with Matt or Andy just for the fun of it, would you care?”

Thomas paused to think about it. “Probably.”

Colt turned on his side to face Thomas. “Maybe that was a stupid question. I was just trying to point out that it would be a friend thing, not a love thing. We’re gay. What can it hurt to go someplace with a girl?”

“I don’t trust them. They’re in the house scheming right now.”

“You don’t know that.”

“Well, something’s going on.”

Thomas stared at the sky. “I think you should lose. If you lose, then the deal is off, and you won’t have to go out with Zoe. I don’t know why you agreed to play in the first place.”

“Loosen up, Thomas. It’s just a bit of fun.”

Thomas sat up on the edge of the lounge. “Megan and I are going to kick your asses, so you’d better get ready.”

“I know I wasn’t much of an athlete before basketball, but you made me into a monster, and you’ll have a hard time beating us,” Colt said. “Plus Zoe wants to go out with me pretty badly. Megan’s going out with Matt and figures you’re not going to go out with her anyway, so why should she try to beat us?”

Thomas pursed his lips. “You bring up a good point. Maybe I should offer to take Megan out if we win.”

“You’d do that?” Colt asked.

“Hell, this works both ways.”

Colt sat up and faced Thomas. “Deal,” he said as he put out his hand to shake Thomas’.

“Deal,” Thomas said as he shook Colt’s hand.

*****

“Okay, you guys ready?” Zoe asked as they sauntered out of the house.

“Ready as ever,” Colt said. “Oh, and by the way, Thomas said he’ll take Megan out if they win.”

“So you guys have been out here plotting while we were in the house, huh?” Megan said. “Thomas doesn’t even know if I’d agree to go out with him. After all, Matt already asked me out.”

“Will you or won’t you?” Thomas asked.

“I’m not sure now. But I guess that if we’re going to make this game fun, then I’ll agree.”

Zoe turned to Colt. “So you’re not going to go out with me if we lose?”

Colt gave her a sad, hurt look. “I guess not, so we’d better win.”

Zoe smiled. “I guess you’re right. Let the games begin.”

*****

They played to 21, and Thomas and Megan won. Colt and Zoe looked disappointed. Megan looked satisfied, and Thomas was just pissed. He’d given everything he had to keep Colt from going out with Zoe, and now he was stuck having to go out with Megan. If Thomas would have been anyone else, he’d have said forget it, but his word meant something, so he and Megan had a date for the following Saturday.

Matt

Shit, Megan was going out with Thomas next weekend. Yeah, I found out while I was out with Megan the next day, after their lunch and volleyball game. I wanted to kick Colt’s ass for losing. Just joking, because I’m sure he and Zoe tried their damndest to win.

Megan looked pretty for our date. She wore a dress, and I actually put on a pair of slacks and a polo shirt. Both of us were sort of dressed up, and we got some looks from other kids and even some adults while I bought our tickets and paid for popcorn and a soda before the movie.

Megan held my hand or I held hers. I wasn’t sure because I think we both reached for each other’s hands at the same time. Her hands were small and soft compared to Andy’s. It was almost weird. I loved the way her hair moved as she talked. We kissed a little, but nothing heavy. Her lips were soft, and I felt a little movement in my pants. After the movie, we went out for a Coke and just talked. She was animated and exuded a confidence that drew me to her. She laughed at my jokes and actually acted like she was enjoying herself.

I thought about Gina a few times while we talked, but she and Gina were not alike at all. It was kind of hard for me to describe because my relationship with Andy was so much different. Not really better or worse, just different. Megan and I didn’t have sex, and that was one difference, but girls are just different than guys, and there was a lot I liked about being with her. I think it might have been because I had no intention of having sex with Megan, at least that day. The idea went through my head because I wondered what it would be like and if she’d be willing, but if we were ever going to have sex, it wouldn’t be for a while. But, if she had tried seducing me and suggested we have sex, I’d have gone willingly. That was one thing that was good about not being in a committed relationship; I didn’t have to worry about cheating on Andy or vice-versa. He might still be jealous, but he wouldn’t be pissed. There’s a big difference between jealousy and anger.

I loved her smile. I loved the smell of her hair. I loved the softness of her lips, her small soft hands, and her slim waist. She made me feel special, and it actually scared me. It’s not that Andy didn’t make me feel special, but this was different. We were able to talk about sports and school and even about the GSA. She told me she’d been thinking about joining.

