Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 7,706 Words
  • 1,020 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Rebirth - 2. Chapter 2: First Period Worst Period

2014

Aries grabbed the milk out of the fridge and walked over to the counter where his bowl of cereal was and his eyes widened.

"Yo, mom, did you know this milk was two months out of date? I hope you haven't been drinking it! Well, I guess you haven't...or you'd be dead and I'd be a ward of the state or something."

He walked over and threw the milk in the trash and saw his mom sleeping off a hang over on the couch.

"I guess I won't be eating any cereal." He grabbed a few dry pieces and ate them and looked out the small window above the sink and saw Sage and Jay pull up in Sage's convertible.

He ran out of the kitchen and stopped at the coffee table and grabbed his mom's pack of cigarettes. "Not like you're going to be awake for them."

He tossed two back on the coffee table for her and placed one in his mouth and flicked the lighter to light it and ran out of the single wide trailer, with the lighter and the pack of cigarettes, she could use the stove.

"Hey guys!" He jumped into the back of the convertible and leaned forward and kissed Sage and then he looked over and kissed Jay and smiled. "Friends." He eased back and fell into the back seat as Sage took off. "So, you know my mom left two month old milk in the fridge?"

"Seriously?" Jay looked back at him.

Sage started laughing. "Why isn't she dead?"

Aries looked around, blonde hair flying in the wind, he looked exactly the same as he did in his past life, as Shane, except now one could say he kind of resembled a young Leonardo Dicaprio.

"I don't know, she is sleeping off a hang over, stole her cigs." He dropped the pack and the lighter in his bag. "I think she is playing a trick on me, I think I would of noticed it..."

"So much for breakfast." Sage looked around, pulling out of the trailer park and onto the road, heading for school, wrapping her gum around her tongue as she prepared to blow a bubble.

"We could go for some Mickey D's fake eggs or something." Aries laughed. "Maybe that bitch will be at the window, they make fake eggs so good, I'm sure they did her boob job."

Jay pulled the lever and let his seat fall back and he started laughing hysterically.

"Oh...you like that." Aries shifted over to the driver side of the back seat and then leaned forward and started kissing along Jay's neck, feeling the vibrations of his laughter.

"I like that too." Jay smiled, closing his eyes.

"You guys...are always so adorable." Sage grinned, shaking her head. "Why do you think there are more pictures of you two on my Facebook, than me?"

Jay smiled. "You should be a photographer."

Aries sat up and ran his fingers over Jay's throat and then pulled his hand away. "For real, we can be your models, create our own business. Not like we don't know how to start our shit when we want to start it."

"Oh...like your plan to steal prom queen senior year?" Sage laughed and took a right, knowing the school was just up ahead.

"Yep, let me figure out their system...and I'll be crowned the queen, bitches." He laid down, laying his head on the edge of the passenger seat next to Jay's head, but at a horizontal angle.

"You have to make me king." Jay said.

"You can be my king." Aries grinned and then sat up as Sage pulled into the school parking lot and spun into a parking space.

"Fun covered..." Sage announced as the hood started to raise over the convertible and then she fastened it.

"Fun covered." He climbed out after Jay and groaned. "Could of at least let me jump out first, it's not a four door."

Aries, Jay, and Sage strolled into English class, late as always, but they always liked to be noticed when they walked in. The whole 'everyone turns when the door opens' well, they liked that reaction.

Aries smiled and strolled to the front row, seeing a new teacher in the room, he grabbed the middle row front seat and fell into it and slouched down, chewing a piece of gum that Sage gave him, she and Jay sat at the available desks at each side of him.

The teacher, a young man in his early thirties, turned around to look at the class. Like Aries, he was the spitting image of Adam, had he not died and been allowed to age, anyway.

"Hi, my name is Ian O'Ryan, you can call me Mr. O'Ryan." He said, nervously. "I guess, that's obviously a given. I'm taking over for..your previous teacher, maternity leave...and then she's not coming back at all. So...I'm trying to get a grip on...where she was." He breathed heavily.

Aries eyebrows lifted. "Why not try getting a grip, period? We're just people...this is just a class."

Ian then noticed Aries, he had been going to hypnotherapy to recover Adam's memories when he started experiencing dreams that seemed quite real, but in that moment, his breathing halted as many things flooded back to him, some memories, few he caught onto, enough to understand the situation, but still very few as they flashed so fast. There were also intense feelings that flooded him, many at the same time, some like a rapid cycle, the fastest he had ever felt.

