Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 7,425 Words
  • 683 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Rebirth - 10. Chapter 10: Dare To Be Fearless

Aries paced the front porch, the phone pressed to his ear. "So..uh, Jay...do you ever...see or watch Worth?"

"Worth? Well...he interrogated me, asking me all these questions about you, trying to figure out where you're at, hell, you won't even tell me where you are."

"Well, as they say, the truth never comes out if you don't tell it." Aries sat on the thick brick ledge that surrounded the porch.

"Well, he got really intense, at least until Sage came along and got really intense with him." Jay said.

Aries' laughed. "I would of loved to have seen that, Jay, you really need to start learning your YouTube moments. In fact, if he is going to be all El Creepo stalker on me, start filming his ass all the time, I want to watch him."

"And what if he catches me?"

"Tell him I told you to do it...and tell him I want to know what he has to say about that, then hold the phone up to his face, and record him some more." Aries laughed even more.

"Man...this is worse than messing with them when they were just the jocks." Jay laughed.

"Really? How are the rest of them doing?"

"Well, they banished Matt because they heard Worth and him getting their stories straight to try to make a defense for you. So it's just Nash and Boyd terrorizing in their old broken ways, no one cares about them anymore." Jay explained.

"What about Ian?" Aries asked, curiously.

"He quit...right after they took you away, I don't know where he went." Jay said.

"Hmm..." Aries looked down, stretching his legs out. "Well, get on Worth's ass like the best paparazzi you can be! I want to see some entertainment, got it?"

Jay laughed. "I'll see what I can do, want me to ask Ivan to pick lock his locker, maybe see if he has a shrine?"

Aries laughed. "That...would...almost surprise me. If Ivan wants to do it...tell him to go at it...and if by odd chance there is a shrine, I sure want to see it."

"Got it." Jay confirmed.

"Talk soon, bitch." Aries grinned.

"If I don't call ya first, whore." Jay laughed and hung up.

Aries shook his head and walked towards the front door, more plans on his mind for the day.

"Excuse me." A man spoke up.

Aries stopped and turned around. "Uh...yeah? Can I help you?" He wandered over to the steps.

"I'm Chris." The man said, he was older, for a man in his late thirties however, he appeared youthful for his age, clean cut and he kept himself up.

"And I'm curious..." Aries tilted his head to the side. "..about your business, that is."

Chris stared at him and then a small smile appeared. "You look a lot like me at that age." He looked down. "I couldn't help but to over hear your call...must be fun, all those games?" He looked up.

Aries grinned. "All the games? Sure, they are just lots of fun, hooking up, cheating on each other, taking the leap for love like a fool when really you should just be down and keeping it cool." He laughed. "Rhyming's always fun, rest of it...well, all depends." He wrapped his arm around the round white column at the top of the steps. "Though, since you did hear, want to know some details? I can tell you something really creepy."

Chris smiled and shrugged. "I'm all ears."

"Well, I was on live chat, on my cam, with all my loves...as in, my friends, my fans. That's when Gaze At U pops in, I know who that is personally. First thing he says, 'can you call a fan?' I tell him my phone is broke."

Chris nodded, his smile remained.

Aries took a step down, closer to Chris and a giggle like laugh shook from him. "Then my phone rings...so everyone hears that I just told a lie. No one seemed to care, thankfully. But...he noticed, and he types, 'really', into the chat, with a question mark. The phone rings and I answer and it's him."

"Wow...that's a game, I really understand now." Chris said.

"It was creepy, not fun." Aries grinned. "Though, since you like eavesdropping on my calls, how about I call the cops up? You can sit right there and listen...and I can tell them how you're stalking me and tell them every little thing you do."

Chris tilted his head back and took one step up, leaving only two steps between them on the four steps leading up to the porch. "Call them....or hear me out."

"Now...you're just daring me...or trying to tug at my curiousity so that I won't." Aries crossed his arms. "So, what is it?"

"Really, I'm looking to buy a house in the area, and I was just...admiring this one."

Aries laughed. "You walk up and eavesdrop on my conversation...and now you tell me you're buying in the area and admiring my house?" He shook his head. "You know, guy, I hope that's all you're doing...because I got three...really mean and tough guys living here...and they get nasty when it comes to me." Aries started to turn around and walk for the door.

"One of them happen to be your dad?" Chris asked.