I felt nervous when we got to her door at the end of the night. We’d kissed some during the movie, but I almost felt numb and paralyzed as I stood at her door to say goodnight. I leaned in and kissed her and then asked her if she wanted to go out again on Saturday, and that’s when she said, “Sorry. I can’t. I have a date with Thomas.”

I did a quick double-take. “With Thomas?”

“Yeah. With Thomas. Who’d have thought? Colt suggested he and Zoe play volleyball against us in Zoe’s pool. The deal was that if Colt and Zoe won, Colt would go out with Zoe. Well, Thomas and Colt decided that in order to make the game fair and to force everyone to try harder, Thomas would go out with me if we won. Thomas was all over the place during the game. He was like Superman. I’m not bad, but there was no way he was going to let Colt win. So you now know the rest of the story. He and I have a date on Saturday. He’s not very happy about it, but we have a date.”

My heart sank. “How about next Sunday then? We could just ride out to the pond.” “That would be nice, but why don’t you come here? We can sit around the pool and swim. You never know who’s going to show up at the pond, and here we’ll have some privacy.”

“You’re right about the pond. What time?”

“Come by for lunch.”

I gave her a big grin. “Sounds good. I’ll be here.”

Andy

What the hell had the world come to? Matt called me on Sunday, after his date with Megan and said Thomas was going out with Megan next Saturday, and he was going to her house next Sunday while I had nothing to do but sit at home and beat off. That wouldn’t do. No, I wasn’t going to go out with some girl, but there had to be some guy I could ask out. Unfortunately, the choices were somewhat limited. On Monday I caught up with Jason Settles between classes, the kid who had cornered me a while back when he asked me questions about being gay. He still hadn’t come out or joined the GSA. He’d grown some and filled out. He was looking hot.

“So Jason. Why haven’t you joined the GSA?”

“My parents.”

“Fuck your parents. Get some balls.”

He smiled. “You make it so sound easy. Like I’m going to just say, ‘Hey Mom and Dad. I’m gay.’”

“Don’t tell them. Just join the GSA. I’ll take you out if you join.”

He gave me a loud laugh. “No way. I’d really be in deep shit. Anyway, why would you want to go out with me?”

“You’re getting hotter every day.”

“What about Matt?”

“He’s suddenly into girls.”

“Isn’t he gay?”

“He doesn’t seem to know.”

“All I know is I’m staying in the closet until I graduate. Safer that way.”

I patted him on the back. “Okay, if you say so. I’m always available if you’re interested.”

“Thanks for letting me know,” he said as he walked off.

*****

At lunch I saw this guy I kind of recognized. I’d seen him with Randy at the mall a couple of times. He was new to our school and nice looking. My gaydar wasn’t very good, but I thought he might be gay because of his friendship with Randy. He had his lunch tray in his hand and was looking for a place to sit. I figured what the hell, walked over to him, and said, “I think I know you. Aren’t you friends with Randy?”

“Used to be.”

“What do you mean used to be?”

“It’s kind of complicated. By the way, I’m Ashton Brown.”

“I’m Andy Gibson.”

“I heard Randy talk about you. I think you were going to join us.”

I tried to act dumb. “Join you?”

“Yeah, doing teen porn. You were, weren’t you?”

“Uh. Uh. I thought about it, but then everything went to hell, and I never wound up doing it.”

“Same here. Well, we did a couple of movies, but someone squealed on the adults. Randy got a warning, and thankfully we never did get caught. The adults didn’t give out our names because they’d have really been in deep shit since we were all underage.”

I patted him on the back. “Damn straight. So you were doing porn with Randy. Does that mean you’re gay?”

“Yeah. My first time was with an older guy when I was thirteen.”

“Same here, but I was fourteen. The guy’s now in jail. He was fucking around with a whole bunch of young guys.”

“Mine too, but he ran off and I never heard from him again.”

“So why are you here?” I asked.

“Had a bad reputation at my old school so I wanted to start over.”

I pointed at our table. “Come and join us. We’re a mix of gay, bi, and hetero. I’m gay too, just so you know.”

He raised his eyebrows. “That’s good to know.”

Everyone at our table gawked at us as we walked over to them.

_______________________________________________________

Chapter Quotes

My thoughts on gay marriage are that everyone has the right to love and be loved, and that's the position I take. -- Nick Jonas

I support gay marriage. I believe they have a right to be as miserable as the rest of us. - Kinky Friedman

If someone is gay and he searches for the Lord and has good will, who am I to judge? We shouldn't marginalise people for this. They must be integrated into society. -- Pope Francis

Gay rights are human rights. -- Hillary Clinton

_______________________________________________________________________

If you like this story, please write a review, click like, and follow me. Contact me at eliassctt@gmail.com I answer all emails.