Ian stepped back and fell to sit on the edge of his desk. His eyes shut tight and like a life flashing before someones eyes, it was only seconds and he loudly gasped and looked up.

Everyone was giving the man a weird look, by the time Ian opened his eyes, Aries was standing in front of him, leaning forward, a hand on the desk at either side of the man. "Do you have asthma? I could get your inhaler."

Ian quickly shook his head. "No!" He said with alarm. "I...I don't have asthma."

Aries eased back and away. "Nerve pills, maybe?" He laughed a little. "I'd love to borrow."

"Uh...no." Ian shook his head. "Please...sit back down...and is that allowed?"

Aries looked down at his pink fishnet tank top that had a solid rectangle that stretched across the entire middle chest of it, the length far greater than the width, as it only allowed enough room for a slogan in black bold letters that said; Work B*tch.

"This?" Aries looked up. "It's motivating." He looked around. "Isn't it motivating?" He grinned as the others softly laughed, some even agreed. "See?"

Ian nodded. "Just sit...please."

Aries nodded and slid back across his desk and allowed himself to sink into his chair, his legs still stretched across his desk. "I hope I don't get stuck like this." He mumbled.

Jay chuckled. "You're bad, I kind of feel sorry for the guy."

Aries looked at the teacher. "He is kind of hot...now if he just had the confidence to go with the looks, he would be so fucking perfect, the perfect school rebellion, the hottest scandal in school." His eyebrows lifted. "The only scandal in school."

"You think you would end up on the news?" Sage asked.

"I could only hope." Aries said with the hint of a sing song voice.

"Okay..." Ian sat behind the desk. "So, I'm going to be pretty open here...and I'm hoping for the kindness and cooperation, if that doesn't work, we'll try a new idea." He looked up. "Is there anything the majority would like to do for the next project? Serious suggestions only, please."

"Um...how about why...on those commercials of the hungry kids, the man on the commercial doesn't give them any food or...why they don't get paid for any of those commercials?" Aries looked up. "Seriously? I called the number...and the representative said she didn't know what to tell me."

Jay started laughing again. "I'm sorry...I mean, okay...you might be serious...but, what could we really say? If the woman didn't give you the answers..."

Aries looked over at Jay. "Maybe it's a conspiracy. How do we know there isn't a gunman standing beside the camera man?"

Jay laughed harder.

"Excuse him, he laughs at everything, just...everything." Sage shook her head.

Ian's eyebrows lifted. "Well...that's a suggestion, maybe another?" He looked around and then sighed, failure in the silence. "Okay, so much for plan A." He looked down at his desk and suckled on the top of his pen. "Free period, tomorrow you will come in and find a note on your desks of a person I want you to research and write an essay on every way you are like them or not like them, all the similarities and differences, just be as creative with it as you can be." He looked up. "You." He pointed at Aries with his pen. "I already have someone in mind for you."

"Me? Already? I must of made a big impression." He looked at Jay and Sage and then nodded and walked up to the desk. "So, who is it?" He grinned.

Ian looked down and grabbed a sticky note and jotted a name down and then stood up and reached forward and pressed the note to Aries chest, right above his heart, to stick it there. "There you go."

Aries looked down and when Ian started to pull his hand away, he reached up and grabbed his index and middle finger and then looked up at him. "Why did you do that?"

"Stay and find out." Ian said as the bell rang and everyone jumped up to leave.

"Aries?" Sage called out.

"Go on ahead, I'll see you guys later." He said to Sage just before she and Jay took off, his eyes fixated on Ian, never releasing his fingers.

"Aries? Interesting. Why?" Ian asked.

"Hell if I know, ask my mom, she named my brother Gemini." He grinned and started to laugh only to quickly choke it back.

"I don't understand, I have dreams and flash backs...and you remember...nothing." Ian tilted his head to the side. "Maybe it's because you're younger."

His eyebrows lifted. "What are you talking about?"

"Let my hand go for a minute..."

Aries let go of Ian's hand and waited.

Ian looked down and started typing on his laptop and then scrolled over the links. "Look at the sticky note...and then look at this." He spun the laptop around.

Aries took a deep breath and tugged the sticky note off. "Shane Lyndon." His eyebrows lifted and he looked down at the computer. "Singer Shane Lyndon found dead in his basement due to self inflicted hanging, note left revealing that every reference of love or lover in his songs was for a man named Adam."

