Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

G-rowing Pains - 6. Chapter 6 - Shopping

Okay, this has to be one of the most funny chapters I've written, so far. And so very relatable in its awkwardness. Enjoy!

As the boys returned to Jasper's room, they could hardly keep their hands off each other. They had kindled a passion that would not just dissipate. Sitting on Jasper's bed, they continued kissing passionately for well over fifteen minutes.

Finally, Jeremy scooted back a little. "I never took you to be such a… passionate… guy," he said, stealing another quick peck.

Jasper shook his head, "Me neither." Something had really been awakened in Jasper. At the same time, it felt so new, and, it was all a bit scary.

Looking Jeremy in the eyes, Jasper said, "Look, I, uh, I don't want to be a buzzkill, but I am freaking out just a bit, with all these changing things." Jasper wanted to be honest with Jeremy. Yesterday, kissing and boyfriends had hardly been on his mind. Today, it seemed to be the only thing on his mind, and he felt he had some serious catching up to do.

Jeremy took a moment, he let sink in what Jasper had just said. 'True, I've had some time getting used to the idea of liking boys, liking Jasper. He's had, what, just over an hour?'

He put some distance between them before he said, "No, I get it. This must be so new to you." He couldn't help but look a bit dejected. He had wanted this for so long, and now that he had it, it was hard to step on the brakes. "You should take your time. And let me know when I'm pushing too much. I don't want to push you away, not now," Jeremy said, stroking Jasper's left cheek with the back of his hand.

Jasper let out a sigh of relief, feeling he had again at least some control over what was happening. Then, he started looking around, realizing something. "Jeremy, what about tonight?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" Jeremy replied.

"Well, you're staying over. Should we get a sleeping bag?" Jasper was beginning to sound a bit worried, "I'm not sure if I'm ready for, you know, sleeping, together." This sounded more sheepish than worried. It was a bit of a funny situation, after all.

Jeremy looked around the room as well, trying to figure out what would be best. He wouldn't mind sleeping together with Jasper. He had had dreams about sleeping with him. No, nothing sexual, just… sleeping. Having someone to hold. But he had promised not to push Jasper.

"Oh, I have it!" Jeremy exclaimed, "Look, if we clear out the floor a bit, we can put a sleeping bag right next to your bed," he indicated where they could put down the sleeping bag. "Then, when we're ready for bed, we can decide what we want to do. I can sleep in the sleeping bag, just like any other normal sleep over… or, I can crawl into bed with you." Jeremy couldn't help sounding a little hopeful with the latter suggestion.

Jasper thought it over, it would give them both options, without a real hassle. Yes, that would be a good idea. "Good, I like that. We can figure it out later. But first, we'll have to dig out the floor from under this mess." He pointed at the cup and zombie dice that were still all over the floor, the school bags, and the different pieces of clothing that were strewn all about. Oh god, it was only now that he noticed his dirty underwear still hanging on the edge of his bed! He had forgotten to throw them in the laundry basket this morning. He quickly made them disappear, as he started clearing the floor.

Jeremy soon joined Jasper in cleaning up the floor. And, without really thinking about it, they continued cleaning the rest of Jasper's room as well. Jeremy actually did find another pair of dirty undies, and teased Jasper to no end with them. They were old ones, and actually still had a very boyish superhero printed on them!

After about an hour, the room looked like it had been given a complete make-over. Exhausted, the boys sat back on the bed, which was now neatly made, when a careful knock sounded on the closed door. They could hear Jasper's dad behind it, asking if he could come in.

"Dad, of course. You never bother to ask!" Jasper said, surprised at his dad caution.

Mr. D. opened the door and stepped into the room, "I figured this was a good time to start. I don't think I'm ready to catch my only son snogging his boyfriend by surprise, thank you very much!" The boys knew he had been joking, at least in part, as his dad was smiling while he said it.

Jasper shrugged, "Whatever, it's not like we actually were."

His dad was now looking around Jasper's room, "I can see that. What happened here? A reverse whirl wind? I haven't seen so much floor since… well, since we last redecorated, I think." He stepped over to the book case. "And look, you can actually find books in here now! It's astonishing!" Clearly, Mr. D. was still making fun of Jasper.

"Seriously, I don't know how teenage hormones lead to a cleaning spree, but apparently, it's doing both of you guys a lot of good." He scraped his throat now, "I, ehm, just wanted to know, about, ehm, your sleeping arrangements. For tonight, I mean," he stammered. Both Jasper and Jeremy found it terribly funny how awkward Jasper's dad seemed to be, asking this.

"Well… dad…" Jasper started, "I intend to hump the brains out of Jeremy tonight, so you'd better put in some earplugs!"

Jasper's dad actually turned a few tints lighter, as if he'd just seen a ghost.

"Jeez, dad, of course not!" Jasper exclaimed, throwing his hands up. He couldn't believe his dad had taken him serious like that. "We were about to ask you and mum for a sleeping bag so that Jeremy can sleep next to me… on the floor," he explained, pointing at the spot next to his bed.

"Oh, right, on the floor. In a sleeping bag," Jasper's dad muttered, sounding somewhat relieved. Then he just sighed. "I'm sorry, boys, this is all new to me as well. I love that you have found this special bond between you guys, but until yesterday, my main concern was when Jasper might start showing an interest into anyone. And when we'd have to have a talk about protection, and birth control. What he should and shouldn't do with a girl. Obviously, we need to have an entirely different discussion now. And we need to figure out a whole new boundaries thing when it comes to sleep-overs and things like that. I mean, we're still parents, and you're still boys… young boys. Even if you're young men, there should be some ground rules, right?"

Jasper's dad had obviously really needed to get all of that off his chest. He looked relieved now that he had brought his worries out in the open.

"Mr. D.," Jeremy began, "Jasper and I actually talked about it, right before we started cleaning. I know I'm a year older than Jasper, and, more importantly, I've already known I like boys for a bit longer. To be honest, I already had a bit of an eye on Jasper for quite some time, but I didn't want to risk our friendship. And I still don't." Jeremy tried to find a bit more courage, this was a bit awkward to be telling his friend's dad. "Jasper asked me to take things slow, that it already is a lot to take in right now. And I fully respect that, and told him he's setting the pace. That's why we want the sleeping bag, we don't want to feel we need to rush into things." Secretly, Jeremy wouldn't mind a bit of a rush job, but he was dead serious about not wanting to risk his friendship with Jasper. And Jasper's dad could hear this in Jeremy's voice.

