Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 7,277 Words
  • 840 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Rebirth - 5. Chapter 5: I Kid

"Where are you at?! They said you didn't show up at school, have been absent for two days! Then you come home last night, woke Keith up, he said you were arguing on the phone! Then you leave this morning, and you keep stealing my cigarettes, you aren't even supposed to be smoking!"

"Mom, chill out!" Aries screamed into his phone. "You want to know what I'm doing? You want to know what I'm doing?! I've spent the past two days prostituting to get drugs and alcohol for you and Keith!"

Ian spun around and looked at Aries from where he stood at the hotel window, shocked at his excuse.

"Prostituting to get us money?!" Kristy screamed. "What is wrong with you?!"

"Not like I don't have meaningless sex anyway, big deal!" Aries stood up, a sigh of frustration escaped.

"With your friend, Aries! Your friend! Do you not know the risks of strangers and what they can do to you?!"

"Did you think about that when you worked the streets, mother?! Don't be a hypocrite! Besides, I just so randomly met a pimp, told him I needed to make some quick cash, he said he'd host me as a temp. Guess where I am? He's got me staying on the top floor, in a suite, at The Hilton! And the room service and champagne is mighty nice too, all on his bill. Oh, I should also tell you, so far my split in pay is two thousand dollars. That'll go a long way for you both, you're welcome!" He hung up on his mom and threw his phone on one of the double beds.

"Now...cops are going to be looking for you." Ian said. "And what happens when you don't have a wad of money?" He grabbed Aries by the shoulders. "Your mom might be relieved...but Keith might not think it's so great when he's not getting a couple thousand dollars."

"The cops will be looking for me at a Hilton, and most of those are in the city, we're at some no name hotel in a small town." Aries shook his head before Ian grabbed him by the arms and he looked up at him. "I can handle Keith, if you don't remember what I did to Nash, come watch me take care of Keith."

"Would you?" Ian let go of Aries. "There's a reason you let him hurt you, who's to say that's limited to just sex? Have you ever tested the waters in any other way? You were safe with your big brother there. Has he ever hit you?"

"He's wanted to, he hates the fact that he wants me, he hates it that he..." Aries looked down. "He hates that he's insecure in his sexuality, he blames me for it, always said I brought it out, sometimes, after it was over, he would come so close to hitting me."

He looked at Ian. "But he always hesitates, and it pisses him off even more, that he could knock my mother around, a woman, but he couldn't stand to see a bruise on me, drives him nuts. Often, he would go and take it out on her, thinking I didn't know, and I let him, because I was mad at her for letting my dad just...go. Knowing her...she probably called him a name as he walked away."

"That's why in the hallway, your eyes...there was so much bitterness, so much anger, I knew...Sage and Jay didn't put all that in you, not by that stupid prank they did." Ian said.

"So, I lost my cover." Aries walked around Ian and headed over to the table by the window. "But...what made me lose my cover. How did...anything they did, trigger that?"

"Betrayal?" Ian turned around. "Humiliation?" He crossed his arms. "I can only guess, only you know the answer."

"I don't know, it's not worth sitting here...thinking about." He sat down at the table and looked over at Ian. "So, we came here. This is about us, that's what's important, right?"

"But you are a part of us." Ian said, heading over to take the seat across from him. "Just reminding you, that you, as a person...you matter, and not everything has to be about you 'and' me. We are us, separate and together, you are one part of a two person...thing, that we haven't even entirely figured out or...established..yet." He looked down at the table.

"I'll keep that in mind, but that particular thing, I don't even know where to begin with it, so my motto is, if you can't solve the puzzle, if it's not easy, if there are more important and better things around you, drop it and grab something else." A grin slowly appeared. "Grab something else...Ian, let your imagination run wild with that."

Ian looked up and chuckled. "Really?"

"Well, as Shane the Angel, I compared Human Prison to Hell Prison, and just about told them that when Demon's decide to make you their bitch, watch out for their twelve inch..." He grinned. "Jared stopped me short."

Ian sat back and laughed. "That's awful."

"I had to scare them." Aries laughed with him and shrugged.

Ian's smile faded and he stared at Aries adoringly. "You're amazing."

Aries returned his stare and his eyebrows lifted. "I don't know."

"You say that a lot." Ian observed.

"Because...that's just what is." He stared at Ian. "Is Adam still with you?"

"I don't know, I just feel...for you."