Aries then looked down at the picture of Shane that was posted for the article. His eyes widened when he saw that it was himself in the picture. He took a step back, dropping the sticky note. "That's not possible. You might can look like someone...but you aren't a twin unless you're a twin." He looked up. "You're a creep, you made that up...that whole thing. You do web design, right? You probably made that website all like that."

"Do you ever remember taking that picture? A 60's fedora? Doesn't seem your style." Ian shook his head.

"Maybe you're good at Photoshop." Aries took another step back, ready to storm out, if Ian didn't handle this the right way.

Ian looked down, realizing he couldn't force Aries to believe, but looking at him and having him look back, as if he were a strange freak, it broke his heart, suddenly he felt as if he were Adam again, having suddenly regained a big flashback of his memories, at least from the time period when Shane was in his life. "Okay, I...can't push this on you. Just...take the name, if you want to check it out yourself."

"Push this on me? What is...this?" Aries asked.

Ian looked up at him. "You...as in Shane...and me..as in Adam, who we were. I'm not going to act like that's who we are now because it's not...but we promised..."

"Promised...what?"

"To try again...in the next life, or at least I...he promised..and obviously...Shane never let go, he died, to go into his next life to try to find him..." Ian shook his head. "This has to be confusing you...I've dealt with it longer."

Aries picked up the sticky note and looked at it and then he looked at Ian. "I'll...look, if it makes you feel better...but honestly, I'm all about having fun...and being free and...getting into trouble and being a kid and...I'm not deep, I don't like to get deep, I don't understand why. I've just...never connected with anyone emotionally, I've never...loved."

He looked down at the sticky note with a pained expression. "I've wanted it, when I let myself think about it, then I run away from the thought."

"No...pressure. I just...couldn't keep it to myself." Ian sat back down and closed the laptop.

"Please...don't tell anyone else...about this. I'll look him up, like you want. I can't promise you anything else." Aries shoved the note in his pocket and turned around, snatching his bag off the floor and he rushed out of the class room, yanking the door and letting it go as he ran off, causing it to slam shut.

"Someone tell me I've got schizophrenia." Aries walked down the hill from the school and under the trees where Sage and Jay were at, their normal hang out during lunch period.

"You got schizophrenia, man." Sage gave him a thumbs up.

"Thank you." Aries dropped to his knees on the ground beside Jay and dug into his back and pulled out his mom's pack of cigarettes and took one out, offering them up to Sage and Jay.

"What happened with you and Mr. Creepy?" Jay took a cigarette, as did Sage.

"Lets just say...it was fucking creepy." He tossed the lighter to Sage. "If he wanted to molest me, it was premeditated and his plan was very elaborate and dramatic!"

Sage lit her cigarette and tossed the lighter to Jay. "Damn, what did he do?"

"Not going into details, just never ask." He took the lighter from Jay and lit his cigarette and tossed it back into his bag and zipped it up.

Jay pulled his cigarette away and laughed. "Poor baby." He threw an arm around Aries. "Let us borrow your car...we can skip next period, you go to class, you won't even know." He stuck his bottom lip out.

Sage lifted a single brow. "Uh...how about no? Find somewhere else to have a quickie."

Aries leaned into Jay's embrace. "I feel weird..."

"That's why you need a quickie, feel good again." Jay took a drag of his cigarette.

"Or some hydrocodone to really put me out of it..." Aries laid back in Jay's lap.

"I still got a bunch from where my Dad broke his leg, he's so sensitive to medication, he hardly had to use any of them, one knocked him out for a whole day almost and they gave him like...a hundred." Sage grinned.

Aries finished off half of his cigarette and then tossed it off and away.

"The smokers surrender!" Jay laughed, throwing his off and away, in the same direction Aries had.

"Lets go." Aries sat up and then grabbed Jay's hand and stood up and they both turned towards Sage.

"Oh, it's fine, go ahead, ditch me." She looked away, pretending to be mad. She grinned. "Really, I enjoy the peace, prepares me for my golden years."

"Golden...far from it." Jay grabbed Aries by the arm and pulled him away, heading up the hill with him. "So pick a place."

He walked along with Jay, appearing thoughtful. "I'm not...sure."

Jay stared at him. "Man, something is bothering you. What did he do?"

