Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Warrior Children: Legendary Three - 2. Chapter 2

Part I: From Nothing to Something

“WAKE UP. IT IS TIME.”

"What? Dad?”

“No, Mery. Not even close. Now, get out of bed.”

“Who? Who the bloody hell are you?" Mery spoke out groggily, still tied to the dream-state.

“Who am I? I’ve come to you every day for one month, and you forget so soon. My feelings are hurt. My father has spoken, and it is time. Now, roll out of bed.”

“Oh, you again. What was it? Gene? Genie Weenie. You always speak in riddles? Time for what?”

“Listen. It is very crucial that you find me. I am not far from you. You, Mery. You have been chosen. I need you now.”

“What?! But why me? I don’t know anything! And chosen for what?"

“Exactly. You don’t know anything, which makes you perfect for the role you’ve been given. You were chosen for your purity of heart. You know nothing. You were never trained, and you have never fought. The greatest magick is born from something which extends past all thought and habit. Currently, you have no habitual magick to fall back on. You will rely on instinct alone. This will be your greatest weapon, and you will be one of our greatest assets.”

“I see. So, I’m your asset, which you’ll be using as your weapon, even though I don’t know anything. And somehow, I got dragged into this, how? I’m guessing I don’t have a say in this one way or another. After all, it seems you can hunt me down and find me anytime I fall asleep.”

“It is not as you say or believe,” Gene said, clearly annoyed. “We do not seek to use you. It was scribed, millenniums past. You will rise and take your seat upon the mantle of this world during times of darkness, chaos and bewilderment. As a matter of fact, we the gods who walk in physical bodies are just as much a pawn in this game as you are.

“We are all at the hands of mercy, grace and the constant flow of what needs to be done in the moment. I am merely accepting my part in this and acting upon it. In today’s terms, we can say, you the warrior, are on the rise to dismantle the evils which rebel against the goodness of mankind.”

“Really? You call that today’s terms?”

“Mery. Up until now, I have been kind and gentle with you. However, you are needed. I will do what I have been called to do in order to bring you to your destiny. Do not piss me off.”

She shuddered, somewhat irritated and partly out of fear. “Okay! Fine! I’ll hear you out, and I’ll go do what I need to do!”

“Even before I stepped foot on the Earth 3300 years ago, millions and millions of years before that, at the beginningless of time, you were chosen amongst the trillions and trillions of souls in existence. Three souls were chosen out of all those in this galaxy and out of those in galaxies undiscovered by your people. Out of those three, your card was pulled. You are to be my protector in this day and age. As for the how and why, it is far too mysterious to delve into and understand.”

“Why do you need me to protect you?!”

“The power of the Full Moon opened a portal for me and my two brother consorts to enter into the Earth realm. But our bodies are weak, and we have been separated throughout the Americas. You are my Guardian Watcher who will unite me with Edward, son of the god of Time, Kala Bhairava, and Christopher, son of the goddess of Earth, Gaia. We can fight, but our bodies are not strong yet, which is why you have been hired for the job."

“Why are you here? And how’d you get here?” Her mind was filled with so many questions.

“The pure energy of a very powerful god, the Great Wizard, left this Earth eons ago. It lingered for years, raising the vibration of humanity. However, since his physical presence has been gone for so long, people have lost faith in the goodness within everything. When faith was lost, the vibration the Great Wizard left behind dwindled away, and the magick that once was, has become mere words with no meaning or power. Now, wars have sprung up everywhere, and hurricanes and other calamities have taken the world with a fury. They are not mere natural disasters.”

Gene paused to let everything sink in for a moment. “Because of the faith which humanity lost in goodness, a demonic terror has awakened on this planet. This said entity has been gathering armies. Wars and disasters are only the beginning.”

Although she was in a dream, she felt the numbness around her body. Her emotions were withdrawn, and she was at a loss of words. He continued, “We arrived here as light, last Full Moon. After sitting for one month, our bodies have finally solidified. Now, we need you, our Guardian Watchers.

“Your job is to find me and keep me alive. My body is still very weak. If I and my brother consorts can stay alive until the Blue Moon coming up, then immortality in the body will happen. Clearly, this would be a nice thing, when fighting the darkness. But as weak as the body is, I am not left powerless, nor am I bound by space or time. I personally activated the Trident on your wrist. It will guide you. Every moment which passes, the magick within you will bloom, and I can work through you. You will know where to find me, simply from our bond.