"I wonder...if I resisted too long...or too much. I..don't feel the impulses anymore." He frowned and looked away from Ian. "I don't feel those feelings anymore, and the strangest thing is...now, of all times, I want to." He closed his eyes. "Maybe Shane gave up...and without him, I'm just...me, who I've always been."

Ian shook his head. "I don't believe that. Maybe you're just tired from the ride or...stressed with your family. Or maybe it's just not one of those times, you know they just come, they don't happen when we want them to."

"Then how come..you, as just Ian, you love me?" He opened his eyes and looked at him. "But me...as just me, I don't love you? And those times, those small, odd times, they just come at random, and...what if I never have one again? What if I never have enough of them to fall in love with you? What if they, what if Shane, gives up on me? If he hasn't already?"

"You're scared you will never be capable of loving me...without Shane." Ian stared at him, feeling pain and heart break, wanting to cry. However, he held it back and took a deep breath. "Come here." He got up and walked over, sitting on the bed nearest to the table.

"Pretty much." Aries stood up and followed Ian and sat beside him. "I'm finally willing...and now, it's just not there." He looked at Ian. "Something changed the night with Amber. When Keith woke up, she said something about me getting into trouble with my parents, then I told her, if she knew what he really did, she wouldn't be making fun of it. After that...you noticed, I hardly said a word, you said I was shocked. Maybe that's when Shane went away, for whatever reason."

"She made fun of you...about someone who really hurt you, the one person...you don't stand up to." Ian said, thoughtfully. "Shane...never stood up to anyone, it would be like Amber making fun of Shane for being hurt by those three guys." Ian said, theorizing.

"Or maybe he just came back to get justice. Now that's done." Aries suggested.

"No, whatever happened...it happened when you clicked off during your argument with Amber." Ian said. "And whatever that is, we have to figure it out and fix it."

"I don't understand what it could have been." Aries looked up at Ian, appearing lost, and in the dark.

"Can I hold you?" Ian asked.

"I'm not resistant anymore. I just don't feel the pull." He moved over and laid down on his side, facing away from the window.

Ian took that as a yes, and got up, closing the curtain and then he climbed on the bed and laid beside Aries, spooning him from behind and wrapped an arm around him, kissing the back of his neck and then the top of his shoulder. "I'll help you..because you deserve to be loved." He whispered, laying his head back on the pillow.

Aries opened his eyes after a long nap and he felt a hand beneath his off white silk, short sleeved tee shirt.

It was made of primarily silk, and the sides were done in see through lace from the bottom sides and stopped where the short sleeves began, in solid off white silk. The shirt it's self also had buttons on the front from the bottom that lead up to the circular top that made up the neck line.

Aries eyes opened fully and he looked down, feeling Ian's hand drift down towards his stomach and then a breath was drawn in and held, only to be released when his hand moved back up, it seemed the man wasn't trying anything weird, yet he wondered what he was trying.

"Ian?" He spoke up, slowly twisting around enough to look at him. "What are you doing?" He looked to notice Ian had undressed, right down to his black boxer shorts.

"I...was hoping to create a moment." Ian said, his hand drifting over Aries side and then he pulled it away entirely. "Maybe it was a bad idea."

Aries let out a nervous yet brief laugh, one that was quiet and soft. "No, I just...thought you were doing something weird." He shifted up onto his elbows and looked at him. "Did you even sleep at all?"

"Yeah, just not as long as you." Ian shrugged a single shoulder, the upper one, since his bottom arm was propping himself up.

"I feel much better." He smiled with a brightness that he hadn't had earlier that morning. He then rolled over, propped up on a single elbow and brought his other hand forward, laying it on Ian's cheek as he leaned forward and softly kissed him. "Maybe you brought him back, maybe he came back on his own...or maybe it's just me." He grinned.

Ian looked at Aries, surprised by the kiss, he smiled regardless and leaned forward and kissed him and his eyebrows lifted. "Doesn't matter to me, I just...never want it to go away again."

Aries grinned. "I don't think it will...I want to be with you, and that is that." He kissed Ian one more time and then slid off the bed and walked to the window, yawning. "How long did we sleep?" He pushed the curtain aside just enough to look out.

Ian smiled, his heart filled with happiness. He fell back onto the bed and he watched Aries, not taking his eyes off the teen. "Not sure, I never left your side."