"Wow...you just won't stop." He turned around and leaned back against the door, grabbing the door knob. "I got a fake dad, Keith, he doesn't get nasty when it comes to me...he just likes to get nasty with me, at least he did before I got my fresh start. I think that I've really over shared as it is...have a good day." He twisted the door knob and opened the door, back stepping into the house and then spun around and slammed the door shut.

The smile from Chris' face faded and a scowl appeared, clearly unhappy by what he heard, and he wasn't quite sure why, he hadn't even been sure why he had bothered to even talk to the boy in such a way, it wasn't fitting to his agenda, in fact, it was doing everything to go against it. He turned around and started off and away from the house.

"Zach!" Aries headed down the hall and right into Zach's room.

"Aries!" Zach jumped back into the bathroom as he had come out. "Damn! I thought that door was shut." He leaned around the door frame of his personal bathroom and then worked on tying a towel around his waist.

Aries grinned. "Chill...no ones home, unless you want to count that creepy guy that was just outside...so called admiring our house while eavesdropping on my phone call." He laughed, wandering into his bed room.

"There's a guy outside?" Zach looked towards the window. "Should I call the cops?"

"Definitely no..." He swung the door shut and locked it and walked over to Zach. "That'd crash the fun. I think I turned him off, got rid of him." His hands then slid down Zach's chest. "Question is...can I turn you on...and bring you in?" He grinned.

Zach grinned and looked towards the door. "Nate or Gem could come home at any time."

"No...they can't." Aries wrapped his arms around Zach's neck. "Nate is at work...and Gemini is in class." He pulled him back towards the bed. "So...dare to be fearless?"

Zach stared into Aries' eyes. "Are you sure? I just...want to know that...you're okay." He reached up and lightly grabbed his lower arms and held them gently. "I guess...I hesitate because...I never thought I would ever tell you that I liked you, and...I certainly never thought...you'd come to me...like this."

"Part of you...still sees me as Gemini's little brother, and you can't look past that, can you?" He looked into Zach's eyes.

"Maybe that's part of it." He said. "I really like you, I think you're attractive and...there's so many reasons to like you, beyond that, but yeah...part of you...still seems just like...Gemini's little brother. You've never been around full time, ever, and I don't know why I say that, I don't even know if that would make a difference."

Aries frowned and pulled away from Zach and he sat down on the edge of the bed. "Well, that's all nice to know." He looked down at his hands. "I just...thought we could have some uncomplicated fun." He looked up. "Something that keeps me...from wanting to cry every minute...because if I don't stay busy, it's all I want to do."

"I'm sorry." Zach sat down beside Aries. "But if you want to cry all the time, obviously...you aren't okay."

"I am if I can keep myself from doing it...or wanting to do it, staying busy does that, having a little fun with you...would of done that."

"Aries, you're just going through band-aids, temporary fix it's...the scratch is still bleeding." Zach frowned. "Stupid analogy, I know, but it sounds fitting."

"Yeah, kind of stupid." He looked over at Zach. "Will you ever be able to look past the fact that I'm Gemini's little brother? You know..." Aries laughed slightly. "Usually, in porn videos...that's one of the cliche's...hooking up with the friends younger brother."

Zach thought about it for a moment. "It is...isn't it?" He grinned. "I guess...I'm just a little more loyal...and now I wish I weren't."

"You don't have to be, I want to be with you. How can it be a betrayal...if I came to you? If I wanted you first?" Aries asked.

"Because, I've secretly crushed on you for the longest time, would you have come to me if I hadn't of said anything? If I hadn't of opened up the possibility?"

"Doesn't have to matter if I don't tell that part." Aries shrugged. "Of course, then you will counter me and say that's dishonest, right?"

"I could." Zach's eyebrows lifted and he looked towards the floor.

Aries looked down at his black silk V neck shirt and grabbed the zipper that was aligned front and center and tugged it down, opening the shirt and he pulled it off, letting it fall from his arms and onto the bed.

He then stood up and unfastened his jeans, letting them fall to his ankles and he stepped out of them, only wearing socks, having ditched his shoes downstairs.

His white underwear clung tightly to him, made of solid lace, the sides made of white see through lace that split apart, held together by black silk straps that criss crossed and left a small portion of bare skin visible and available to the touch.

Zach looked up and his eyes widened, watching as Aries stripped from his clothes and then a breath was drawn in and held momentarily when Aries climbed on top of him and straddled his towel covered lap, feeling the teen's hands move to rest on his shoulders.

"Don't say no..." Aries leaned forward and gently pressed his lips to Zach's and he kissed him softly and slowly.