“One more thing. You do not serve me, but instead my father, Arul. Even more, you serve all of humanity. Now go!” With a jolt, she awoke. Sweat was pouring down her face, and her body felt limp as she stared at the ceiling.

What have I gotten myself into?

The glowing Trident on her wrist was buzzing, and her entire body was tingling with a sensation she had never before felt.

Awe hell! I gotta get outta here. There's no way I'm telling dad either. He'd never let me out of his sight. Not for this.

  

 

Part II: Time is a Funny Thing
Southern California
Full Moon, 2nd Day of December


Son of Time
Dance with spirit,
and spirit will dance with you.

 

“Man! What am I even doing?! I have got way too much stuff to do to be trampling out in the woods.” Heather shook her head, parked her car and took a look around. Nice. This is pretty. Her sandy-brown hair fluttered in the wind, until it settled softly past her shoulders. She rubbed her eyes, then pulled out a compact mirror from her purse. She stared into the mirror at her blue eyes. “Oh, I totally thought my eyes would be bloodshot.”

She drew a long breath and started talking to herself again. "Good lord, what am I doing? Work is gonna have my hide if I don't go in."

"Heather, come."

What the-? She quickly scanned the entire area, expecting to see somebody, but all she saw was the forest and the mountains. She was breathing quickly, anxiously. Maybe I really should be here and not work. I've been going crazy this entire freaking month. That damn voice. I could definitely use this day off.

"At least I can be crazy where nobody can see me! she yelled.

In a very pronounced manner, the same voice spoke out to her again, slowly, but with an edge. "Please stop wasting time. I can see you, and you are NOT going crazy. Follow the trail to your right until it ends. At that point, you will know which way to go. And do us both a favor. Hurry. I’d really like to get out of here."

An odd sensation passed through her, causing her body to tingle. She was frozen in her tracks, unsure of what to do. The voice which spoke seemed to be standing close by. Yet, she was all alone, amidst the backdrop of a great forest. The tall trees and scattered rocks, and the buzzing of insects provided some comfort in her uncertainness.

She heard it again. “When I said ‘hurry’ I meant now!” The voice was so loud, it sounded like the person was standing right next to her. She shuddered, then turned to her right and saw a trail leading into the forest, exactly as the voice had told her. What in the name of?!

Instinctively, she grabbed her left wrist. It started to pulse. Her head throbbed, and her sight was hazy for a few seconds. She stared at her wrist, puzzled. Shrugging her shoulders, she walked toward the trail.

The moment she stepped into the forest, it was as if she had entered into another land. The birds were chirping louder than normal and seemed to pierce through her entire body, and the trees looked unusually alive.

Standing tall, poised, she eyed the trail and watched it turn around a clump of trees. With a feeling of urgency, she took a step. Paused. Then she took off in a brisk walk in a downward slope, twisting and turning every which way.

Well, guess I’m not going into work. It’ll have to be all good. After following the trail for fifteen minutes, Heather halted. The trail abruptly ended at the base of two very large boulders.

Great, now what? She stared at the boulders in front of her and took a few deep breaths. With cat-like reflexes, she hopped onto one of the rocks and made her way upward, jumping from rock to rock.

At the top of the formation, she came to a flat surface of dirt and stones and was startled to see she had climbed so high. Turning back around to face front, she eyed a thick forest of trees, which she entered. There were dead branches and leaves scattered everywhere, and she was aware of the movement of small animals all around her.

Why am I even doing this?! At least I didn’t tell anyone. Nobody can accuse me of being an idiot. She laughed to herself and veered left, following a path with no trail.

Another twelve minutes went by. She was standing before a very small opening to a cave, hidden by the branches of a tree looming over it. Heather turned and looked in every direction. Closing her eyes, she breathed in and out, doing her best to shake away the anxious feelings inside.

“Alright, Voice, now what?” Her eyes still closed, she listened intently. No answer.