"All day it looks like." He said, seeing the sun setting, he let the curtain go and turned towards Ian and walked over to the bed. "So..." He smiled nervously. "Is this...the part where we make love?"

"Only when you're ready." Ian said.

"It's funny, usually I'm not nervous." He laughed and sat on the edge of the bed. "I guess it's because it's all different." He reached over and took Ian's hand. "I never want to feel like I did this morning ever again."

"You just hang on to what you feel now...and you never let it go." Ian took Aries' hand. "Not for anything, because I love you, if you ever wanted anyone to love you, I do."

"Or just take a nap." Aries laughed, jokingly. "I kid...but maybe it really works."

"Do you think you will be okay? You know when we go home, I have to deal with Amber. I plan to let her have primary custody. At sixteen, you can live where ever you want, legally, but I don't expect you to automatically be..."

"Be a parent?" Aries laughed. "I'd make your daughter a total bad girl, best to keep me away, at least when she becomes old enough to start screaming for toys, it all starts with spoiling."

"That's not the only problem, there is your mother. She acts like she cares, even if she does bad things." Ian said.

"And then she might call my brother." Aries sighed. "But all I have to do is tell him what Keith did and he would totally go for the idea of me being out of the house, but that is only if my mom doesn't kick him out, and that depends, he is her only income. She loses him, she has no money, no vehicle. If she loses that, she goes into drug withdrawal, she's bound to take him back, then my brother will see, there is no other way."

"I'll meet your brother, hopefully he'll see me as a good guy." Ian said.

Aries' eyes squinted. "The news..." He looked at Ian. "What if they try to put Adam and Shane's pictures in the news paper?"

Ian laughed. "They will probably try, print outs will probably keep going blank." He lifted a finger. "The net? Pictures won't load and they will just be red X's." He shook his head. "I'm really not worried about that, something protects us."

"I would love to know what." Aries grinned.

"I think that is very beyond us and our reach." Ian sat up and hugged Aries from behind. "Just be happy. You got justice for Adam without any back lash for us, that is a very good thing."

He grabbed onto Ian's arms and looked back at him. "Thank you...for not pressuring me. I kinda have or had a feeling that we came here to...have that hallway moment again. I don't know how you feel, but I came here hoping so."

Ian smiled and nodded. "I just want to love you, and if we make love or not, it will happen when the time is right, I kind of wanted it too, but I know, when the time is right."

Aries nodded in agreement.

"Well, how about I go out and get something to eat? Feel like anything in particular?" Ian asked, climbing off the bed and he grabbed his jeans and began pulling them on.

"Hmm..." Aries fell back on the bed after Ian got up. "Just...I guess, any one of those places we saw coming here. Not in any particular mood for anything specific."

Ian had already thrown his shirt on and gotten his socks on and just finished tying his second shoe while Aries took his time to think, he grinned. "All that time, just to say pick whatever."

Aries looked over at Ian and laughed. "Hey, not my fault I couldn't think of anything."

"It's okay." Ian stood up and walked over, his hands moved down into the mattress at the sides of Aries head and he leaned down, kissing him quick, yet deeply and heatedly.

Aries wrapped his arms around Ian's neck, pulling him closer as they kissed and then he smiled when Ian pulled up and away. "Be careful." Aries said.

"Of course." He stood up and grabbed his keys off the table and headed off.

Riley landed on the floor at the bottom of the stairs in the basement and screamed in pain. He looked up at Byron who stood at the door and ran up the stairs, only to have Byron slam the door and lock it. He grabbed the door knob and tried to get out and started slamming and banging at the door.

"Let me out, you sorry son of a bitch!" He screamed at his dad.

"Oh shut up! You got light! I'll let you out when I'm done." Byron slammed his fist against the door in response to all of his own sons beating and banging. He then turned the dead bolt to lock that, since he didn't trust the door knob lock by it's self.

Byron walked away and headed into Riley's room and shut the door, thankfully the basement was a good distance from his sons room. He walked over and sat down at the computer, Riley's Skype already pulled up. He grinned and clicked on Aries name, calling him.

Aries had set his Skype to redirect to his cell phone Skype app since he was going to be gone. He heard it's chime like ring and rolled over, grabbing his phone and tapped it with his finger, the screen lit up and he saw it was Riley. He grinned and hit answer. "Riley..." He trailed off, seeing it was that man from the background he had seen before.

"Not exactly Riley, he's out at the moment. I'm...his father, Byron. He's spoken very highly of you, enough so that...well, I wanted to meet you myself." Byron grinned.