"He didn't do...anything." Aries leaned his head against Jay's shoulder. "I just...found out things...that I wish I hadn't and...logically everything tells me it's not possible...but emotionally...I'm so incredibly disturbed...and I don't want to feel that way. You know how I am about negative or deep feelings, I hate them."

Jay's eyes widened. "He's your dad? That's what it is?"

Aries looked up. "No! Thank, God...I never want to see that man. Never knew him and never want to." He stopped with Jay at a side door and stared at it. "Although, it would lessen the whole disturbing bit by a good seventy five percent."

"So..." Jay turned around and looked at him. "Why can't you tell me?"

"Because...just, not now." He then grinned and shoved Jay into the brick wall next to the door and stepped forward and kissed him deeply.

Jay stumbled back and then grinned and his hands went down and over Aries slender hips before his arms wrapped around him, pulling him close as they kissed, his tongue dipped into his mouth, one hand moving beneath his tank top, running up his back while his other hand shifted up and fingers ran through his hair on the back of his head.

Aries pressed against Jay and deepened the kiss, his hands ran up his friends chest beneath his shirt and moments later, he broke the kiss and looked into his eyes. "Want to break into a school bus?"

Jay grinned. "Sounds fun."

Aries snagged him by the shirt, yanking him forward and then he let him go and took off running along the side of the building towards the parking area where all the buses were kept.

Aries grinned as he laid on his stomach across one of the seats towards the back as Jay unfastened his jeans and yanked them down along with those tight pink underwear that were made entirely of lace, solid lace in the front and back and thin, see through lace on the sides that split and were held together by criss crossed black silk laces that were loose enough to leave a little bare skin revealed. The lace it's self had no pattern, just lines.

Aries had a whole collection of these underwear, probably of just about every color and three pair of each color. Living in a trailer park with a mother that doesn't work and spends all her money on alcohol and drugs and a step father who spends all his money on alcohol and even sometimes dabbles in his mothers drugs, one had to wonder how he got the money for these. Another mystery to be found!

Jay grinned and shook his head. "How do you get so creative? And why? Not that I mind."

Aries grinned and looked back. "Just appreciate."

"Not a problem." Jay said as he unfastened his jeans and pulled his hardened cock out, knowing this had to be a quickie or they might get caught, he positions himself and then lets out a light moan as he pushes himself in, feeling Aries tight warmth envelope him.

Aries closed his eyes, balling a hand into a fist and he grunted as he felt Jay push himself inside and he took a deep breath and felt as Jay began to pull back and push forward in slow strokes, but never pulling out, that was a good thing, he hated when people did that.

Jay grabbed the top of the seat in front of Aries and leaned over him, pressing his chest to Aries' back and he thrust forward, hard and deep and then pulled back and began to pick up the pace, leaving a trail of kisses along his neck, kissing his neck and then capturing the flesh where he would bite him and then suckled on the spot, wanting to leave his mark.

Aries let out a sigh of pleasure and then grunted and softly cried out as Jay became rougher and more firm, and that bite to his neck, while all welcome, it did get a loud, sharp, but brief cry of pain for him. What was a little pain with the pleasure? He moaned soon after as the pain faded with Jay's suckling and the way his tongue swirled about the area.

Jay's hand ran down Aries thigh and then back up and he continued to thrust into him, harder, the sound of flesh pounding against flesh echoed in the bus, along with their vocally expressed sounds of pleasure as he felt himself nearing the edge, concentrating hard on reaching that point as soon as possible, this was a quickie, he had to make it there.

Aries reached down and grabbed onto himself, cupping himself as he cried out and started to release, catching as much as he could in his hand, though, if he did leave a little evidence behind, it's not like they were going to call CSI to investigate it.

Jay thrusted harder into him, those hips began to move in rapid fire motions as he gripped tightly onto the back of Aries' tank top and he pressed his face into his back and groaned, releasing inside of him. Aries felt that slick warmth fill his insides as he finished flooding his hand with his own cum. A moan of pleasure escaped. Jay slowed down, thrusting a few more times as he finished himself and then he pulled out and stood up, quickly shoving himself away and fastening his pants.

Aries shifted around onto his side and held his hand out. "Want?"

Jay grinned and leaned down and started to take what Aries had to offer from his hand, working on licking it as clean as he could. Aries waited until Jay was done emptying his hand, at least enough so that he could make it to a sink in the nearest bathroom. Once he was done, Aries was able to pull his underwear and jeans back on without worry of spilling anything.