"You've uh...kind of made it hard.." He started to talk after the kiss was broken.

Aries reached down and roughly grabbed hold of Zach through the towel and interrupted him. "Oh...I can tell."

Zach grinned nervously. "That...that wasn't what I was saying."

Aries laughed and pulled his hand away and rolled his hips forward, grinding against him and fell forward as Zach fell back onto the bed and he leaned down and started placing kisses along his neck and down his chest. Zach 's breath picked up, anticipating everything that was to come and yet he was nervous as hell as the idea of Gemini coming home and catching them plagued his mind.

Aries reached his stomach and then grabbed the towel and yanked it open and grabbed onto Zach's hardened cock and stroked him a few times, his eyes shifted up to watch Zach before his tongue slowly slid up the under side of his shaft, from base to tip.

Zach gasped as he felt Aries' hand wrap around him and his eyes shut and then he felt the warmth of Aries' tongue follow those strokes. Aries then crawled up to meet face level with him again and he pressed his lips to Zach's. They kissed deeply and Zach brought his arms around Aries and his hands drifted down his back while Aries' hands roamed up his chest and one hand drifted along side Zach's neck.

His hands finally drifted down and over the small of Aries' back and dipped beneath the lace of the underwear that Aries wore and then back up and his thumbs shifted out and straddled the edge of the waist lining and his hands drifted down again, tugging the lingerie down Aries' thighs.

Aries broke the kiss and he opened his eyes and he sat up as Zach tugged at the material and his own hard cock popped free quite easily. He then grabbed Zach's hands and pulled them up and slammed his hands down onto the mattress at the sides of his head, briefly kissed him and then slid off the bed to remove the last of his clothing, well the socks were left, but they weren't a thought to him.

Zach sat up as Aries drifted away, he wanted this, he begged for it, now he was going to get it. He reached out and grabbed Aries by the hips, pulling him forward, a grin appeared on Zach's face.

Aries moved forward as he was pulled towards the bed and then he found Zach's strong arm looping around the small of his back as he was then yanked around and thrown onto the bed on his back and in swift motion, Zach shifted on top of him, hips sliding gracefully between Aries' smooth thighs and his lips pressed against Aries' in a passionate and heated kiss, Aries arms quickly wrapped around his neck, pulling him close.

Zach groaned as he thrusted inside of Aries, pounding into him as deep and hard as he could, his arms wrapped around him, holding him close. Aries grinned, leaning up, kissing Zach's shoulder and then he kissed along his jaw and beneath his neck, up his chin and then his lips, cries of pleasure muffled into the kiss as his legs tensed against those hips that so roughly danced and jerked this way and that, feeling Zach as he hit his insides this way and that, pounding him from every angle that he thought possible.

Zach felt himself coming close, but he was trying to hold off to make this experience last as long as possible, all of his worries were a thing of what seemed like the distant past. He broke the kiss and pressed his forehead against Aries' forehead, heated and heavy breaths escaped him as his arms moved and his hands pressed into the mattress and then he shifted up onto his knees and he grabbed Aries' hips, pulling the boys lower boy up and he began to fuck him harder.

Aries drew his bottom lip in and bit down upon it and he looked up when Zach pulled away and he planted his hands into the mattress and then propelled himself up, throwing his upper body towards Zach. Aries next move had surprised Zach and he had been quick to react, his arms wrapped around him, quick to catch him and he pulled him close, leaving Aries to bounce upon him as he continued to thrust.

Little did either of them know, Gemini and Nate had walked into the house. Nate had shut the door and he looked at Gemini who froze in the center of the living room when he heard the noise that Zach and Aries was making.

"Nate..." Gemini said.

Nate's eyebrows lifted. "Gem..that isn't...no way."

"I'm getting close..." Zach said as he pulled Aries tighter against him, feeling the pleasure building inside as Aries planted his feet into the mattress and he pressed down on Zach's lap and his hips shifted and rolled about, grinding down on him before he pushed up and then slammed down on him again, repeating this rhythm in a methodical fashion, never breaking the pattern, enjoying how it felt to feel Zach's stomach against his own cock, feeling himself growing close.

"Bite me." Aries said, a grin appeared.

"What? Bite you?" Zach looked at Aries with a confused and questioning expression. Aries then brought a hand up and around to the back of Zach's head and brought him down to the same spot where Worth had bit him. "Bite me...hard..." Aries said in a demanding tone and Zach grasped the flesh between his teeth just at the moment he began to release. He then rolled forward and shoved Aries onto his back, his hips thrusting in rough, hard, and fast, rapid fire, motions.