"I'm so over this! Just ridiculous!" She turned to her left and looked up, squinting at the sun. Relaxing a bit, she chuckled at her own craziness and stared at the ground for a few moments. "Damn, I need a drink. Actually, two."

Mentally prepared to turn back and walk to her car, she raised her head and gasped. Standing twenty feet in front of her was a teenage boy. An intense aura of white surrounded his body, and in his right hand was a long three-pronged staff that gleamed with rays of silver.

He slowly lifted his left hand and pointed to the entrance of the cave. Heather turned for a second and looked to where he was pointing. When she turned back around, the boy was gone. In the spot where he was standing were glowing orbs, and roses and flowers of every color were strewn about the ground.

She trembled and rubbed her face. Voicing aloud, she stated matter-of-factly, "Alright, fine. Whatever the hell you are, you're in there. And THAT is where I’m going!"

She crawled through the opening. Once in, she was able to stand at full height. “Well it’d be nice to see where the hell I’m going. She reached into her pocket and pulled out her cell phone, and a light flashed a few feet ahead of her. There were two directions to walk, and Heather was at a standstill trying to decide which path to take.

“Whatever.” She turned to her left and took a few steps. When she did, her left wrist throbbed in a dull pain.

“Ow! What the hell is going on?!” Heather clutched her wrist, and the pain instantly stopped. Taking a long, deep breath, she slowly turned to her right and took a few steps in the other direction. In doing so, a giddy sensation rushed through her, and she felt a tingling buzz gliding over her skin.

Well ain’t that something. I guess I’m a walking GPS. Walking in near darkness, she continued on the path to the right, heading in a downward slope.

After forty minutes, she came to level ground. Twisting around a corner, she entered into a small cavern. At the other end of the room was a soft, glowing violet color, emitting from the next room over. She realized she had no need for the light from her phone, so she tucked it back into her pocket.

“What is THAT?!” I swear to God, if I find an alien.

Heather chuckled at her own joke and walked slowly toward the glow, stopping before turning the corner. There's something, there. Her breathing was agitated, and her body felt as if it was on fire from the inside out.

“Screw it. Came this far already.” She turned the corner and promptly came face to face with a naked, blonde-headed boy, who looked to be in his late teens, sitting cross-legged on a rock. He had piercing, dark-brown eyes and an angular jawline, and his hair was a matted mess, flopping in all directions. Taken aback, Heather’s jaw dropped. When she tried to speak, her thoughts suddenly came to a halt. “Ah! I… huh?!”

"Heather. You have answered my calling." The boy rose from his position and motioned for her to come forward.

Heather stared at him for a moment. He had a very toned, slim and muscular body and looked to stand around 5'8". "Who... who are you?" Heather asked in embarrassment, slightly turning her head.

"Edward. I have a task for you. I need not speak. I'd rather show you. Come. Take a seat." He pointed to the spot where he had been sitting.

“Ummm, I normally don’t take direction well, especially from naked, teen-aged boys. And you kind of smell.”

He gazed at her in amusement. “But considering the situation, and knowing that I’ve been inside of your head for an entire month, and the very fact that you came here and found me?”

“Yeah, fine. Point well-taken.” Not knowing what else to do, she took a seat on the rock.

Edward crouched down to her level. "Let me show you why you’re here, and why I called you.”

“Okay, yeah. But I can’t tell you how awkward this is.”

“You pretty much just did. By the way, you’ll understand better if you’re silent. I will only talk when necessary." He placed his right hand on top of her head.

In a blinding flash, she saw what seemed to be three shooting stars flying through the night sky. Each found its way to a different part of the country, piercing far below the ground.

Deep in the recesses of her mind, she heard the same voice that had been speaking to her for a month in her dreams. "Now you know how we arrived on this planet and how our bodies came to be. What you have seen is what took place one month previous from this date of now."

The scene shifted. She was now in the midst of a war, somewhere in the far and distant past. People were rushing by in every direction, but nobody seemed to notice her. She watched as dark shadows shifted in and out of the battle, burrowing into the nostrils, ears or mouths of some of the soldiers. After violent shakes, the men would fall and the shadows would let loose, only to make path to the next and closest living body.

From behind, a thundering streak of violet lightning shot past her and disintegrated three of the shadows. The streak of violet halted and condensed into physical matter, until it slowly turned into the boy whom she had just met in the cave. In the vision, he walked slowly toward her.