"That was great, man. For a quickie...though, you know I like taking my time." Jay smiled.

"Yeah, I know." Aries fastened his jeans and pushed himself up and looked at his hand. "Well, I'll see you later, I need to find a bathroom and then...well, we got about fifteen minutes of lunch period left, should use it for something."

"Alright." Jay grabbed Aries by the back of the neck and pulled him forward and kissed him deeply.

Aries kissed him back and wrapped his arms around his neck and then pulled back. "See ya." He grabbed his bag by the strap with his clean hand and looked out of the windows as he headed down the aisle to exit the bus.

Aries walked out of the bathroom after washing his hands, though he still stared at that hand and laughed quietly to himself. "School buses..." He mumbled.

"Yo, what's so funny?" One of the jocks, the captain of the football team spoke up as he pushed away from his lean against the edge of the window.

Aries looked up, oh what a lovely bunch. The football captain was such a cliche, but what made this gang uniquely interesting was that it was Nash, the Captain of the Football team, Matt, the Captain of the Basketball team, Wentworth, Captain the Lacrosse team, though he liked to be known as simply Worth, and Boyd, the Captain of the Baseball team.

Ian had come out of the teachers lounge after finishing his lunch and his eyes fell upon the scene of jocks approaching Aries. His eyes closed momentarily as he involuntarily flashed back to the specific moment in the locker room the day Adam died.

His eyes then opened and he looked up, wondering if the same type of thing was going to happen again, he knew Aries wasn't totally flamboyant, but he wasn't exactly shy with himself either, and he knew that his past life lover just might be asking for trouble.

Aries looked up at Nash and grinned. "My hand." He held up his palm. "Want a closer look?"

Nash's eyebrows lifted. "Uh..no, I'd rather you keep it away from me." He laughed. "Who knows where it's been."

Aries grinned. "Yeah, who knows." He stepped closer and tilted his head. "It might just go...right here." He then pressed his palm to Nash's cheek.

Ian's eyes widened at how bold Aries was towards the jock.

Nash's amusement completely drained away and he tightly grabbed Aries by the wrist and yanked his hand away. "I told you to keep your dirty fucking hand away from me, you dirty little faggot."

Aries gasped as his wrist was grabbed. "Wow...such power, should of just told me you liked it rough." He looked up at him. "And name calling, I'd prefer slut or whore...but that works too." He stared at Nash with an intense gaze, looking for any sign of a twitch in movement, knowing just what to look for.

Nash let go of Aries and shoved him back. "Lets go." Nash started to turn away, faking a leave, only to then come back with an arm being thrown forward and a strong fist being sent in the way of Aries' face.

Aries watched Nash and in the moment that he paused, he knew what was coming and waited as Nash turned around and the split second before that punch was thrown, he readied himself and side stepped, letting that fist fly by his face, missing by mere inches.

He then grabbed Nash's fist and spun around, yanking his arm over his shoulder and then sent an elbow into his stomach only to then spin around and duck beneath his arm, twisting it around and he jumped with his left foot and brought his right foot around and kicked him in the side of the head, letting his arm go.

Nash screamed in pain from each strike of self defense, though the arm twist and the blow to the head, the latter having to be the worst.

Aries stepped back and ran forward and jumped up, flying right over Nash's head, spinning in the middle of the air in order to land, facing Nash's back and he then jumped up and spun around, kicking him in the back.

Nash was sent flying forward and he crashed into a plastic trash bin and hit his head against the corner of a row of lockers, causing blood to flow from his forehead as he fell to the floor, pretty much seeing stars at this point.

Ian stood there in shock at Aries' ability to fight, it was just amazing. He wondered how these jocks didn't know of this before. Had he held back until now? What was the story?

Aries looked over at Nash's friends. "Anyone else want to try? I've taken on multiples before, that was nothing. The three of you would actually be a welcomed...but, past level challenge. Bully fighting I've surpassed."

Boyd shook his head and he walked over to help Nash up, Matt glared at Aries.

"Another fucking time...no ones invincible, you'd do good to remember that." Matt said as he followed Boyd. Worth looked at Aries, not with a look of hate, but with an almost lingering look, like he wanted out from where he was. He shook his head and soon joined the others in helping Nash, or rather passively following along.