A loud groan echoed in Zach's throat, muffled by the flesh within his mouth. "Harder!" Aries cried out as his back arched and his hips grinded against Zach and he began to release and it spilled out in a mess as he slammed his hips against him, cum spilled out in a mess between their stomach's and down Aries's side, even flying out onto the bed when his hips lowered before thrusting up again. Zach bit down harder and broke the flesh, drawing blood, creating the same bite that Worth had made, then he eased up as his release finished.

Aries breathed heavily and fell back against the bed, Zach slowed down, thrusting a few more times as he finished, his bite released as he eased up in order to look down at Aries and then he pulled out and shifted up, apparently, they had been so loud and so drawn in to the passion and pleasure, neither had noticed Gemini when he had busted the door open.

"Oh crap..." Zach froze when he went to roll over and then he quickly fell to the mattress on his side and grabbed at the sheets to cover himself.

"What...in the fucking hell is this?!" Gemini stared at Zach with a fire of rage in his eyes.

Aries looked up and then he grabbed the comforter and pulled it up and over his shoulders, wrapping himself up. "Damn! Can't you hear something going on?!"

Nate stood at the edge of the door and watched Gemini walk further in the room, heading towards the bed.

"Zach! You want to explain this to me?! Huh?! You got an explanation?! I'd love to hear it!" He laughed sarcastically, despite how angry he was. "I'll let you talk before I fucking beat your pretty boy face in and throw you out the fucking window on your naked fucking ass!"

"Gem...I...I...this...I was in the shower..." Zach said.

"You were in the shower? And what? You decide you want to get messy again?! Maybe get a quickie in before big brother gets home?!" Gemini stared at Zach with wide eyes. "I had no fucking idea that you even saw Aries that way..."

"Gemini!" Aries shifted and crawled into the middle of the bed in front of Zach. "It's not his fault! He was in the shower...and his door was open..."

"Your door?!" Gemini grinned sarcastically. "You shower and you don't close your door?!"

"You were both gone! He was outside! I...I made a mistake! It was a mistake!" Zach reached up and covered his face with his hands. "Gem...I am so sorry..." He looked up at him. "I betrayed your trust."

"Damn right you did.." Gemini shook his head.

"No!" Aries screamed. "I came in...and it was my idea! I wanted him! He tried everything! I pushed! Gemini...I pushed him!" He sighed. "And that is not an excuse...I am not making excuses for him or trying to protect him...that is what happened."

Gemini looked at Aries. "I don't believe that...you don't do things like that."

"I don't? Shows how well you know me, Gem. I fucked my best friend, Jay, all the time. Last time we fucked, we broke into a school bus during lunch period and had sex..." Aries looked down and shook his head. "I wanted to have fun...and here was Zach..." He looked up at Gemini.

"You did what?" Gemini stared at Aries, shocked.

"Gem, if he said he wanted it...maybe we should listen to him." Nate finally spoke up. "I mean...I know this sounds totally insensitive, but we can't afford to...screw up the band, it pays the bills, and we love it." Nate made a face. "I'm sorry."

Gemini turned towards Nate. "So you want me to let it go? For the sake of the band? That we call The Zodiac Brothers...despite the fact that it only consists of one brother like ninety nine percent of the time? Which is completely retarded!" He took a deep breath and looked down. "I shouldn't even use that word, it's horrible...but really, why dedicate the band to brothers..." He looked up at Aries. "...when it's only one brother?!"

"I'm here now, aren't I?!" Aries waved his arms out.

Gemini then sees the bite when Aries stretched his arms and the comforter fell slightly because of it. "Zach, you fucking bit him?! That looks like an animal bite!"

"I told him too!" Aries screamed. "It was done to me once...by the stalker guy...and I don't know, in the heat of the moment, I just wanted it to happen again!"

Zach made a face. "You had sex with a stalker guy that bit you...and you wanted me to do what he did?"

"Please...save me the freaked out act, I'm defending you." Aries gave Zach a brief glance and looked at Gemini. "You save it too. I was in a mental hospital, so I get to be weird and crazy, sue me."

"Oh my God..." Gemini ran a hand through his hair and looked towards the ceiling. "I don't know what to do with this."