"Good, I'm glad we're on the same page," Jasper's dad said, relieved. "And, now, to make things awkward one last time, I'm going to be very blunt, and hope you'll understand I'm trying to level with you both in a very adult way." Both boys nodded, and Mr. D. took another deep breath. "Okay, Jasper, your mum and I had a quick talk downstairs. We actually already had some guidelines in mind for if you'd show up with a girlfriend, but we figure the same pretty much goes for Jeremy here. So, here are the rules. Feel free to do whatever you want, behind closed doors, but try not to go too far. And with too far, we mean sex. We think you boys are still too young for that. But we also understand there's a lot of ground to cover before you get there, and plenty of fun to be had along the way." He took another deep breath, "also, even though we are going condom shopping tomorrow, that is intended as just a lesson. Experiment with a couple of them to learn and understand what they are and how they work. Blow some up as balloons, see how much water you can get in them. Heck, try one on, if you have to. But they are only there for later, and just in case. I'd rather have too much protection available, instead of you learning bad habits and going without it in the spur of the moment." His dad took one last deep breath, he was surprised how hard talking about this was. "We are both very proud of you, and you should be too. Please do not feel worried about showing what you feel around us, just keep it decent, like your mother and I do. All right?"

Jasper and Jeremy were quiet for a moment, looked each other in the eyes, and they got off the bed together. In one swift movement, both boys hugged Jasper's dad, who was much less accustomed to these random hugs than Jasper's mother was.

"I'm proud of you too, dad!" Jasper said.

"Proud of me? What for?" he asked.

"For accepting all of this like you do, for keeping an eye out for Jeremy. Plus, you just gave me 'the talk'. And it was much less awkward than I had ever imagined it to be!" Jasper answered.

"Wow, I guess I did, didn't I?" Jasper's dad mused. "Darn it, and I didn't even notice I was doing it. I've been dreading this, you should hear the horror stories some of my colleagues told me, about them talking to their kids!"

Jeremy laughed at that. "Oh, but I bet you can really one up them by casually talking about your son's boyfriend!"

Mr. D. considered that for a moment, and a smile lit up on his face. Jeremy instantly feared again that Jasper's dad would be outing him by telling everyone!

"Mr. D., please don't tell anyone?" he quietly asked.

Jasper's dad turned all serious again, "No way boys, it's up to you to decide who you tell and when you tell them. But I would suggest not waiting too long with telling your parents, Jeremy."

Jeremy looked crestfallen; it wasn't for nothing that he had never told his parents about his preference for boys. That all the teasing at school might not have been fully without cause. He also knew his parents were not as easy as Jasper's parents were turning out to be. They watched a lot of Netflix at his place, and he could always hear them muttering things whenever anything came on that even just hinted at gay stuff or lesbians. They truly felt it should not be 'advertised' on TV. While Jeremy actually loved that Netflix showed that being gay, lesbian, bi, or purple really did not matter. It takes all kinds, and he loved that the network was presenting it as such. Also, where his parents might mutter when two blokes started kissing, he'd usually just start blushing furiously. Even though he tried not to. All in all, he was quite certain his parents would do something more than muttering if he ever came out of the proverbial closet to them.

Jeremy had been silent for a while, looking at his feet, with a worried expression on his face. Jasper nudged his friend in the side, "It'll be okay, seriously."

Jeremy didn't think it would be okay, so, he shook his head. "No, I'm quite certain it won't be okay. My parents are not really on board with the whole LGBTQ thing."

Mr. D. asked Jeremy to explain how he had come to that conclusion, and Jeremy told him about all the little hints and moments that showed him that his parents wouldn't be very supportive. Mr. D. sighed, "That's a tough one. I can only tell you not to rule out a parent's love for their children. They might surprise you by being supportive when you tell them. Even if it might take them some time to get used to the idea."

"I'd rather just enjoy this while we can, without having to worry too much about mum and dad, if you don't mind." Jeremy told Mr. D.

"Well, as I said, that's up to you. I'll be honest, I won't lie if I'm straight out asked anything, but I can promise you not to give them any hints or reason to ask." Jasper's dad promised.

"That's fair, I wouldn't want to make you into a liar, sir," Jeremy said, respectfully.

Mr. D. ruffled Jeremy's hair, "Enough hard talk. You boys did a lot of work, I'll go see about finding that sleeping bag. At least there's plenty of room now to put one down." And out the door he went again.

Jeremy slumped back down on Jasper's bed, Jasper following suit. Jasper tried kissing Jeremy again, but Jeremy was not in a very amorous mood right now. Jasper looked worried. "Are we okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, it's just… the whole thing with my parents," Jeremy said, now lying on his back, looking up at the ceiling. "I'm not afraid they'll hit me or anything, they are not like that. But I'm so afraid of disappointing them."

Jasper laid himself down next to Jeremy, and grabbed his hand. "You'll always have me, and my parents."

Jeremy laughed, "Your parents really are something different! I thought my heart stopped when you just blurted out to them that you had kissed me!"

Jasper looked thoughtful, "Knowing about your parents now, I can see why you reacted like you did. My family is used to the whole gay thing with my uncles. My dad told me he already knew about his brother being gay since they were young. And mom, well, she likes everyone, I think. She's like that."

Jeremy nodded, "Your mom is amazing!" He considered something for a moment, "Your dad is pretty awesome too. I can't believe he's taking us shopping tomorrow, for rubbers!"

Now it was Jasper's turn to sigh, "Yeah, he's like that. Straight to the point, no excuses." This also went for each time Jasper was procrastinating with any of his chores or his homework. Jeremy did not yet know how Mr. D. could be on Jasper's case all the time if he didn't do things on time.

"So, I take it I'm condemned to a spot on the floor with just a flimsy sleeping bag?" Jeremy said, trying to sound deeply sorry for himself, giving Jasper the best puppy dog eyes he could muster.

Jasper pushed against Jeremy, "Keep that up, and you'll stay in that sleeping bag for at least a year!" he threatened.

Pretending to be shocked, Jeremy clasped a hand to his mouth. Only to uncover it quickly, as Jasper turned his head to plant another big kiss on his lips. A quick knock on the door alerted them just in time before Jasper's dad came back in, carrying the promised sleeping bag.

Looking at the flushed faces of both boys, he turned around, and the boys could hear him muttering something about teenagers as he closed the door behind him again.

The sleeping bag was quickly rolled out right next to Jasper's bed, and the boys decided to play some video games after all, now that they had all this extra time together. To both Jeremy's and Jasper's surprise, things quickly started feeling 'normal' again. After all, they had been friends for some time already, and they found they were still also just friends. Just, with a little more attached to it now.

Around eleven in the evening, Jasper started yawning furiously. He could hardly keep his attention on the racing game they had been playing together. Both boys had installed themselves against the edge of the bed, from where they could see Jasper's screen on his desk, and play with the controllers. The sleeping bag was pulled over them, as it had gotten quite chilly later in the evening.