The boy stopped in his tracks. "I am beyond time. I am the epitome of time. I am time-transcended. I am the son of Kala, the fierce, deadly, loving and compassionate energy beyond all illusion, and I am Kala Bhairava himself. During this historical battle, as I walked this battlefield thousands of years in the past, I stopped and spoke to you as I am speaking to you at this very moment which you are looking upon now.

“Shortly after I spoke to you 3300 years ago in this exact moment, you witnessed the slaying of an evil anarchist by me and my two brother consorts. The form you embody now as you watch this moment is a light body from another dimension. This is a scene which you have watched more than once. Time. It all happens at the same moment, in different directions and dimensions. But still, all at the same moment of now. Watch. You will gain in power as the story unfolds." He then resumed battle.

Heather watched on and saw power radiating from the hands of the small boy. After all the dark shadows had been dissolved, the boy pulled a glowing sword from behind his back. He waved it in a circular motion above his head a few times while incanting strange words. The next moment, he was gone.

All was silent.

Still in her trance, Heather heard the rippling voice of Edward and felt it penetrating every cell of her body. "You are my chosen subject, my Guardian Watcher! You will inherit the powerful and magickal traits of Bhairava himself! In the coming days, you will experience yourself shifting in and out of time, for you are beyond all restraints and restrictions. I give you now, the ferocious, the peaceful, the instinctive, the active, and the enduring power of my father! Allow yourself to become what you already are!"

Edward flooded all her cells, her DNA, and every fabric of her existence, with the eight magickal names of his father. At the top of his lungs, he shouted, "Asidanga Bhairava! Guru Bhairava! Chanda Bhairava! Kroda Bhairava! Unmatta Bhairava! Kapala Bhairava! Bhishana Bhairava! Samhara Bhairava!"

As each name was spoken, Heather's power increased, and all the karmic ties and worries of her past dwindled to nothing. She played witness to each of the eight faces of a timeless deity and was shown the fierce and compassionate side to each of them.

Her body rumbled, almost to the point of a seizure. She heard herself screaming. The pains of the thousands of past lives she had lived throughout history were ripped from her essence. The pain, grief and sadness was drained from her body and emotions. She would no longer feel the traumas of her past.

Another voice filled her senses. Deep and mesmerizing, every sound from this new voice reverberated through her, giving her a sense of balance and peace, smoothing out the pain she had just experienced.

"Child.” The voice of Edward’s father felt as if it was inside and outside of her. “All aspects of my powers have been invoked. I grant you passage into territories untrekked by billions upon billions of entities throughout the myriad galaxies. As you bow to the gods, so too will they bow to you, and the powers which flow from unending streams of joy will be yours to explore. Child, dance with spirit, and spirit will dance with you."

A blazing surge of pure white flashed into her forehead and into the center of her brain. Swirling around for a few seconds, it expanded brightly and exploded in every direction. Heather fell over and was panting heavily. For three hours she lay unmoved, yet aware of everything.

Edward stood up and watched over her. For a moment, he closed his eyes. "Father, to awaken her fully would have been tragic. Her body would not have been able to handle that much power. But we haven't much time, and we need her to be stronger. When can the final summonings be done?"

"Soon, Edward. When the moment presents itself, then and only then will you be giving. Then and only then will she be receiving. Nothing else will matter, and nothing else can happen but that which is ordained in that moment. That is the moment in which the final summonings will be unleashed."

"I expected you to say this. Nevertheless, I understand."

Slowly, Heather stirred and did her best to sit up. Turning to face Edward, she gave him a hard look. And with an edge in her voice, she screamed, "What the HELL did you just do to me?!"

Everything went black, and she fell backward in silence. Edward simply laughed and allowed her to sleep for the next ten hours.

 

  

Part III: Mery’s Awakening
Southern Missouri
Full Moon, 2nd Day of December

Son of Ascension
That very day, I saw the sun rise, and the sun set, and
everything dissolved into nothingness. All that remained was

that which was unspeakable and unfathomable.
It was me. It was you. It was everything.