I’d like to thank Lisa for taking the time to edit Knots 1, 2, 3, & 4. As the author, I take final responsibility for all parts of the story, including any errors.

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, events or locales, is purely coincidental and no slanderous intent is implied.

Copyright © 2015 Uplifted Spirit; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Oh man, this was a fun but worrisome chapter! Plots, counter-plots, and hare-brained schemes abound. Everyone is acting so...high-schooolish. :)
I'm not pleased with any of these developments in our couples' romances, but it sure makes entertaining reading. Now I have to worry about this guy Andy is asking out...knowing what he was into is just bad news for Andy--I hope he doesn't get into trouble just when he's got his life turned around. Darn Matt anyhow.
More please!

Link to comment

Yeah, I agree with ColumbusGuy about Andy... Ashton could be bad news, or maybe after his having to change schools because of a bad reputation, he decided to change his life around as well and he could be good for Andy, or Andy him... Won't really know until more is revealed. As for Matt, he's still discovering who he is and you can't blame him for that.

Link to comment
On 06/29/2015 02:20 PM, ColumbusGuy said:

Oh man, this was a fun but worrisome chapter! Plots, counter-plots, and hare-brained schemes abound. Everyone is acting so...high-schooolish. :)

I'm not pleased with any of these developments in our couples' romances, but it sure makes entertaining reading. Now I have to worry about this guy Andy is asking out...knowing what he was into is just bad news for Andy--I hope he doesn't get into trouble just when he's got his life turned around. Darn Matt anyhow.

More please!

Thanks Colombus Guy. I'm glad you find this interesting reading. Wish I knew where this is all going. Characters have a way of doing crazy things. The next chapter has been posted as I write this so I guess you'll soon know what happens.

Link to comment
On 07/01/2015 12:54 AM, Zarek said:

Yeah, I agree with ColumbusGuy about Andy... Ashton could be bad news, or maybe after his having to change schools because of a bad reputation, he decided to change his life around as well and he could be good for Andy, or Andy him... Won't really know until more is revealed. As for Matt, he's still discovering who he is and you can't blame him for that.

The thing is Andy and Ashton are both a bit daring and inclined to do things they shouldn't as you'll see in chapter 36. And you're right. Matt is still one confused teenager.

Link to comment

Slow and easy! Nothing much happened! Lol! So that was a little disappointing. Is Megan saving herself for Thomas? I really expected her to come on to Matt big time as she surely can't think anything much will come of her and Thomas even if she does persuade him to try sex with her, which I doubt he will. But with Matt it could be more than a game and it seems they both like each other, a lot!
And Zoe and Colt had the breaks put on, but I think they could find a way round that. If Zoe is clever she could really win this game hands over as Colt is so so ready to try anything. If she holds off she is just playing into Megan's hands and allowing her to control the game. It is quite a laugh really - bit like a soapie! Lol!
Keep it rolling!

Link to comment
On 07/14/2015 08:28 PM, Jaro_423 said:

Slow and easy! Nothing much happened! Lol! So that was a little disappointing. Is Megan saving herself for Thomas? I really expected her to come on to Matt big time as she surely can't think anything much will come of her and Thomas even if she does persuade him to try sex with her, which I doubt he will. But with Matt it could be more than a game and it seems they both like each other, a lot!

And Zoe and Colt had the breaks put on, but I think they could find a way round that. If Zoe is clever she could really win this game hands over as Colt is so so ready to try anything. If she holds off she is just playing into Megan's hands and allowing her to control the game. It is quite a laugh really - bit like a soapie! Lol!

Keep it rolling!

Jaro

 

It is a bit like a soapy. These last few chapters have been hard to write because I have to tell you, I'm not sure where exactly they're going to go, but I think or at least I hope I managed to bring it just a little closer in the last chapter (chapter 38). I'm sure you'll let me know what you think when you get there. I appreciate your comments.

Link to comment

The games High Schooler’s play so for Andy the sweet thing is that they would not need to worry about who is who with the bath towels.  This was to easy to spot kinda funny in an mighty expectant way.  Matt comes out of the closet backwards, Andy tries to get even and of course T & C mess with M & Z with Matt being really dumb ass and questioning.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..