Aries turned towards Ian and walked up to him. "Enjoy the show?" He smiled, crossing his arms as he leaned against a locker next to the teachers lounge.

Ian looked at the jocks, confused. "Wouldn't...they know not to mess with you by now?" He looked at Aries.

"I've...never fought them before. I've always taunted and then made my get away..." Aries said.

"So...why now?" Ian asked.

"Because I knew you were there." He grinned. "Assuming...all of what you told me is real, would Shane have done any of that?"

"Not..exactly." Ian looked at Aries. "I had a very awful flashback of what some of the jocks or...popular guys...did to him. I don't remember if they played sports or not." He shook his head. "All the flashes came so fast that...I didn't exactly catch all the memories, I mostly just got feelings and...the sense of who I was, like...I got a personality back...and a general idea of what happened, not really the details."

"Well, I sure hope I don't get his personality back, I kick ass here..." Aries grinned.

"I think your personality is too strong to be affected." Ian looked at him. "And I don't think when we remember we become them again, we just remember. Maybe...our love comes back, like they wanted it to, but...nothing else."

Aries slowly nodded. "Yeah...well, that's what they wanted." He pushed away from the lockers.

"Where are you going?" Ian asked.

"I still need to make sure this is not some scam." Aries said, walking off right after.

"Hi..." Aries walked up to the librarian and smiled. "So...you're really old...like old."

The librarian lowered her glasses and gave him a look.

He laughed very briefly, only a second. "Sorry, but how long did you work here? Or did you go to school here? Do...I look familiar to you?"

The woman shook her head.

Aries sighed. "Okay, do you keep the year books here?"

"Very last aisle." She pointed out. "They are categorized by decade."

Aries slowly nodded. "Thanks." He walked back and down the aisle and his eyes widened as he looked at all the decades. "How do I know which one?" He then looked down, remembering something Ian had said.

"Do you ever remember taking that picture? A 60's fedora? Doesn't seem your style." Ian shook his head.

"That's it..." Aries walked over to the 60's section and took a deep breath. "Okay, if this is reincarnation and we're together to love again, that's magic...that's fate...so work your magic again." He closed his eyes, running his hands over the books in that section.

"Just...fall down and open to the right page." He stops on a book and tugs it out and then lets it fall to the floor. He looks down and frowns. "You didn't open up." He lowered to his knees and opened the book. "Lets hope you are at least the right one. Lets see, list by name...or by grade, usually both, if it's the latter." He flipped the pages. "Okay, by grade, so by name too. If I was going to go off and become a famous singer, I had to be a senior, or at least a junior."

Aries flipped through the senior pages in the section where Shane would be listed alphabetically by his last name and his eyes widened when he came upon the picture. "It's me..." He stared at the picture, Shane was even wearing the same fedora, they used his senior class picture in the article. "I can't believe this..."

"Believe what?" Sage walked around the corner. "Old year books?" Her eyebrows lifted and she walked down the aisle.

Aries pulled the book to his chest. "Sage...you'd freak out."

Sage laughed and fell to the floor. "I don't freak out, let me see."

"You want to see it?" He stared at her. "Only because you're mature...and you have to promise not to tell anyone, especially Jay, he is way to childish to handle it."

Sage put on a serious face, though she was sincere, and nodded. "I promise." She nodded a single time.

Aries sighed. "Look at this." He lowered the year book and pointed out the picture. "Shane Lyndon...class of 1969..."

Sage looked down at the picture and her face contorted in confusion and shock. "Oh my god...that's you." She looked up at him. "Does this have anything to do with that creepy teacher?"

"It...has everything to do with him." He said. "You know that assignment he gave us, the reason he wanted me to stay back, why he already had someone picked for me? This...is who he had picked."

"What? He had you picked some guy that...well, looks just like you? What did he expect? A background check?"

Aries shook his head. "Apparently...Shane went on to become a singer, at least until he offed himself by hanging himself onto some pipes in his basement."

"Fucking morbid, and that teacher wanted you to look all of this up." She shook her head. "What a sick bastard, he should know this would disturb you." She grabbed the year book. "I just can't even wrap my head around the idea that someone existed that...essentially was you, at least in appearance."

"Well...there's more of a shock, I think, I haven't even looked yet because I don't have a last name. Look for any Adam you can find, limit it to the senior class." He said.

Sage started flipping through the pages, running her index finger down the list of names. "This would be easier with a last name."