 

It only took a few hours to drive. Although she had no map or an address, she knew exactly the direction to go and which highways to take. Something deep within her was guiding her every move. Standing at the entrance of the cavern, she knew she had reached her destination. The glowing mark on her wrist was entrancing, and her thoughts were almost nil.

Mery looked toward the sky and breathed in and out heavily. Turning, she looked behind at the rolling hills and the thick forest. The rustle of wild animals and the moan of the wind filled her ears. If she had not been fixated in wonder, the cold would have been too much to bear.

Damn. It’s pretty out here. No wonder he picked this place to dwell.

She peered into the darkness, knowing this was where she had to go. Well, I’ve come this far. Can’t stand out here forever.

The moment she entered the pitch-black cave, the insignia lit up even brighter. Surprised by the display of this new and unknown power, she trekked on amidst the damp and slimy pathways. Further and further into the cave she walked, guided only by a sharp instinct which told her every step to take and which direction to follow.

Large, jutting rocks pointed in every direction, and the splashing of running water echoed throughout. The path was narrow, and she had to bend at times and turn sideways to continue roaming. She saw the glow from the minerals growing on the walls, as the light from her wrist bounced off them.

Gotta keep going. Man, I know I’m not far.

She rounded a winding path and froze. An entrance to an immense opening into a larger cavern had revealed itself. A feeling of electricity shot through her entire body. Pouring out from the cavern in front of her was an intense, white light which seemed to engulf her every breath, her every thought. It was blinding to look at, and it seemed to call to her.

“Come, Mery.” The voice was loud and mesmerizing, although it rang only inside of her mind.

When her eyes had finally adjusted to the brightness, she continued into the opening. Entering, she gasped in astonishment. The new cavern was massive, reaching three hundred feet in height. Hundreds of stalactites hung from the ceiling in various sizes. Every color of the rainbow shot through the open space, emanating from every single mineral upon the walls.

In one corner was a beautiful emerald green, glowing from the rocks, which had been forming for hundreds of years. The earth beneath her feet was slightly damp, and somewhere in the distance she could still hear the sound of running water. In the very heart of the open cavern, she saw the source of the brilliant light.

A pathway of stepping stones led to the center, where enormous rocks were piled fifteen feet tall. Sitting cross-legged on a large, flat rock, at the top of the rock formation, was the glowing figure of a teenage boy. For the first time, she heard his real voice.

Soft. Pure. “Come. I even made a path and steps for you. I want you to join me here.”

Every step she took toward him caused her aura to blaze brighter and brighter, and a new strength formed in her. She looked up at the boy and climbed the staircase to where he was seated. One step. Two steps. Three steps. The tapping of her feet on the rocks echoed throughout. Finally, she stood facing him. If he says his name is Gene, then I know I’m not completely crazy.

The boy rolled his eyes. “You’re not crazy, because yes, my name is definitely Gene. Besides, the fact that you found me, simply by hearing a voice in your head and seeing me in your dreams, should give you some kind of satisfaction. Your powers have grown.” There was a gleam upon his face. The sound of his voice was charming. “And yet, you have not even received.”

“Received?”

“Kneel.”

She kneeled onto one knee, and Gene rose. He was very tall, she noticed. Maybe a few inches over six feet. She squinted her eyes. He had what seemed to be Slavic features, with contoured cheekbones and light-brown hair. His walk toward her was more of a glide. Standing in front of her, he gazed deeply into her eyes. When he did, his eyes flickered from brown to yellow and back to brown. “The very fact that you are here is your acceptance of this mission and this great lineage, the lineage of my father, Arul.”

“Well, yeah.” She shrugged. “I mean, if I wouldn’t have come, it would’ve pissed you off, and you’d probably haunt me in my dreams for eternity. Coming here sounds like a better plan than that.”

He was amused. “Fair enough. But let’s cut to the chase. Breathe in deeply once.”

“Okay, ummm, but this is all really very hard to do when you’re standing naked in front of me in all your full glory.”

“Mmm hmmm.” He clearly did not care. “Well, I’m not bothered if you’re not. Now close your eyes and breathe in deeply. Hold it until you can no longer hold it. Push yourself. If you think can’t hold it anymore, hold it longer.”

“Fine.” She shut her eyes and took a deep breath, while Gene rested his hands on her head, waiting for her.