Suddenly, Jeremy noticed Jasper no longer controlling the car he had been racing, and he felt Jasper softly slumping against his side, head rolling over to lean against his shoulder. The controller slipped from Jasper's hands and his car crashed horrendously while flipping over at least three times, before coming to a halt on the side of the racing course he had been racing on against Jeremy.

Jeremy took the time to actually park his Formula 1 racing car, then carefully took hold of Jasper's controller and logged him out of the game.

He tried to turn a little without waking Jasper, and looked at his sleeping friend. It was astonishing what had happened in just shy of twenty-four hours. He had finally had the guts to let Jasper know how he felt. And they had kissed. Oh boy, they had kissed, a lot! And then he had been outed towards Jasper's parents as well. It was all a bit much to wrap his head around. He was not surprised to see that Jasper was as tired as he was and had fallen asleep against him. Actually, it was kind of cute. He tried shaking Jasper's shoulder, he was going to get a sore back otherwise. But there was no way he was going to be able to wake Jasper, he was out like a light. {What now?} Jeremy wondered.

He considered trying to lift Jasper into his bed, but he was feeling quite exhausted himself as well, and he was not sure if he'd be able to manage it safely. He did not want to drop Jasper on his head.

Next, he looked at his own sleeping arrangements. They had unzipped the sleeping bag completely so that it would fit them both while playing games. It would also fit them both on the ground, he figured. He placed his pillow so that he could rest Jasper's head on it, and then carefully lowered his friend down. Lying on the floor was a bit rough, but Jasper had a nice and fluffy carpet and they both had young bodies. Roughing it for a night on the floor shouldn't be a problem. He grabbed one of Jasper's pillows from his bed for himself, and laid down next to Jasper. Briefly, he wondered if Jasper would mind if he woke up with him right next to him. After all, he had promised to respect the separate sleeping arrangement. Yawning deeply, he realized there wasn't much he could do about it now. Not if he couldn't wake Jasper. YAWN… 'That was a good excuse…'

Slowly, Jeremy drifted off as well, huddling closer to Jasper in his sleep.

The next morning, Jasper was the first to wake up. To say he felt disoriented would be an understatement. His bed felt rock hard, the ceiling much further away, and something was pinning him in place.

As the fog lifted from his sleep-riddled mind, he realized there was a leg draped over his own. As he turned his head to the left, he saw Jeremy lying real close to him, eyes still closed, snoring very softly.

Somehow, their plan of not sleeping together had not really worked out. He couldn't remember falling asleep last night, and he definitely couldn't remember climbing into his bed. He must have passed out right here next to Jeremy.

Slowly becoming more aware of his surroundings, he noticed one of Jeremy's arms on his shirt. He lifted the sleeping bag for a moment and saw that they were both still fully clothed. He also saw that Jeremy's hand was indeed lying on his chest, hand on his heart, and he could feel his heartbeat beating against his friend's hand. As he looked further down, he saw Jeremy's leg pulled up and over his own legs, his knee almost hitting him in the groin.

Speaking of which, he was sporting some serious morning wood. And feeling someone asleep on top of him, all cuddled up to him, was not helping things. He tried to move a little, carefully, but this only resulted in Jeremy suddenly snoring differently and shifting his leg so that his knee was now firmly planted on top of Jasper's hard on. It didn't hurt, fortunately. In fact, as he wriggled his butt a little, it actually felt quite nice. His boner was getting rubbed as he tried shifting around, but he couldn't find a way out. On his right he was pinned against his bed, on his left he had Jeremy covering him part ways. Shifting some more, he couldn't help but moan a little, and Jeremy's knee started moving up and down softly, rubbing on his hard dick. Jasper closed his eyes, how had he gotten himself in this situation! He was both loving it, and terrified of Jeremy waking up to this! 'Wait, have we locked the door?' he wondered.

Jeremy's rubbing became more intense, and he could feel Jeremy was no longer just rubbing his knee up and down, he appeared to be humping his side now, while still asleep. Jasper opened his eyes a little to check if Jeremy was still sleeping, but his eyes remained firmly closed.

Next, Jeremy's hand started moving and rubbing his left nipple softly. This was becoming too much for Jasper. Between the rubbing on his morning wood and the gentle caress on his nipple through his shirt, he was going to either make a mess very soon, or he had to wake up Jeremy and stop him. Another moan escaped his lips, and he intensified his efforts on not making a mess. 'Think about nuns! Think about nuns! Dolphins, cats… ohh Jeremy!' went through his mind. He started bucking against Jeremy's knee as he lost control over his feelings. He looked at Jeremy's face again, 'wait, is that a smile? The bastard, he's awake!'.

"Jeremy, stop it, you're making me shoot!" he hissed.

All Jeremy could do was grunt, "Too late, I'm…ungh!"

Jasper felt Jeremy shivering against his bucking hips, spasms going through his body, and Jeremy's knee clamped down hard on his over-stimulated erection. That was too much for him. The thought of his friend climaxing right next to him, and the simultaneous pressure on his dick was too much, even for his still rather young and naïve mind.

With a much louder moan than he had wanted to let escape, Jasper felt his dick pulse and a hot, warm, wet spot appeared in his shorts. This felt so much like waking up at the end of a wet dream. He hadn't even touched himself!

His breathing slowed, he had lost the battle with his will to prevent this. But somehow, he was also not very much upset. Then he started feeling another wet spot appearing on his hip. Wait, was he dripping?

Jeremy rolled back onto his back, leaving Jasper's side. "Sorry, I'm afraid I was leaking on you," he couldn't help but giggle as he said this.

"Dude!" Jasper exclaimed, sounding a bit vexed. "What about taking it slow?"

Jeremy turned his head and looked into Jasper's eyes. "I'm sorry, I really did not mean for this to happen. But you know what it's like when you start waking up. I only woke up when you were already wriggling around and pushing your hip into my boner. I must have been having some awesome dream, as it only took me a few seconds before I suddenly came." Jeremy was now looking very contrite. He lifted the sleeping bag and looked down at the wet spots in both their shorts. "I really am sorry, and we made a bit of a mess, I'm afraid."

Jasper sighed. He had not exactly helped to prevent what had happened. And it also wasn't the first time he woke up to some wet and sticky sheets. But normally, it was just him making a mess, having someone else join in was a real first.

"Well, shit, it happened," Jasper sighed. Then he realized that that sounded a bit awkward and as if he were blaming Jeremy. He wasn't. "Not that it felt bad, but next time… when we're really ready… let's make it something real?"

Jeremy nodded. Most of what had happened had truly been a dream to him. And, though there were definitely worse ways to wake up, this had not really been anything intentional for either of them. Not like when they had been kissing yesterday. Which reminded him, and he placed a gentle kiss on Jasper's lips.

"Morning… lover!" he joked.

"Har har, just don't let dad hear, he'll have a fit!" Jasper said, but he was also smiling now, and planted a second, longer kiss.