Aries' smile faded and his eyebrows lifted. This man was ugly, and while Aries was not the shallow type, it was the type of ugly that could scare a person, he was scary and looking at him made Aries feel rather disturbed.

Byron was a big man, a really big man, not entirely muscle and not entirely fat, a mixture of the two. He had tanned skin and a rather slightly fat head with longish dark brown hair, lighter than Riley's hair, he kept it brushed back and he had a goatee and double silver looped earrings in both ears, they didn't shine and seemed rather dull. He also wore black eyeliner. Overall, the man simply creeped Aries out.

"Is something wrong? You seem...upset." Byron further spoke.

"Uh...no, just..surprised." He got up and sat with his legs tucked beneath him, holding his phone up so that his camera remained on him. "It's...nice to meet you." He forced a smile.

Byron grinned. "So, I found you through StreamUp, of course, I discovered you because my son is a fan, obviously. You have interesting videos, you really love your viewers."

Aries slowly nodded. "That I do!" He nervously laughed. "Uh...which one did you watch?" He asked, to keep the conversation flowing, otherwise this man wouldn't be satisfied.

"The one about the band, Colorado Springs, five months ago." Byron said.

"Oh, yeah, that turned out to be a blast. I got about ten...fifteen to show up. I don't entirely remember. I guess it was as many as could, in the area, ya know? And we did all I said we would do!" He nodded. "So.."

He let out a held breath. "I'm going to ask honestly, Riley...told me what industry you work in. Um...and if that is why you show interest...well, that's not what I ever plan to get into. I mean, you start and then...eventually, that is all you're ever known for. That's why I do my videos, I want to be known for me." Aries said.

Byron laughed. "Riley, he makes up stories sometimes." He looked down. "Please don't be angry with him. It wasn't an entire lie, I do erotic photography and..as you know, as I hope you know, there is a..well a thin line between erotic and pornographic." He looked up. "Of course, that is not why I am interested at all."

Aries nodded, not sure if he really believed the man, what he did know is that he believed the man's denial of interest was a complete lie. "Well, Riley's dad, it was nice meeting you. Uh..you know where my page is, so tune in anytime, there is a chat window, so you can type and what not, just make a username, it's more interesting than coming in as Guest. See ya!" He cut the Skype call before the man could say anymore.

Byron's eyes narrowed, feeling like he had made no progress at all. "Damn it." He stood up and yanked the door open and the door swung, knocking a hole into Riley's wall and he headed towards the basement.

"Choose to quiet down, have you?" Byron said, walking to the basement.

"What did you do?" Riley asked.

Byron unlocked the door and yanked it open. "I want the blonde!"

Riley sat on the top step and looked up, a grin appeared. "He didn't like you, no surprise. Why the fuck do you think you had to rape my mom?"

Byron's eyes narrowed and he grabbed Riley by his hair and yanked him up, pulling him out of the closet and he pushed him into the kitchen. "You little bastard!"

Riley cried out and stumbled into the kitchen and spun around. "Oh...I am, yeah, because she didn't even fucking want me, and you were stalking her, stole me from the hospital, left the state, realized I was yours after a stupid DNA test." He mockingly laughed and stepped closer to his dad. "Aries...nor anyone will ever want you." He then walked by and headed for his room.

"I love KFC...it's like my addiction." Aries sat at the table, finishing a piece of chicken and then started licking his fingers.

Ian laughed. "It's weird, I saw it...and it nagged at my brain to stop there."

Aries looked at Ian, a serious expression taking over. "I think...there is something I should tell you."

Ian looked up. "Oh...I don't like that look."

"Well, I met this friend, Riley...from StreamUp, and he wanted me to call him, so I did and...we talked briefly. Well, when I needed to find out where Adam's killers lived, I needed a credit card for background checks, so he came up and met me, he only lived thirty minutes away." Aries shook his head. "He doesn't know where I live or anything, we met at a McDonalds and then went to the library to get the background checks."

"That's where I bumped into you." Ian said.

"Right. Well, the night you had me call you, well later that night, he Skyped me, we talked briefly, his scary looking dad came in the background." Aries tilted his head to the side.

"His dad Skyped my cell while you were gone. Riley...told me he was in the porn industry...but his dad claimed he was only into erotic photography." He looked up at Ian. "Neither of which I would do, I managed to get off Skype with him without issue."