"Any Adam...and look at the picture, if you find nothing shocking, well...it's likely a scam, doesn't mean there isn't anything weird about it, still." Aries waited.

"Woah..." Sage stopped after finding an Adam and scrolling her finger across to the picture. "It doesn't take an age progression program to see...if you regressed Mr. O'Ryan, that's him." She turned the book around and showed Aries.

Aries eyes widened as he looked at the picture. "It's true...at least, they attended school together." He said, not ready or willing to admit that he believed they were them and that they were in love and were supposed to be together.

Sage laid the book down. "Can I snap the pictures on my phone, just in case we need to pull them up later? I promise I won't show it to anyone."

"Just upload them to ICloud and delete them off your phone, then we know they are safe."

She nodded and then flipped back to Shane's page and took a close up shot with her phone and then took a wide shot of the whole page and then a shot of the name, she repeated the process for Adam and then shut the book and took a shot of the cover and sat back, logging into her ICloud to upload them from her phone as Aries asked.

Aries took the book back once Sage was done with it. "Send copies to my phone too, I'll do the same, then they get deleted off our phones forever." He stood up and put the book back in it's place.

Sage took a deep breath and nodded. "This will take time." Once she set them to upload, she lowered the bottom of her phone to her stomach. "So..the teacher, does he, like...know? Does he remember? Are you like reincarnations?"

Aries turned towards Sage. "He remembers little, mostly about the end...ings." He lowered down to his knees. "Look, he said that we were in love and that we promised to be together in our next lives." He shook his head. "You know I can't....I can't love, I can't be emotional, I don't like it and it's not cool for me and...this is all about emotional. The only reason I'm even looking into it...is because I can't help but to be curious, and I'm kind of hoping it's not true."

Sage nodded. "I know how you are about all of that, Aries." She frowned. "Unfortunately. Thing is...look at that book, that's proof enough, you're in it, he's in it, you both went to this school, same graduating class, it's right there in your face."

Aries looked down. "Maybe...but it doesn't mean I have to do what Shane wants. I'm not him, I'm me, and I make my own choices, bet he didn't count on that one." He stood up. "I'm going to the computers, maybe I can dig some more up."

Sage nodded. "Okay, I just hope that you...get through this...okay."

"Me too." Aries walked off and around the aisle, disappearing from sight.

Aries walked inside and dropped his bag beside the door and looked over to see Keith, his step dad, sitting in the chair.

"So, how was your day?" Keith looked at Aries and took a sip of his beer.

Aries stared at Keith. "Where is mom?"

"Said she was going off to score some drugs, asked for some money, I gave her sixty dollars, told her thirty dollars worth was mine. If she knows what's good for her, she'll be back with all of it so I can make sure it's split right." Keith laughed. "That mother of yours is no mathematician."

Aries slowly nodded. "Yeah...well, we're all made to be a lot of things we're not." He took slow, deep breaths.

Keith tilted his head to the side. "And what's that supposed to mean?"

Aries grabbed his bag and walked over to the couch and sat down. "It's one of those things you have to figure out yourself." He unzipped it and pulled out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter.

Keith started laughing. "So, that's what happened to her cigarettes, she called me screaming that she only had two left." He got up and walked over to the couch and sat beside Aries and placed a hand on his knee and then it slowly glided down his inner thigh.

Aries put a cigarette in his mouth and lit it up. "She can get more." He tossed the pack and the lighter back in his bag and pulled out his phone as Keith sat down and he looked down at his phone and then froze when Keith's hand landed on his knee and then slowly slid back down his thigh. He took a drag from his cigarette and pulled it from his mouth.

"Why me, Keith?" He suddenly asked.

"That phone, those damned two hundred dollar phones...sexed that friend of yours for it.." Keith grinned. "Why don't you ever like me?" He then paused at Aries' question, his eyebrows lifting. "Because it just is...Some things don't have answers, something my mom taught me when I was about your age, asking all those deep questions."

"I don't get deep." Aries closed his eyes to hide the tears forming. "I just let you hurt me...and I never ask myself why...because that's too deep."

"I'm going to stop." Keith pulled his hand away and smiled. "You see, I'm not all heartless. Sometimes I can be a real bastard...but you're my step son...and I love you."

Aries eyes opened in surprise, and he looked at Keith. "Why?"