Jasper threw back the sleeping bag that was still covering them, and instantly the wet spots in their shorts turned icy cold and slimy.

"Ehm, Jasper," Jeremy started, looking around, "I don't have anything else to wear."

Jasper realized that their sleepover had indeed been a real spur of the moment thing, Jeremy didn't have any clean clothes with him.

Quickly, he got up and opened one of the drawers in the cabinet on the other side of the room. He rummaged around, and then he seemed to have found what he had been looking for. He pulled out a pair of white briefs, looking very content with himself.

"Yeah, that's nice, you have underwear. But what about me?" Jeremy asked, annoyed.

"No, dumb skull, this is for you. It's a new one mom got me, but it's still too big. Should fit you perfectly though," he said, throwing the clean underwear at Jeremy, which promptly landed on his head.

"It'll work better if you just wear it where it's supposed to go," Jasper said, laughing. He rummaged some more and found some underwear for himself as well.

Both boys now felt a bit awkward. Despite all of their kissing, the time they had spent in the showers and after just making a mess on each other, it felt really awkward for them to now get undressed and cleaned up.

Jeremy, being the older of the two, and more experienced with waking up to a wet mess already, was the first to get up and pull his soiled undies down. Fortunately, their morning exercise had gotten rid of his boner, one less thing to worry about. He used the dry parts of his underwear to rub himself as clean and dry as possible.

Jasper had been looking at Jeremy for a moment, considering how different it now felt to be looking at his naked friend. He didn't 'see' anything different, but it still looked like he was seeing an entirely different Jeremy somehow. Instead of seeing him as just another guy, he now felt his gaze lingering on his soft dick and the small patch of pubes appearing on top of his dick. Realizing he was still staring, he quickly started getting undressed and cleaned up as well.

"I wish we could take a shower, I'm still sticky!" he exclaimed.

"Where's your shower? You don't have one for yourself?" Jeremy asked, looking around for a connecting door. He had never had to look for one when he'd been here before, so he had never realized there wasn't a second door in Jasper's room. His own bedroom had an en-suite, but he figured he just might be kind of lucky with that.

"Nah, but we've got a big shared one down the hall," Jasper said, putting an end to Jeremy's search for the elusive second door.

Jeremy glanced at the clock on Jasper's desk, it was just past seven in the morning. "Think your parents are awake already?"

Jasper thought for a moment. "On a Saturday? I wouldn't think so. They always sleep in when dad has a day off on Saturday."

Hearing that, Jeremy got a wicked grin and grasped Jasper's hand.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Jasper exclaimed, as he was getting dragged to his door, still naked and holding on to both his dirty and clean underwear in his other hand.

Jeremy opened Jasper's bedroom door and quickly looked up and down the hallway. He looked back at Jasper, as he didn't know which way to go.

Jasper, realizing he wasn't going to be let go, nodded his head to the left. He didn't want to wake up his parents by saying anything.

Jeremy considered what a blessing it must be, not to have an older sister like he had. He would have to be extra careful if he tried sneaking around naked at his place. Then again, having a private bathroom, he hardly ever had to. Except once, on a dare, and his sister had, in fact, almost caught him buck naked outside his own bedroom. His cousin, who had been visiting at the time, was keeping his door closed from the inside, laughing like crazy. At worst, his sister had caught just a glimpse of a butt cheek as he managed to slip back into his room. But if she had, she had never mentioned it. Bless his sister!

He tiptoed to the left, dragging a naked Jasper behind him across the hallway. He nearly passed the bathroom, but he felt Jasper pull him back. Softly, Jasper opened the bathroom door and Jeremy slipped in next to him. Jasper closed the door, and, thinking for a moment, locked it behind them.

Both were now breathing hard with excitement. For Jeremy, it felt very weird to be walking around nude in somebody else's house, and Jasper was just surprised by it all. He had not expected Jeremy to be doing something as bold as this. What Jeremy did not know was that Jasper frequently went to the bathroom without a stitch of clothing on. After all, it was just his mum and dad in the house. They had seen him naked plenty of times. Getting dragged across the hallway by Jeremy was something different, though. He liked how naughty it felt.

Jasper couldn't stop himself from hugging Jeremy out of excitement. He grabbed his friend and pulled him in close, not minding their touching bits anymore.

Jeremy looked around and saw the bath. His own private bathroom only had a small shower and a toilet. His eyes opened wide.

Using Jasper's catchphrase for once, he exclaimed, "Dude! You have a bath!"

"Well, duh," Jasper said, and he proceeded turning the taps to fill the bath.

In a couple of minutes, the bath was halfway full and filled with bubbles. The soiled undies had found their way into a laundry basket, Jasper re-assuring Jeremy that his parents wouldn't notice and odd pair of undies in there. And if they did, he'd tell them he had grabbed the wrong stuff in the locker rooms at practice.

They lowered themselves into the hot water, each on one end of the bath. The water level rose quickly as they got in, but the bath didn't overflow. Jasper had taken into consideration that the two of them would require less water in the bath, 'how very green of us!'

Now, you might think, after all the things the boys had already gone through, they'd be at each other again in a heartbeat. And, to be honest, it was something that had at least crossed Jeremy's mind. But he also wanted to show Jasper that he would really try to honor their agreement to take things slowly. So, even though there was the odd slip of a foot against a butt or a dangling bit, the boys just sat there, enjoying the hot bath, relaxing and softly chatting.

They had not heard anything in the hallway, but suddenly, there was a loud knock on the door. Both boys went dead quiet instantly.

"Jasper, are you in there? I really need to take a leak, would you mind?"

Jasper, not new to sharing the bathroom with his dad, was already out of the bath and unlocking the door, before he realized he was not alone in here this morning. Jasper's dad was however already rushing in, legs tightly pressed with the very urgent need to release the pressure from his bladder.

Jeremy sat motionless in his corner of the bath, open-mouthed, as Mr. D. pulled his underwear down and fished out a rather large, slightly chubbed, adult penis and let go of a massive torrent of piss.

Mr. D. let out a sigh of relief and looked around as Jasper stepped back into the bath.

"Oh, hi Jeremy," he said casually, but then he suddenly realized where he was, dick out in the open and looking at Jeremy, who was not covered by so many bubbles anymore. "Oh shit!" he exclaimed, and he almost turned red from the effort of trying to stop the torrent so that he could put his dick away.

Jeremy shut his mouth with a resounding clap, eyes still bulging. His hands went down to his lap to cover himself. "Ehm, hi Mr. D." was all he could say.

Jasper's dad, still failing in stopping what he was doing, was looking very flabbergasted. Jasper was looking from his dad to Jeremy and back.

"Dad, he's seen it, don't bother trying to put it away," Jasper said.

Jasper's dad looked at Jeremy, who nodded his head. "Sorry, Mr. D., I didn't think you'd be here at this time. But don't mind me, finish what you're doing."