"I'll tell you." Aries stared at his older brother. "You guys be the same cool guys that you were, just because I wanted to fuck Zach today, may want to fuck him in the future...doesn't make a difference. I've never been with you full time, none of us knew what that would be like, now we're finding that out...and we're going to have to deal with it, the best way we can." He looked at Nate. "He has the right idea, make the band work, make us work."

"You're assuming that Zach will even do it again." Gemini looked at Zach. "You just freaked him out as much as me."

"I don't know what I will or won't do in the future." Zach shrugged.

"Whatever." Aries shrugged.

Gemini stared at Zach. "Okay, we'll make this work, like we have always been. We'll just...adjust to the differences that..having Aries will make, he is the other half of what this band means, the other brother. I love him, he means the world to me...and nothing will change that, so if you two will stick this out, I'm willing to."

Nate nodded. "I am, you're my friend and I've always seen him as my little brother too."

Zach nodded. "Count me in. Obviously...I saw him...differently...but I care about him, and Gemini...you're my best friend, we need to stick together."

"So I guess the home wrecker isn't getting booted off the island." Aries slid off the bed, taking the comforter with him.

"Woah...what does that mean?" Gemini asked.

"It sounded like you were all voting on me." Aries looked around.

"That's not what we were doing." Gemini shook his head. "You should know better."

"Yeah, okay, whatever you say. I'm just...going to your room, since I have yet to have one." He headed towards the door. "Oh...and be on the look out for a man that walks around claiming to admire our house, he came around today, he seemed harmless..." Aries walked by Nate and headed down the hall.

"Aries..." Gemini walks out of the room.

"What..?" He turned around and looked at his brother.

"Uh...we need to start working tomorrow. We haven't made any new material in a while and...you always did the lyrics, most of the time, when you were around." Gemini said.

Aries slowly nodded. "Right, and I'm really in the mood." He said, though he obviously didn't mean it, intentional and dry sarcasm.

"Well, I hope you will try. And...Nate and I will start clearing out the attic, I promised I would get it ready for you as soon as I could." Gemini nodded.

"Thanks." Aries looked down and continued down the hall to Gemini's room.

Aries smiled as the crowd cheered when they finished their last song, something they wrote a while ago. "Okay, I haven't prepared anything...but I'm willing to wing it, I've done it before...and what resulted was something...rather funny. So...Gem, dear brother...give me a line...and I'll go with it." He grinned.

"You want me to wing it?" Gemini laughed. "I'm not as good at that! Uh...okay, lets see." He looked around and laughed. "Your heart scattered on the floor, a life broken, nothing more..." He looked over at Aries.

Aries laughed softly at that and waved his arm for the music to pick up. "I decided, I wouldn't be his bitch, I wouldn't be his whore. I don't care, life ain't fair, get in my face, do it, if you dare. If you don't, fuck you, I don't care." The crowd screamed and cheered louder.

Aries continued singing. "I'll get up, I'll move on, screw this town, there's more beyond. It's in the city, it's in the lights, through all the parties, through all the nights. Maybe I can hit a few fights, go to a few bars. Play a little pool, lets keep it old school. But I'm bound to break a rule, steal a little money and play you like a fool. Like taking candy from a baby, it was so sweet. You want to get with me, you gotta be elite. If you can prove yourself and my body agrees, I'll fall to my knees, start with a little tease. If you want more, say 'please, you little whore'."

Aries waved at Gemini and grinned.

Gemini looked at Aries and shook his head. "He's got me!" The crowd laughed and cheered. He was surprised at how quick Aries had become at whipping up a song.

Aries laughed as the music died out. "That was good for winging it, right?!" He put the microphone back on the stand and waved for the hired DJ to take over with the music. "So, I hope everyone brought a lot of extra alcohol! I really want to party tonight!" He then ran off of the stage they had built inside the unused department store they had rented for the night, and he ran off into the crowd.

Gemini's eyebrows lifted and he looked at Zach and Nate and shrugged, waving his arms out.

"He's damn good." Zach grinned.

"No kidding." Gemini shook his head and then ran forward and jumped off the front of the stage and into the crowd.

Aries ran through the crowd until he felt a light grip on his arm and he spun around, seeing a man, certainly no older than his mid-twenties, but definitely not a teenager, he was nicely built but not overly so and he had that tall, dark, and handsome thing going, with short brown hair, well cut and styled, with brown eyes to go with it, clean cut, a perfect model if one wanted him to be.

"You wanted alcohol?" The man brought an unopened bottle of natural ice around and offered it to Aries, letting him go after he had caught the boys attention.