Nearly forty seconds passed. She finally released it. Her body slumped as she panted, void of all thoughts. At that moment, Gene pushed his right thumb into her forehead very hard. Light shot into her at the point of contact on her forehead, and from his left hand atop her head, brilliant streams poured into her brain and body.

As the light poured forth, his voice rang out in a mesmerizing melody of his father’s name. “Aruuuuuuul... Aruuuuuuul... Aruuuuuuul…!”

Over and over he sang the name of his father, his voice a high-pitched song that bounced off the walls. Instantly, the cavern grew twice as bright, with pure white radiating from them both. Mery’s body shook tremendously, and she screamed loudly, not from any pain entering, but from the pains of the past leaving her.

She lost all thought and was looking at herself as if she was outside of her body, and she was able to see in every direction. Everything she peered at seemed to lose form and identity. It was as if she had somehow merged with it all, including Gene.

The images of three teenage boys filled her mind. Intense bliss permeated her every pore, every cell.

The images of the three boys dissolved. Her consciousness was now placed upon a battlefield, where she sensed a dreadful entity unlike anything she had ever encountered. The horror and shrill from him filled her ears. And then she knew.

She had traveled back in time thousands of years and was standing in the very center of the empire of the great Mephistopheles. Although the beast was near and she felt the horrifying energy from him, she was not afraid.

In a flash, three gods were traveling at warp speed, swords in their hands. They were converging at one point, the center of which a great and evil beast of a man stood.

For one moment, she was shown the face of this monstrosity. His eyes were black. His left cheek was an iridescent red, and his right cheek, a soft white. A long black mane flowed beautifully from the crown of his head to the bottom of his back. Besides the varying colors in his face and eyes, the rest of him looked human.

He stood about eight feet in height, shirtless, with chiseled muscles resembling a Greek or Roman god. His skin was completely smooth, with the exception of a few black scars etched into his body. He wore long, black pants which fluttered in the wind.

The next moment, three swords entered into his body. A golden light rumbled from the sword at the bottom of his spine in his back. A white light shot through his heart where a second sword pierced him in the front. And in the center of his forehead, an illuminating violet light tore into the center of his skull where a third sword punctured his forehead.

An appalling cry spewed from his mouth, and his body shook violently. Mephistopheles lost his ground and fell onto his knees, leaving his body to wither away to dust. The last of him dissolved into nothing, and three beams shot out from each of the swords to form the image of an immaculate Trident where he once stood.

Mery’s eyes opened with a start. They were glowing. The image of the Trident was still visible. This time, however, it was dancing above them where Gene was standing. Still singing, his voice faded and hushed, leaving only the echoes and the running water inside of the cavern.

He crouched down and looked into her eyes. “You have traveled back in time. You have traveled beyond time. And you have entered into the present moment where everything mundane ceases to exist, and the extraordinary is only self-evident. A great gift has been bestowed upon you, from my father, through me, to you.

“You have received a transference, a great electrical charge, which will consume everything tedious and cause you to be aware of your true power from inside. You are ready for battle, and you now possess the raging powers to destruct and destroy. And still, you are the epitome of peace and silence in its entire absoluteness. The powers you will display are limitless. You will discover them in varying moments throughout your experiences.”

Her body was rocking gently, tears rolling down her cheeks, and her breathing steady and deep. Although she was in a trance, she was still aware of everything happening around her. “Was… was that a speech you worked on, the… the entire time you were down here?”

“You sure are a funny girl.” He placed his hand atop her head once more and gave her the final transmission.

“May the light of Ascension engulf your every breath, your every cell, your every thought, your every deed. May you become that which is indescribable, unfathomable. And may you become the warrior in wisdom, to stand by my side, guiding the thousands who will clamor for the knowledge.”

With his final words, the entire cavern was set ablaze. All images were consumed by the illuminating glow of their auras. Mery’s body was vibrating forcefully. Then she passed out.

Copyright © 2023 Vaughn Edward; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

So much to take in! Complex, fun read! Heather is a great addition. Here’s what really captures my attention … daily …

Now, wars have sprung up everywhere, and hurricanes and other calamities have taken the world with a fury. They are not mere natural disasters.”

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..