Relieved, Jasper's dad relented and finished what he had come in to do. When he was finally done, he shook off the last drips and tucked himself carefully back in his black boxer shorts.

He turned around and sat down on the seat that was placed next to the bath. "Sorry boys, it totally slipped my mind that you were both in. Normally, it's just me and Jasper. We're kind of used to coming across each other here. I had not figured you might be in here too, Jeremy. I'm sorry."

Jeremy relaxed, and pulled his hands away from his nether region. He never worried about things like this at the rowing club either, so why should he suddenly start being all modest here, with somebody he knew. It's just them guys anyway.

"That's okay, you just startled me a little. There are grownups at the club, so it's not like anything I haven't seen before," he giggled now and continued, "just never before breakfast, that's a bit much!"

Mr. D. got up and ruffled Jeremy's hair again. "You're a weird one, I can see why Jasper likes you," he said, winking as he left the boys, closing the door behind him again.

Jasper and Jeremy looked at each other, and they burst out laughing. They decided that they had had enough adventures in the bath and were ready to come out and get dressed.

Jeremy got a clean pair of baggy shorts from Jasper, which were much less baggy on him. But at least they fit and were free of any telltale stains, unlike his own. The offending shorts had found their way to the bottom of his school bag, he'd get them cleaned himself when he got home. He'd not risk his mother finding his crusty shorts in the laundry.

When the boys got downstairs, Jasper's dad was already hard at work in the kitchen, baking a stack of waffles. 'What a treat,' both boys thought in unison.

As they finished the last of their waffles with maple syrup, Jasper's dad looked them both in the eyes.

"So, tell me honestly, no funny business last night, right?" he asked, sounding dead serious.

"Dad!!" Jasper exclaimed, and Jeremy just turned an awkward shade of purple.

"Just pulling your legs, guys. I told you, we trust you," he said. "But, looking at old Jeremy here, I'm wondering if we should."

Jeremy was still busy choking on his last piece of waffle, and blamed his awkward change in color to nearly choking to death. Mr. D. seemed to buy it, Jeremy thought.

"Okay, next topic on the agenda. The big shopping spree!" Jasper's dad said, slapping his hand on the table. "Let's see, what do we want? Ribbed, small, large, tasting like strawberries?"

Jeremy saw his chance for payback. "Oh, just the regular size, and not ribbed, they chafe after a while," he said, looking just as serious as Jasper's dad had looked at them.

Mr. D. looked back, slightly shocked, and Jeremy couldn't hold in his laughter for long.

"I have no idea!" Jeremy said. "I don't even know where to get them from!"

"Well, that's easy, most supermarkets have them, just not anywhere where curious young fellas might be looking around normally," he explained. "Then there are the drugstores, but you might get a few odd looks there, as you usually need to ask for them."

That did not sound like anything either Jasper or Jeremy would dare to do right now. Talking about it with Jasper's dad was awkward enough, imagine having to ask a total stranger!

Jasper's dad looked the boys over, "Do you guys have any questions about the different types that are available? I don't know how much of this has been covered in school."

Both Jasper's and Jeremy's school gave excellent sex education lessons. Enough that both boys felt they had the basics down, and perhaps a bit more. Plus, the Internet was always a big source of information, and amusement.

"Ehm, I think we're all right. I don't think we'd want anything fancy, just something for safety, for, whenever," Jasper told his dad. He felt this was probably going to be a day of never-ending blushing and awkwardness.

Jasper's dad stood up from the table, "Okay then, hey ho, let's go!"

After a brief ride in the car, they arrived at the mall, which had all kinds of shops in it. Even though it was still morning, it was already bustling with people going in and out of shops. The whole mall was covered by a glass roof and sunlight was beaming in. It was already becoming quite warm, and that was not taking into consideration the heat the boys were feeling themselves from the anticipation of going into a shop and having to purchase condoms.

Jasper's dad took them to one of the larger supermarkets that were in the mall, and took the boys aside to talk to them. "Okay, this is how this is going to go. We'll go inside, and you will need to be in the personal hygiene section. Do you know where that is?"

Both boys nodded in the affirmative, it's the aisle where their parents also got the aspirins and cough syrup from.

"Good, on the top shelves, you will find all the birth control stuff. And yes, that also includes what you guys will need, even if birth control is the last thing on your minds," he snickered at his own joke.

"I want you to figure out what you'll need and check with me. I want to know why you think that's what you'll need, just to make sure you're making a well-informed choice," he continued.

Both boys nodded again, this all made sense.

"Next, you'll take your condoms and pay for them at the register. Don't worry, I'll give you the money you'll need, but you purchase them yourselves."

This was a bit of a shock to the boys, they had figured they'd just be along for the ride and Jasper's dad would take care of everything. But they would actually have to purchase the condoms themselves!

Getting no further questions, Mr. D. ushered the two brightly red boys into the store. Where they'd normally stop at every soda or chips stand, the boys now went straight to the personal hygiene section, best to get this over with, as quickly as possible.

When they got there, they noticed how large the personal hygiene aisle was. Normally, they wouldn't be paying any attention at all when they were coming along with their parents to the store. But now, they actually had to look around carefully. It surprised them how much effort it took to actually find the section that had things like pregnancy checks and condoms. And it was all way up top. Much higher than they'd normally look.

"Can you reach it?" Jasper asked, looking at Jeremy, who was a bit taller, being a year older.

"I think I can, but it really is way up high," Jeremy said, stretching himself to see if he could reach the top shelf. "Yes, I can get there, but what should we get?"

Both boys took a step back and looked at the assortment of brands, sizes, and types of condoms.

"Dad, does it make a lot of difference if you get the cheap ones, instead of an expensive brand?" Jasper asked his dad, "I mean, safety wise. Or are cheap condoms risky condoms?"

"Excellent question," Jasper's dad said, "For now, cheap condoms will be fine, and they are just as safe. The rules for producing and testing condoms are very strict and apply to all brands, even the cheap ones."

"The difference is, of course, the brand name, like with Nike shoes. Or how nice they fit or feel. Or even smell, some really cheap ones can smell like putting on an old used tire, definitely a buzzkill," he continued explaining, clearly remembering a bad turn of events himself.

Jeremy pulled up his nose, imagining that. Having fun snogging, wanting to move ahead and then getting hit by the smell of old tires. Yuck!

Jasper and Jeremy took a step back to get a better view on the available selection. Jeremy pointed at the one which was on the left end of the shelf. "What about that one?" he asked Jasper. "You get twelve, but they cost the same as the Durex pack of four. And they are regulars, I figure regulars would be okay? Like, what can be wrong with regular?"

Jasper nodded in agreement, and Jeremy was already reaching out to get the pack to show it to Mr. D.