"Oh, yeah, thanks." Aries smiled, taking the bottle, he twisted the cap off and shoved it into his pocket, taking a sip.

"So, I loved what you did up there. Your brother hands you a broken love song...and you take it away." He laughed.

Aries grinned. "It was...off the top of my head. My brother didn't even want the song back after what I did to it." He laughed. "I guess that's why I was a rarely active member, we're surprisingly like yin and yang. I guess now we're going to have to compromise or something."

The man laughed. "Seems so...but that's your style."

"Totally, I just can't sing...that love...deep...feeling, stuff. I'm like allergic to it." Aries eyes widened. "In fact, after what all I've been through, I wouldn't be surprised if it became an allergy, plus a gigantic phobia..."

"You...did get a little weird for a while, seemed rather...off. Then that guy...Gaze, you tell him your phones broke, clearly don't want to talk to him, then he makes your phone ring..." He made a face. "It's like...if he has your number anyway, why..."

Aries took a sip of his beer. "That guy..." He shook his head. "That was awful, you should of heard the phone call." He looked at the man curiously. "Wait...you watch my stream, so who are you?"

The man smiled. "Oh, you might not really know me. I'm Mr Rush."

Aries grinned. "I totally notice you! That name sounds like a huge business man or something." He looked the man over. "I sort of imagined you as one of those big fancy guys in a suit, works in a high rise...at a desk with a large window behind you."

He laughed. "Totally not me...my name is Cedric by the way. Rush is my last name...but that is not my job. I mainly work in real estate...and then I work as a trainer in a gym like...maybe every other weekend, something I could keep or give away if I wanted."

Aries grinned. "Well, it's nice to meet you."

"Oh no, definitely nice to meet you." Cedric smiled. "I mean, I knew I would see you here...but I didn't think you'd come jogging on by." He laughed softly.

"Surprises." Aries took another sip from the beer. "So, do you live here or did you travel from a distant land?! Or...a near by one?" He laughed.

"I live here, not far away from this...department store actually, I actually walked, so I don't have to worry about drunk driving." Cedric nodded.

"That's cool, I need to make some new friends, since I moved here and all." He looked around and then his gaze returned to Cedric and he smiled.

"I would really love that." He smiled at Aries.

"Give me your phone?" Aries stuck his free hand out and when Cedric handed his phone over, he looked down and added himself to the contacts. "And I am in...your life..." He grinned and handed Cedric's phone back to him.

Cedric took his phone back and shoved it into his pocket. "Interesting way to put it. The way you put things..."

"Do...you want to go somewhere more quiet?" Aries asked. "You didn't drive...so we'll go sit...on the hood of Gemini's car!" He laughed.

Cedric's eyebrows lifted. "Isn't that breaking some over protective big brother law or something?"

"Maybe, but when it comes to that law, I'm totally the boss." He grabbed Cedric's hand and then headed off through the crowd.

Cedric followed Aries out through the back door of the department store and over to Gemini's car. "Quiet out here..."

"Isn't it?" Aries grinned and slid onto the hood of Gemini's car. "Going to sit?"

"I think I'll stand for now." He smiled at Aries.

"Suit yourself." He took another drink of his beer, gulping it half way down before sitting it aside and digging his pack of cigarettes and a lighter out of his pocket, the items were returned once a cigarette was lit.

"Is it okay...if I say I'm nervous?" Cedric asked.

Aries blew smoke into the air and he looked at Cedric curiously. "Sure." His head tilted to the side. "It feels like everyone gets nervous around me, I wonder why."

"I can't speak for the world...I just think..maybe...no one knows what to expect."

Aries stared at Cedric and slid off the hood of the car, stepping closer to him. "Are you saying...I scare you?"

Cedric briefly smiled and shook his head. "No...just that...I wonder if I'm in your league, even to be your friend."

"My league?" Aries stared into Cedric's eyes. "I..don't want to scare anyone, whether you know it or not, obviously you don't, sometimes...I feel more vulnerable and alone...than anyone else." He reached out and rubbed Cedric's chest, as if to straighten out his shirt. "And it's people like you...that make me feel better."

"I didn't realize...you don't let people see it." He watched Aries.

"It's weak if you do. Not to say that I think people are weak, if they want to be emotional, great for them, but it's...not for me, I tried it...and everything went bad." He looked up at Cedric. "So...I bottle it up...and I show only the part of me that can't get hurt, I guess that part of me is intimidating, I never meant for it to be."