"Okay." Ian sat his spork down. "So what are you thinking or..feeling?" He asked, appearing highly concerned.

"Well, I don't know how Riley has his Skype set up, do you have to know the password or is the password automatic? If it's the former, how did he get it? And it was after school hours, where was Riley?"

"Can you really trust him? If he's the one that mentioned his dad to begin with." Ian said. "Why did he mention him?"

"We were talking about my drivers license, when I was going to get one, and how I would never be able to afford my own car anyway, and that I would never get the chance to drive Keith's. That's when he mentioned it, said I would make a lot of money...but then immediately regretted it a second later, seemed really sorry."

Ian nodded. "Okay...go on."

"Well, if it's the former and you have to get the password, who knows what he did to get the password. If he went through a bunch of trouble to get it....And then he said he even went to my StreamUp page and watched one of my videos." Aries shrugged. "What if he's a stalker? Riley could easily tell him what town I live in, the guy hasn't shown up there."

"Or you've had the fortunate fate of not seeing each other, and what you have on your side is that neither of them know where you live." Ian shook his head, pointing his spork at Aries. "You're coming to live with me."

"And if Amber's blown her steam, cooled off, changed her mind?" He looked at Ian.

"She already knows about you, even if she does come back to the house, I have just as much right to break up with her as she does me."

Aries tilted his head to the side and grinned. "Break up? You're married, married people divorce."

"You're right, though I should tell you, it's not on the spot and it's not quick, we have to be fair and come to an agreement on things, a lot of things." Ian explained.

"I know that." He reached over and took Ian's hand. "I don't care how long it takes, so long as we're together."

"It is going to be odd, going back...Me being your teacher." Ian said.

Aries grinned, laughing. "Just don't give me detention and I won't be mad at you." He playfully kicked Ian's feet under the table.

Ian grinned and got up from his side of the table and moved over and grabbed Aries, picking him up. Aries' limbs automatically wrapped around Ian for the short time it took for Ian to turn and dive onto the bed, hovering above Aries. "Why? If I only gave you detention..just one bad apple in the bunch, I could teach you a few lessons."

Aries laughed softly, staring up at Ian. "How do you know I haven't already bypassed those lessons?"

His eyebrows lifted. "Maybe you have, then a do over is in order, make sure you never forget."

"Smooth, real smooth." He grinned at Ian, though a moment later, his smile faded. "This is the moment." He whispered.

Ian stared down into Aries eyes. "I feel it too." His eyes lowered and both fingers dipped into the round top of the tee shirt that surrounded his neck. "Kinda...don't want to take my time."

Aries stared up at him. "Do it...and hope for the best."

Ian slowly nodded and pulled down, yanking the top open and thankfully none of the buttons ripped off, for such a delicate looking shirt, it was made to be strong. He looked down upon Aries baby soft upper body and leaned forward and started trailing kisses along his neck, making his way to the front, licking his throat.

Aries closed his eyes and his head rolled back and slightly to the side to give him room, before his arms moved around Ian and he grabbed the bottom of his shirt from the back and lifted it up as far as he could until Ian had to pull back and he shook his head out of the shirt and then lifted his arms in turn as Aries let it fall free down his left arm and it tumbled off the edge of the bed, revealing his clean shaven, muscular frame.

Ian's attention returned to Aries and he grabbed him and flipped them over, his hands slid up the boys arms and he grabbed onto his shirt, sliding it down his arms and off of him, throwing it across the room. Aries grinned and ran his hands up Ian's chest, taking in the sight of his masculinity and then he lowered down and pressed his lips to Ian's in a heated kiss, Aries' hips slightly grinding against him.

Aries' feet being so close, his hands ran down his sides, enjoying his smooth flesh, then his hands fell away and moved to Aries' shoes. Ian tugged at his shoe strings and then he pulled those shoes off and pushed them towards the edge of the bed where they tumbled off, he then stripped Aries of his socks and tossed them off in the same direction. After that, his arms wrapped around him, kissing him for a moment longer and then he flipped them over again and shifted onto his knees once the boy fell onto the mattress again.

Aries breathed heavily, staring up at Ian, watching him unfasten his jeans to reveal the briefs beneath, though ones that clung tight and were made of silk and lace. Ian knew they wouldn't be there for long as he climbed off the bed and dug his fingers beneath the waist band of both and yanked them down and off, seeing that Aries was just as baby smooth all over, the sight made him crave the boy more. He then looked down and wasted no time in finishing the task of undressing, wanting to free himself from the constraints of his clothes.