"Hold it boys, before you get that one, I have one other awkward thing to mention. Jeremy, you're thirteen, right?" he checked with Jeremy.

Jeremy nodded.

"Okay, no disrespect to either of you, but from what I've seen in the bathroom this morning, I'm afraid a regular might be a bit, ehm, optimistic," he was trying to figure out how to bring this gently. "I mean, I'm a regular. Noticed anything different between you and me this morning?"

Jasper and Jeremy looked at each other, not getting what Mr. D. was getting at. Jasper took a guess. "You're hairy?"

Mr. D. sighed. "I'm an adult, I'm much bigger than you boys are. Don't get me wrong, you're decent sizes, for your age. But these condoms don't come in boy sizes, like jeans. Regular means regular for adults. I'm afraid you'll be stuck with small for a few more years," he explained, blushing just as much now, having to go into such details.

The boys finally understood. Of course, that made sense. Condoms came in adult sizes because, well, adult fun!

Jeremy pointed to the pack directly to the left of the pack he had wanted to get, "So, that one then?" It was a twelve-pack of the same brand, but it said 'small' on the packaging.

Mr. D. put both thumbs up, and Jeremy stretched out to get the package. He could almost reach it. "Come on, Jasper. Help out a bit!" he told his friend.

A couple of people passing by were now looking at them. It was a bit of an odd sight to see two rather young-looking boys, trying to get to a packet of condoms, with an adult watching. But everyone also tried very hard not to appear to be looking at all.

Jasper went over to stand behind Jeremy and put both hands on Jeremy's butt, pushing him up.

"Woah, hands off the merchandise!" Jeremy hollered in surprise, suddenly feeling hands on his butt, but he did manage to get the package they were going for.

"Okay, you've got the condoms," Mr. D. said, "anything else you might need?"

Again, Jasper and Jeremy looked bewildered.

"Oh god, I wonder if I was ever so wet behind the ears as you two are!" he exclaimed. "Okay, Jasper, you might be surprised to know that, as kids, your uncle and I had many talks about his sexuality and what came with it. He made me understand one thing very clearly, guys need lube, and lots of it."

Well, this was a day of lessons indeed! Jasper had never considered what his dad and his brother had talked about when they were his age, or at least, younger. Not having a sister himself, he had never wondered what it might be like between siblings. But gosh, lube, he figured that made sense.

Jeremy was a few steps ahead of Jasper, lube was something he had indeed seen plenty when he had watched porn online. Yet, it had never really registered why there was always so much of it. However, now that he was forced to think about it, it did make a lot of sense. You'd probably get chafed something awful if you didn't use any! Or something like that.

On the shelf beneath the condoms, there were a couple of bottles that were, apparently, lubricant, or, lube.

"Another quick tip, when using condoms, use a real lubricant. Don't get all creative with creams or Vaseline, they may actually damage the condom, and that would defeat the whole purpose."

The boys nodded, that was something their sex-ed classes had covered as well. But, faced now with the reality of it, it made much more sense than it had in class. Quickly, they decided on the bottle to the right, as it was the cheapest and promised to have no smell on the packaging. They didn't want to run up costs too high for Mr. D., getting him to pay for their condoms was awkward enough!

"Okay, looks like you're all set! Off to the registers," Mr. D. said, ushering the boys ahead of him. After a minute, the boys were almost slowly crawling to the registers. The idea of having to show what they were getting was mortifying!

Mr. D. picked up on the boy's apprehension. "Guys, remember, I'm right here with you. You can be sure you aren't the first boys ever to be out buying condoms, it's why they're here in the store, to get sold. You won't have to give a blow-by-blow description of how they will be used," he tried to reassure them. He quickly added, "whenever, some day, it is time for them to be used, that is!"

Jeremy was still really squirming and had now almost come to a complete stand still. "But, won't they know that we're, well, gay, or something?"

Mr. D. looked him straight in the eyes. "First of all, it's nobody's business if you are. Secondly, you guys could almost be brothers, and you could be out supporting each other for this oh so difficult thing, before you're going on a double date with your girlfriends," that mental picture made both boys giggle. "And lastly, as I said, I am right there with you. Anybody giving you a hard time will have to deal with me!" Jasper's dad sounded surprisingly fierce as he said that. This was a side Jasper had never seen from his dad. Mom was usually the protective momma-bear.

Taking a deep breath, Jeremy started moving again, quickly followed by Jasper. Jeremy was still holding the bottle of lube, Jasper the package of condoms.

When they got to the registers, Mr. D. leaned down a little and whispered in the boys ears. "Last tip, as I know this is hard, go stand in the line of the cash register with the person you think looks most safe for you. It'll be easier."

That was a great idea, the boys briefly discussed and compared the four open registers. One had a young woman, practically a girl. That would be really awkward. The next had a big, chubby guy with a massive beard, he looked menacing. The last two registers had a friendly older lady and someone who looked more like a manager than someone who should be running a register. The boys quickly decided to stand in the older lady's line, even though it was the longest of the four. Mr. D. stood in line behind them.

As they slowly approached their turn, both boys got all nervous again.

"I'm going to hurl," Jasper whispered to Jeremy.

Jeremy was surprised, he had figured Jasper would be the cool one out of the two of them. Jeremy freed one of his hands and grabbed Jasper's, squeezing it for a moment, then letting go again. "We'll be okay!"

After what seemed to have taken an hour, but had in reality been hardly five minutes, it was the boys' turn. They had not dared put their purchase on the rolling belt, afraid that 'everyone would see'. But now, they had to hand over their purchases anyway.

The lady lifted her eyebrows a little, when she was handed a big package of condoms and a bottle of lubricant. She looked at the boys and then noticed the man standing closely behind them. The boys couldn't see that Mr. D. sneakily winked at the lady, and she quickly caught on; this was going to be one of those big life lessons for the squirming, bright red, boys in front of her register. She casually took both items, scanned them and told the boys what they had to pay. Jasper looked back at his dad, who already had his wallet out.

"Glad to see you're being responsible young lads! I bet your girlfriends will appreciate both of you being prepared. But please, no rushing into things," she said in a kind and grandmotherly voice.

Jeremy tried to respond in as casual a tone as possible, "Thank you mam, we sure won't. Better safe than sorry!" It would have sounded so very mature and wise for his age, if only his voice had not broken halfway, leaving him with an awkwardly high-pitched 'Better safe than sorry'.

Having paid, both boys almost ran from the store, not hearing Mr. D. whisper a thank you to the lady, before casually walking out of the store as well.

"Now, was that all that difficult?" he nonchalantly asked the boys.

Jeremy was still panting. "That… that was harder than rowing two races in a row!" he managed to get out. "My heart is still racing!"

Jasper was not doing much better, "Dad, that was awful! You have to go through this every time you and mom… you know?"