Cedric sat his beer on the hood of the car and reached up, taking Aries' hands into his own and he smiled. "Then I guess...I'll just have to be brave."

Aries grinned. "Guess so." He slipped his hands away from Cedric. "Nice chat." He grabbed his beer and walked around Cedric, tilting the bottle up to his lips as he headed for the door and brought it down, heading inside.

Skype ringing on his laptop caught his attention as he reached the top of the stairs, sipping a glass of chocolate milk through a straw. Aries' eyes widened and he rushed into Gemini's room and fell down onto the futon and saw it was Jay and answered his call.

It was a group call and Jay appeared on video, along side with Sage. "Oh my God! Been forever! I've missed you!" Sage smiled.

"Me too!" Aries smiled. "So what's up?"

"You are never going to guess what I got...and trust me, I learned my YouTube moment." Jay said.

"Oh, shut up, you were only filming and stalking because he told you too, it was my idea to upload it to YouTube." Sage laughed. "Go on to Jay's page, it's the second to newest video. I got it on mine too, just because I had to have it...you are going to love!"

"Okay, heart is pounding, I feel suspense." Aries laughed and pulled up his browser, still being able to see Jay and Sage in two small windows in the corner. He went to YouTube and signed in and went to Jay's page. "A hammer and an old frying pan." His head tilted, looking at the screen shot. "That's the trailer park."

Sage laughed. "Yes it is!"

Aries clicked on the video and watched as it started playing.

Worth walked around the back of Aries trailer with their tin trash can and sat it down at the window of Aries' old bed room. He stepped onto the trash can, it was shaky, but he didn't seem to care as he pushed the window open and leaned in, however when he went to push off, the trash can fell to the side and he screamed and fell to the ground.

"Keith! He's trying to break into your house!" Jay screamed from the distance and then ran around a trailer, Sage's laughter could be heard as the camera went around to the other side of the trailer they were hiding behind.

Worth came into view again as the camera eased around the corner of the trailer and Kristy ran into Aries' old bed room and stuck her head out the window as Worth was getting up. "Keith! He's at the back!" She screamed, an old iron frying pan in her hand, she threw it in Worth's direction, trying to hit him with it, however she missed as Worth ran around the trailer, only to stumble as Keith came around the corner and into his path with a hammer.

"The fuck you trying to do in my house, boy?! You don't go messing in someones fucking house! I'll bash your head in with this hammer! I'll slit your throat with my beer bottle! You little pussy faced jerk!" Keith ran after Worth as he took off running the other way, Jay and Sage's laughter started.

"Get him, Keith!" Sage screamed.

Aries watched the video and started laughing. "Oh my God...I can't believe he would try to get into my old room. There isn't anything there, all my stuff was packed. I mean the bed...and the empty dresser...but that's it..."

"Watch the newest one." Sage grinned.

"The aftermath." Aries laughed and clicked on it.

Now the camera was aimed at Worth's car and Sage was chasing him down the road, the hood of her convertible could clearly be seen from the passengers side perspective where Jay was sitting. The two were both laughing hysterically.

"Don't let him get away!" Jay screamed.

"Fuck, that rich bitch ain't getting away from me. With that car? Hell." Sage looked at the camera and grinned when Jay aimed it on her briefly and then aimed it back at Worth's car.

Both cars pulled into a gas station and Jay got out of the car, keeping the camera aimed on Worth and he approached him as he got out of the car. "Aries wants to know what you think?" The camera was then put in Worth's face.

"What I think?" Worth's eyes widened. "He's going to see this? You better not fucking show him! I can kick your ass!" He shoved Jay back and he stumbled towards Sage's car.

"And I can kick your ass!" Sage came into view and shoved Worth. "I'll kick your ass! This is so going on YouTube! Better yet, Jay...go buy some gas! I'm going to fucking torch the inside of your car, you fucking creep!"

Jay shifted the camera around, other people in the parking lot could be seen filming them with their phones, he then focused back on Sage and Worth. "You got a lot of people watching, man. Aries just wants to know what you think. He's going to freak when he sees how you were trying to get into his room!"

Sage laughed. "You know, do you got a fucking shrine in your locker? Or how about your room? Maybe we should go in your room!"

Worth stared at Sage and then pointed at Jay. "You're going to run out of memory eventually. I got a good explanation."

Jay laughed. "What is it?"