Aries pushed himself to sit up, however, just as he did, Ian moved forward and pressed a hand to his chest and forced him back onto the bed, climbing ontop of him, lips crashing together in a rough kiss as Ian pressed himself against one of those smooth inner thighs, grinding against the soft flesh, precum already spilling from him.

Aries' hips rose and he pressed himself against Ian and a soft moan muffled into that kiss as he placed his hands onto the sides of his neck and then wrapped his arms around him, feeling the way Ian grinded into one of his thighs and feeling his possessive grip on the other until finally he felt a strong arm wrap around his lower back, lifting him up to lay straight in the middle of the bed and then Ian's hips lowered between his thighs and pushed forward, feeling his cock as he rubbed against the entrance to his body. The kiss was broken and he looked up at Ian, his gaze was returned as Ian began thrusting against him, his hips rolling around.

Aries left hand rested on the middle of Ian's back while his right hand slid up and into his hair and he continued to grind against his stomach and then finally he felt Ian thrust himself inside. Aries gasped as Ian went in as deep as he could and then he slightly pulled back and thrusted forward and jerked upward and then pushed down as hard as he could. His eyes closed and he grunted, his hands balling up into fists.

Ian felt Aries left hand move up his back to rest on the back of his neck, then a light tug and his head lowered and when his head rolled back, he began to kiss along his neck and he pressed his chest against Aries, feeling the way he grinded himself against his stomach, as it also caused him to move around on his cock, which was another great pleasure. Ian pulled back and thrusted forward again, taking his time, enjoying the intense pleasure as he methodically worked every movement.

Aries could feel every planned movement and he could tell Ian enjoyed it by the sounds he made that accompanied each move he made, however he also knew, this would draw out the ultimate outcome and that Ian would have to let go in order to achieve the ultimate goal. A deep breath was taken as his hands gripped at the sheets and he looked down as Ian came up and kissed him softly and that was when the rhythmic motions began, at a careful and standard pace at first, but it gradually began to pick up. His legs and his arms wrapped around Ian.

Ian started to pound him, firm and hard and soon he was becoming faster and he knew after testing the waters in the way that he had, now they were making love. Aries cried out in sounds of pleasure, gripping onto Ian, clawing at him with dull, neatly trimmed nails, that was when he soon found himself being pulled over and thrown on top.

He stared down at Ian and began to push down on him, hips rolled and grinded upon him as he leaned down and kissed him deeply, lowering on top of him and then he quickly broke the kiss. "It's going to happen." Aries said.

Ian sat up and wrapped his arms around the small of Aries back, pulling him tightly against his body. Aries lightly shifted up and down upon Ian and his hips shifted this way and that, writhing within his embrace and he wrapped his arms around Ian's neck, hugging him tightly and he released with a loud cry like moan, shutting his eyes tightly as cum spilled between their two stomach's and he continued those motions, causing a long, drawn out moan to follow.

Ian rubbed Aries back with a single hand in a soothing manner, however it wasn't long after this that he felt his time coming forth. He shifted over and rolled ontop of Aries and began a round of spit fire thrusts, pounding Aries, who's gasps for air were mixed with grunts and cries. Ian then released in silence and then his delayed moan came soon after, continuing his motions as he finished himself.

Aries' eyes opened, feeling the warmth inside of him and he looked up at Ian and reached up, stroking his cheek with his fingers, when Ian finally did finish, he rolled over and fell onto his side, facing Aries, on the bed next to him. He rolled over and faced Ian, curious.

Ian breathed heavily, trying to catch his breath, his eyes opened and his gaze met with Aries'.

"So...?" Aries watched him.

"What is it?" Ian asked.

He looked down. "You got what you wanted...."

Ian suddenly shifted up onto an elbow. "Oh my god, Aries...don't you think like that. We just had the most wonderful moment of our life, I don't want you to be scared after it."

He looked up at Ian. "Sorry...I couldn't help to be. I just pictured this guy...getting up and walking out, after I put my heart on the line...for once."

He grabbed the back of Aries head and leaned forward and drew in a deep breath and kissed him, breaking it and then he closed his eyes and pressed his forehead against Aries' "I love you."

He brought his hand up to Ian's cheek and kissed him and then he closed his eyes. "I love you too."