Mr. D. laughed. "NO! I am glad WE don't have to," he emphasized the 'we'. He continued, "Remember, sex is something you do together, your mother went out to get condoms just as often as I did. You guys will have to figure out for yourselves who goes shopping, when you're out, someday."

"But, if you don't have to buy condoms anymore," Jasper said, wondering something, "does that mean you and mom no longer…" he couldn't bring himself to complete the sentence. The idea of his parents having sex was nasty, but the idea of not having sex anymore when you got older, that seemed worse!

Mr. D. had been prepared for this question. At some point, kids always wonder what their parents might still be doing. Or rather, freak out at the mere idea that they might still be doing 'it'. These were the funniest things his colleagues had told about when reminiscing about having 'the talk' with their kids. "Oh no, we still 'get it on'. I just got all tied up after you," he said, pushing a finger in Jasper's ribs.

Jasper didn't get it straight away, but Jeremy did. "Oh, you had a Vafectomy!" he exclaimed.

"Hush, you don't have to share it with the entire mall!" Mr. D. hushed, "And, it's a vasectomy. Yes, I had my tubes tied. The doctor said having more kids might be risky for Jasper's mom after Jasper, there could be complications. So, it seemed to make sense to quit the whole hassle with condoms and pills and just getting the old boys tied off."

Jasper looked puzzled, "but, does that mean, you can't, ehm, shoot anymore?" he was clearly thinking back about the mess both him and Jeremy had made that morning. And he knew full well how much better it had started feeling when he was finally able to properly jizz, like a teen, instead of just the dry-run orgasms he used to have. He felt sorry for his dad now, having to miss out on that now.

"Oh no, you got that wrong, 'that' still happens," emphasis on the awkward 'that',"your balls just don't get a chance to mix in any actual sperm, you know, the real baby stuff," he tried to explain. "I'm shooting blanks, basically," was the best analogy he could come up with.

Having played plenty of war games on their computers, Jeremy and Jasper understood what he was trying to say.

"Okay, wow, that was something." Mr. D. said, as he noticed both boys were calming down again. "So, what do you say about putting away the condoms and lube instead of waving them around out here in the crowd, and let's go get an ice cream!"

Jasper and Jeremy instantly realized they hadn't bothered packing their purchases and were still holding both in their hands, for anyone to see. Not that anyone actually took notice, but the idea still horrified them. Jeremy quickly rushed back into the supermarket and got a brown paper bag. They quickly hid their precious cargo in it. Having sorted that out, all three of them headed over to the ice cream parlor around the corner, and they both got a mega-cone of ice cream from Jasper's dad. Licking his scoop of strawberry ice cream, Jeremy couldn't help but make a quick joke, "You know, tasting this, I really think we should have gone for the strawberry ones." And he gave his ice cream a very sensuous lick, getting both Jasper and his dad all flustered again.

The three of them hung around in the mall for a little while longer. They spent their time talking about all kinds of things, but mainly about school and rowing. It was nice to just hang out and not worrying about all the stuff of the past few days for a while. Jeremy got a whole new level of respect for Jasper's dad. He wasn't around often when he was over at Jasper's place, he was usually out for work, he had a very demanding job. But this had been a real special time they had all spent together. He secretly wished he could bond like this with his own dad, but he figured that wasn't going to happen any time soon.

Around noon, they returned home, and found Mrs. D. nursing a cup of tea, sitting at the kitchen table while reading a magazine.

Carefully and respectfully, she asked, "And?"

Proudly, Jasper held up the brown paper bag, "Got them!"

Jeremy slapped his hand against his forehead. There was no telling what would freak Jasper out, and when he just wouldn't give a damn. Apparently, in Jasper's world, it's the most normal thing in the world to inform your mother proudly about your first condom purchase.

Mrs. D. got up and gave both boys a hug. "I'm proud of you guys!" she told them.

"Hey, hey, I need some loving too! You don't know all the horrors these two put me through!" Jasper's dad interjected, and quickly it became a group hug.

They all had some tea, and, to Jeremy's horror, Jasper told his mother all about what had happened in the store. To top it off, he told his mother how happy he was that her and dad were still 'getting it on', despite 'dad's knots'. Which was the cause for a severe look from Mrs. D. to Mr. D., who could only smile back apologetically.

After tea, they both went up to Jasper's room, taking care to bring along the brown paper bag.

When they got to Jasper's room, and firmly closed and locked the bedroom door, they looked at each other.

"Well, that was something," Jeremy said. "I can't believe you told your mother all about what happened in the store!"

"Why not, isn't everyone always saying sex is a very natural thing?" Jasper replied innocently.

"Yeah…" Jeremy sighed, "But she's your mother!"

Jasper shrugged, he didn't see what the whole issue was. Suddenly, he realized something, "So, where do we keep these," he shook the paper bag, "your place or mine?"

Jeremy turned a paler shade. Just the thought of a bag full of condoms and lube in his room; the idea that his parents or his sister might find them! The horror! "You keep them… ehm, your dad paid for them."

Again, Jasper shrugged, it was all the same to him. He peeked into the bag. "Sooo, what do we do with them?"

Jeremy put on a very serious face, "Well, when a man and a woman, or two boys, fancy each other a lot…" he started.

Jasper knocked him over onto the bed, "Stop it. You know what I mean!" He got out the bottle of lube and flipped open the cap. He tried sniffing it, to see if it really didn't smell of anything. He couldn't smell a thing, as advertised.

Next, he squeezed a tiny dollop onto the tip of his finger, and he tried spreading it around between his fingers. "Dude, this stuff is slippery!" he exclaimed.

Jeremy grabbed the bottle and tried the same. "It sure is!" he confirmed.

Wiping his hands clean on the inside of his shirt, briefly showing off his stomach to Jeremy, he took the big pack of condoms out of the paper bag. He opened the cardboard box and inside were a bunch of condoms in very recognizable square tinfoil packages. They had seen those in sex-ed. He grabbed one.

He hesitated for a moment and then told Jeremy, "Jer, I uhm, I'd like to see one…" he hesitated for a moment, "and try one on," he stammered.

Jeremy's eyes lit up at that, "Well, go right ahead, whip it out and slip one on!" he said enthusiastically. He couldn't believe his luck!

Jasper looked shocked, that was not what he had in mind, he wanted to try one on, in private! "No, not right here!" he exclaimed, sounding as shocked as he looked. "You're here! You'll… see."

Jeremy looked disappointed. "What if I go first?" he offered?

Jasper considered it for a moment, but he still felt really uncomfortable about it. "Would you mind, if I try one on, by myself, in the bathroom?"

This disappointed Jeremy even more, but he remembered what he had promised. Jasper was going to set the pace, and he'd already had a lucky break that morning. So, sighing, he relented. "Sure, but you let me know if you need any help!" he grinned mischievously.