"I..." Worth shook his head. "It's none of your business! It's between me and him!"

"Fucking weak!" Sage laughed and walked towards her car and turned towards Worth. "You've done it...and there is no undoing this. You can't help yourself, no one can help you..."

"And who the fuck is going to help you, bitch?" Worth glared at Sage.

"Any fucking body in the world, once they see what a creep you are. I could get Nash or Boyd or any fucking one to help me! I bet anyone in this fucking parking lot would help me if they saw what you tried to do!" Sage waved her arm around.

Worth turned around as sirens were heard and two police vehicles pulled into the parking lot. "You're the ones stalking me with the camera!"

"Tell them that, I dare you, bitch!" Sage laughed. "We'll show them everything we filmed, go right ahead! They'll call Kristy and Keith and get the whole story!" Sage shook her head. "Lets get out of here." She waved her hand at Jay and the video cut off.

Aries sat there, by the end of it, his mouth hung open, yet he was smiling and his eyes were as wide and big as they could be. "I asked for entertainment..."

"You got it." Sage laughed. "The clerk in the store probably called the police, we figure...they let us take off. They probably just wanted the disturbance to break up. This all happened a few days ago. I guess you get what you ask for...fast."

"The people in the background were filming, there is probably multiple versions of this on here..." Aries laughed. "Oh...I bet he is just obsessively waiting for me to go live again."

"You should do it...see what happens." Jay grinned.

"Kind of afraid to. I mean, what if he gets really crazy, learns how to hack or something and actually finds out where I am. I mean...this is beyond crazy." Aries began to look rather disturbed.

"Get one of those programs that makes it look like you're located in Germany or something." Sage laughed. "That'll drive him crazy."

"That's for your IP..." Aries said. "I'm...pretty sure there are other ways." He tilted his head to the side. "Though...if he comes here...I am pretty sure he will get really fucking...messed up." He looked up. "Then again, I don't want the guys to face criminal charges like I did...it was a nightmare."

"They won't, if he comes into your home, you have every right to do whatever is necessary to make him leave, even if you have to throw him out of the window." Sage said.

Jay grinned and tried to contain an urge to laugh. "Even if it's the second story?"

"If his ass won't go downstairs...but then throwing him down the stairs is an option too." Sage started to laugh.

"Throw him down the stairs, then throw him out the door." Jay laughed.

"Yep, then call the cops if he won't leave the yard." Sage nodded.

"No doubt there's enough guys here to do any of those things." Aries said.

"Okay, well, we'll keep messing with him and let you know if anything creepy, and, or, fun happens." Sage smiled.

"Cool, thanks, and see you guys later." Aries smiled and exited the Skype call. He got up and headed out into the hallway and looked down from the top of the stairs.

"Hi..." Chris stood at the bottom of the stairs. "Hope...you don't mind. Your uh...friend, Zach? He let me in on his way out. No one else home?"

Aries stared down at Chris and slowly walked down the stairs. "Are you hoping no one else is home?"

Chris crossed his arms and shrugged. "Doesn't matter." He smiled. "I saw you at your concert...you were really good."

Aries stopped five stairs from the bottom and leaned against the banister and smiled sarcastically. "Glad you thought so. Is that what you came to tell me?"

Chris slowly shook his head. "I don't get it...you will chat with anyone...yet...you act like it's so wrong that...I want to talk to you, just to talk."

Aries' sarcastic grin faded. "You want an honest answer? It's not that...you just want to talk to me, it's how you've come into my life. If you were someone I met online, maybe I could of called you on the phone...and maybe we could of met in person one day, or if I had met you at the concert last night. Instead...you just walk up to my porch...out of no where."

"So, then...I'm sorry that I came into your life, as you see it, the wrong way." He looked up at Aries. "People make mistakes, doesn't make my intentions evil..."

"Okay..." Aries nodded and walked down the stairs and stood in front of Chris. "So you made a mistake, you're a guy that just wants to talk to me. Fine, so here's your chance."

Chris stared at him, his hand slowly wrapped around the handle of the gun tucked in the back of the waist band of his pants, hidden beneath his shirt.

Copyright © 2014 x Trevor x; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Cliffhanger Drama! Still loving the story, and I can't wait to see what comes next.

 

All the Best,

S.R.

Link to comment
On 12/09/2014 03:25 PM, said:
Cliffhanger Drama! Still loving the story, and I can't wait to see what comes next.

 

All the Best,

S.R.

Lol won't have to wait long!
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..