Ian parked in front of the single-wide trailer. "This is your place?"

"This is home, looks cozy, huh?" Aries spoke, sarcastically, he then turned to get out and then froze. "Oh shit...Gemini's car is here."

"Is he...dangerous?" Ian asked.

"No, but he'll be annoyingly bitchy. Mom probably called him." Aries got out of the car just as Gemini looked outside through the blinds and stormed out the door and down the cheap wooden steps.

"The hell have you been?! And who's this? The pimp?!" Gemini looked at Ian's car. "I'm going to kick his ass!"

"Stop!" Aries jumped in between Gemini and Ian's car and put his hands on his brothers chest. "I lied about prostituting! You want to see if I have any money? I'm as flat broke as when I left here!"

Ian opened the drivers side door and climbed out of his car.

"What?!" Gemini looked at Aries. "Then why did you lie?!"

"Because mom pissed me off!" Aries sighed and crossed his arms. "You know how she gets on my nerves...and you know under the surface...deep down, I'm always angry at her."

"Right, because your dad left, and you assume that she caused it...oh, and you also think that she called him a name too, lets not forget that!" Gemini nodded.

"She probably did!" Aries frowned.

"Well, where did you go, where have you been, and who is this?" He waved his hand at Ian. "For once the truth would be nice."

"This...is Ian, my boyfriend, and since you have to know all the details of my life, I home wrecked his marriage to be with him, like that? And his wife went off to live in a hotel, so I'm moving into her shoe box." Aries tilted his head to the side. "Enough truth for you?!"

Ian looked at Aries and then towards the other brother.

Gemini's eyes widened. "A married man? Seriously? An older married man? Have you lost your mind?!"

"I'm doing what I want, get on the bandwagon or get out of the way. I just came here to get my stuff. Living here another day would be losing my mind." Aries said.

Gemini moved around Aries and over towards Ian. "What the fuck have you filled his head with? I bet he didn't home wreck a damn thing, you probably have a second house you want to put him up in, right?!"

Ian shook his head. "That couldn't be any further from the truth. I love your brother, I am in love with him, and I wouldn't want to see him get hurt for the world, he is everything to me."

"You want to know the truth, Gem?" Aries turned around, just as his brother looked back at him. "After you left, everything went to hell. First, Keith...your own fucking dad started molesting me. Kinda pissed him off too, he didn't want to want me, but he did...and it angered him to no end, then he'd want so desperately to hit me, just one good time, but he never could lay a harms hand on me, that pissed him off even more."

Aries walked closer to his brother. "So you know who he took it out on? Mom, that pissed him off even more, he could beat a woman black and blue, yet he couldn't stand to even mark me, and...I wanted to do something, part of me did, because I knew it was right...then part of me...let it happen, because I was so mad at her. It was kind of like a fucked up rush of power over a man that was supposed to be a fake daddy to me, maybe I just wanted revenge on my real dad, who knows."

Gemini took this all in and he was stunned, not knowing what to process first, being angry at Keith for molesting Aries or being angry at Keith for continuing to beat his mom, even worse, specifically because of it, or just out right being angry at Aries for not even trying to help their mother. He stared at his brother. "I...don't even know who to be pissed at more, my own dad....or my own brother."

Aries slowly nodded. "Well, think about this, which one of us...isn't a victim in some way or another. Nothing has been done to Keith, he's just pissed the fuck off that he's a pervert that makes me have sex with him. Doesn't sound all that traumatic to me, if you're questioning your sexuality, you question it, you don't hurt someone because of it." He looked away. "Now I have someone who loves me more than anyone could...and I love him, I just want to get my things and go. It would also be nice...if the only family I didn't hate..was still on my side."

Gemini looked over at Ian. "You better not hurt him, if you do...you know what happens."

"I would never dream of it, if anyone ever hurt him, you would have to race me to get to them first." Ian said.

"If that's the case, we're on the same wave length." Gemini then walked over to Aries and wrapped his arms around him. "I'm so sorry for all he did, I don't understand why you didn't tell me."

Aries leaned into his brothers embrace, tears falling down his face. "It's complicated..." He looked up at Gemini. "Thank you...and I'm sorry about mom, I should of protected her, for you...at least."

Gemini stroked his hand through Aries' hair. "Go pack, I'll make sure they leave you alone, it's going to get really ugly when you leave."