Jasper took out a second condom from the box and threw it at his friend, "You try it yourself, and we'll compare notes!"

Jeremy immediately ripped the package open and a rubbery smell came from the packet. Not like old tires, but rather like when you use an eraser at school. The smell quickly dissipated as well, as he got the rolled up condom out. He wrinkled his nose. Normally, he'd only see these used up in the bushes under the railway tracks, or even sometimes in the bushes at school!

"Okay, that's my cue, have fun, I'll be back!" Jasper said, hurrying out of his own bedroom and into the bathroom they had used that morning.

He quickly locked the door and took a moment to look at the packaged condom and considered what he was about to do. {I am going… to put on… a condom! Even worse, right now… Jeremy… was doing the same… in my bedroom! Why didn't I send Jeremy to the bathroom so that I could stay in my own bedroom?} his mind was reeling. {Can I get a boner?} he wondered next. Only to realize he wouldn't have to worry about that, he was already hard as a rock in his shorts!

He figured there'd be no point in postponing it. He dropped his shorts, followed by his underwear. His shirt was hanging in the way, so he got rid of that as well. He was now standing in the bathroom in just his socks, and he looked at himself in the full-size mirror that was on the wall. {I am really hard!} he wondered.

He tore open the packaged condom and felt the slightly slippery rubber. 'Okay, what had the teacher told us?' he tried to remember. 'Yes, check where the tip is, so you know what direction will roll down,' he remembered. He checked, found the tip, and it made sense. If he put it on the top of his penis like that, he'd be able to roll it all the way down. He tried it, cautiously, afraid to tear the flimsy rubber. It wouldn't roll down at first, but as he applied a bit more pressure, it suddenly rolled all the way down to the base. It wasn't exactly a tight fit, but his dad had warned them that the condoms were adult-sized. He took hold of his now wrapped up cock and shook it all about, the condom didn't come loose. He moved his hand up and down, and it felt really weird to have something like an extra skin over his cock. The new sensation of it was also thrilling at the same time, so he gave it another few strokes.

Suddenly, he felt his balls starting to tingle, and, not thinking that the condom was actually intended for what was about to happen, he tried to get it off, so he wouldn't get it all messy. Of course, the rubber wasn't about to slip off that easily, so, before he could help it, he felt himself spurt rope after rope into the tip of the condom, where it was all held in place. 'Well, that looks odd!' he thought. He pushed against the cum filled tip, it was all squishy now. Carefully, he rolled the condom back up a little until he could slide it off, and he made sure he didn't spill any of his cum on the floor. Not knowing what to do next, he decided he'd just wrap the whole thing in toilet paper and put it in the bin. Eight layers of toilet paper later, better too much than too little, he dropped the package in the bin, hoping his parents wouldn't notice when the bin would be emptied. He forgot all about the wrapper, which was still left on the sink. Later in the evening, as Jasper's dad went to use the bathroom before bed, that wrapper was cause for a big laugh, which he just as quickly tried to stifle. The last thing he wanted to do was embarrass his son any more.

Quickly, Jasper got dressed again and rushed back to his bedroom. Before entering, he quickly knocked on the door. 'Wow, now that's weird, knocking on my own bedroom door!'

"Come in!" he heard Jeremy call out, and he carefully opened the door. He was afraid he'd catch Jeremy still trying to put the condom on, or worse!

But, to his surprise, Jeremy was still sitting on his bed, fully clothed.

"You didn't try it on?" Jasper asked, disapprovingly, even a bit betrayed.

"Oh no, I did…" Jeremy said.

"So, what did you do with it?" Jasper asked.

Jeremy smiled, "I tried it on," he said again.

Sounding a bit vexed now, Jasper asked, again, more clearly now, "Yes, but where did you leave it after you put it on? I'm not going to find a used condom stuffed under my pillow, am I?"

Jeremy was now grinning widely, "Now, that's an idea!" he said, amused. He looked a bit sheepishly at Jasper now. "I ehm, I'm still wearing it," he admitted softly.

"DUDE!" Jasper exclaimed, "You're mental!"

"It feels nice…" Jeremy said, apologetically. "Anyway, what did you do with yours then?"

Now it was Jasper's turn to grin. He was feeling bashful as well now. "I used it," was all he said.

"What do you mean, you used it? All by yourself? That's not how they work…" Jeremy said, trailing off into silence. "Oh," he realized what had happened. "You 'used' it," a big emphasis on the 'used'.

He got up from the bed, and it was clearly visible why the condom was still in place, his shorts were tenting almost obscenely. Jasper couldn't help but snicker a little, as he pointed out Jeremy's predicament.

Jeremy put his hand down his shorts, "Actually, it's getting a bit awkward now, I can feel it chafing against my undies. I thought you wouldn't feel much because of the rubber."

"Yeah, well, you should have carefully read the package, look, here…" Jasper pointed at a bit of text on the box. 'Ultra-thin, you won't even know it's there!'

"Ah, right," Jeremy said, he rummaged around a bit more in his shorts, and suddenly, he pulled up a long string of rubber. The condom still clearly attached to his dick, as he tried to pull it off, stretching it like a rubber band. With a snap, it suddenly came loose, causing the rubber to snap against his fingers like a whip, and making his dick feel like someone had flicked a finger against it, he doubled over in pain. "OUCH!"

Jasper was now doubled over as well, but from laughter. It was the funniest thing he had ever seen! In moments, both boys were rolling over the floor, both laughing now. The discarded condom lying in the corner of the bedroom.

A yell came from downstairs, asking them to keep it down a little, which was only cause for more laughter, thinking about what they had just done.

As they came down from their hysterical laughter, they were lying next to each other, on the sleeping bag they had shared together the previous night. Jeremy grabbed Jasper's hand. "You can't even begin to imagine how happy you've made me," he told Jasper.

Jasper smiled, "You're not the only happy one here, it takes two to call each other boyfriends, you know."

"So… are we?" Jeremy asked. "I mean, like, officially? Are we boyfriends?" He still couldn't really believe it.

Jasper sighed. He wondered for a moment how strange things could turn out. Him, having a boyfriend! "Dude, yeah, we really are!"

I hope this chapter gave you a couple of laughs. As always, feedback or just a comment about what you thought about the chapter is very much appreciated.
Copyright © 2022 WritersBlock404; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
  • Love 7
  • Haha 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Memories, this was freaking hilarious...as the following reminds us, there can be some unexpected consequences

 

 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment

Hilarious. The awkwardness of buying condoms at the store, then trying them out at home was so well written.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Their first experience shopping for their own condoms.  Mr. D. appears to be a very good father helping the boys with their newly discovered attraction to each other and those neccessary things they will need along the way.  The boys finding out about condoms in reality is typical of what most first time users seem to go through. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..