Aries shook his head. "Don't...please. Just let it go, I don't want you to get hurt. He has that shot gun in the case..."

Gemini grinned. "And I was smart enough to take the key when I left." He took a deep breath. "Don't worry about me."

"I hope I don't have to." Aries said.

Ian walked up to the brothers. "Should I go in, help Aries pack or...anything? Or would that make it worse?"

Aries grabbed Ian's hand. "The hall is just inside the door." He lead Ian up the steps behind Gemini as they went in.

"Okay, guys...leave them alone, I know what happened." Gemini stepped further into the living room.

"Who is that man? Is he the pimp?!" Kristy screamed.

Aries lead Ian down the hall and into his room, shutting the door to help block out the noise from the living room.

"It's not a bad room." Ian said.

"Oh please, it sucks compared to your place." He opened the closet and grabbed his suit case and started tossing his clothes inside, along with his laptop and the charger to it and then took his lamp off the wall and put that in there as well.

"I...didn't know there was so much...bad stuff with your family. I mean, it's one thing to know and then another to...see, you know, where it all happens."

"That bed right there, Keith comes in..." Aries shook his head, zipping his suit case after having all he wanted. "Lets go." He smiled and headed out and down the hall.

"Mom! This man molested him! Do you not understand?!" Gemini argued.

"He wouldn't do that! He doesn't like guys!" Kristy looked at Aries. "If you want to make up lies about Keith, you can get out! Go like your father! I don't have a need for a liar! Now you're turning your brother against me!"

Aries looked at his mom, wanting to scream, yet all he felt was pain, the fact that she wouldn't believe him. Gemini turned to look at Aries, wondering how he would react.

Aries stared at his mother, tears stinging in his eyes. "Maybe, just like my dad...I'd be better off." He said with a shaky tone and then pushed through the flimsy storm door and headed down the steps to Ian's car.

"Let me take that." Ian took the suit case from Aries and went back and tossed it in the trunk, shutting it, he walked around and helped him into the passenger seat, hearing faint screaming from the house, he quickly moved to the drivers side to get them away from there as soon as possible.

"She didn't even believe me..." Aries sat there, tears streaming from his face and he shook as he cried, his head turned down and he shook his head. "I...I always wondered what would happen...and she...she could just throw me away, just like that. It's how I knew, how I know...she drove my dad away. If you don't serve a purpose for her..."

"Aries, it's going to be okay..." Ian wanted to cry for him. "I mean, better, you will figure out...how to go on."

"I'm an orphan." Aries looked up at Ian. "If I didn't have you...I wouldn't have anyone." He leaned to the side and shifted beneath Ian's arm, since he was only driving with one hand. He then leaned against his chest and clung to his shirt with a single hand.

"Take me home." Aries mumbled softly.

Copyright © 2014 x Trevor x; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Excellent! Loving the story, and I can't wait to see where this goes. Thanks for writing.

 

S.R.

Link to comment
B) ......Well, interesting and weird chapter! Aries has some strange characters in his life, Keith and Riley's dad. The latter is dangerous sounding, while the former is just a pathetic excuse of a human being. Thanks for the chapter!
Link to comment
On 10/17/2014 11:44 AM, Benji said:
B) ......Well, interesting and weird chapter! Aries has some strange characters in his life, Keith and Riley's dad. The latter is dangerous sounding, while the former is just a pathetic excuse of a human being. Thanks for the chapter!
Lol that is for sure! Well, when you are someone like Aries and you decide to become an "internet" celebrity, at least in the sense of "small time" he is bound to meet some creepy people like Riley's dad. As for Keith, well that is just an unfortunate circumstance due to his sad excuse for a mother.

 

More to come soon!

Link to comment
On 10/16/2014 06:40 PM, said:
Excellent! Loving the story, and I can't wait to see where this goes. Thanks for writing.

 

S.R.

Thank you! There is more to come and I'll be posting another chapter soon. I have this story completed and I'm working on my next one.

 

I had a second story wrote six chapters in and then decided to scrap it. I've been having a lot of issues with ideas and stuff lately. So I've decided to write another one with hopes that I don't get wishy washy about it.

 

I like to keep my stories rolling out one after the other if I can, though don't be surprised if there is a hiatus period once I've completed posting of this story, I hope that isn't the case, but I think I'm going into a struggle period, bound to happen given how much I write and put out, but I'm determined to work my way through it.

 

Will post again soon!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..