"You ask why a lot. That's why I stopped. I hurt you, and I know I do, and sure, I don't care, I don't give two fucks, I just want what I want and I take it." Keith nodded. "That's the truth, but you want to understand why you let me, when you don't take shit from anyone else. It's because you want the love of a father and yours walked out on you, didn't care about you. Truth be told, Aries, he probably didn't even know about you. I don't know if that was an affair or a one night stand, your mom was down for either one."

Aries almost wanted to laugh in disbelief at what Keith was suggesting. "Are you fucked in the head? Because I know I'm not that fucked in the head." He got up and walked around the coffee table and sat down in the chair that Keith had claimed earlier.

"Hmmkay." Keith nodded. "Maybe...you do it because you want a dad to hurt you, maybe you'd rather have your dad here, physically hurting you, than to have a dad who's such a worthless, useless, bastard, that all he can do is walk away?" He shrugged. "How does that sound?"

"Slightly more plausible, your first idea was just sick, at least that one was a little more general." He said, messing with his phone, taking another drag off his cigarette.

Keith grinned. "Isn't bonding just grand?"

"With you? Never, but it's nice that you take your one big opportunity and you're actually considerate of me...that's...incredibly odd." His expression tensed up, confused by it.

"Maybe, I just want to be better." Keith looked down. "Maybe, I just want to try."

"I'll be sure to stop by Macy's and buy Lucifer a winter coat, it'll be mighty cold, with hell freezing over and all." Aries stubbed his cigarette out and then went back to Google after uploading the pictures to ICloud and then deleting them from his phone.

"Do you want to know a family secret?" Keith asked.

Aries looked over at Keith. "We have family secrets?" He asked, not really believing him.

"Your grandmother was the sister of one of The Zodiac killers intended victims...only he survived the attack. And the reason you don't have any outer family is because your grandmother ran away and then your mother ran away from her." Keith picked up his beer. "And your mom used that for inspiration to name you..." He rolled his eyes. "We need a one of those coo-coo clocks." He grinned and took a sip of his beer.

Aries started to laugh sarcastically and then shook his head, it was brief. "You're lying." He got up. "I'm going to my room." He walked off down the hall and then shut the door behind him after he stepped into his room.

"Believe what you want." Keith called after him.

"Shut up." Aries mumbled, wanting to scream at Keith for telling him such a story. He grabbed his laptop and opened it and pulled up StreamUp and turned on the live feed and smiled. "Hi everyone, it's Aries The Zodiac, tuning in...after being told a tall tale that would make my theme seem rather..ironic." He made a face.

He looked over at the chat, seeing random things being typed.

"What? You want me to call you?" Aries laughed. "Okay." He grabbed his phone. "See, I'll call you, lone wolf." He looked down and dialed the number. "This better not be a restaurant. I do that sometimes, hit people up and then call a restaurant, get someones name, use their name and then give someone that number and tell them to ask for that name." He put the phone to his ear.

"Hello?" A guy answered.

"Hi, is this lone wolf? I hope I'm not being pranked." Aries said.

"No, this is lone wolf." The guy said, and from the sound of his voice, it was easy to tell that he was smiling.

Aries laughed. "Okay, I'm not being pranked, so that's good. Do you care if I put you on speaker phone? A one sided conversation might not be too fun."

"I couldn't stop you, though I was hoping to get a personal with the YouTuber himself."

"Oh...people's going to hate me." His eyebrows lifted and his eyes widened. "Alright, well...I actually don't have much to say anyway, even though it's actually been the weirdest day of my life, most certainly not the funnest!" He looked around the room. "Maybe, I'll promise you all a strip tease next time! Bye!" He then slammed his laptop shut, automatically sending it into sleep mode.

The guy laughed. "Smooth, going to live up to it?"

"That's my secret...until then." Aries said. "So, got a name? You know mine."

"That's not fake?"

"Nope, not fake." He laughed and fell back on the bed.

"It's Riley." He said.

"Well, nice to meet you, Fan Riley." He rolled over onto his stomach. "So, what did you want me to call you for? I pretty much say everything I'll say online, not much difference, I don't have any secrets."

"Well, I admire you, maybe I'm even a little infatuated. Uh...this is really going to be forward and..probably creep you out forever, but...I kind of...wanted to meet you." He said, nervously.

"Meet me?" Aries slowly nodded. "That's pretty forward, I mean, you could be a crazy killer, maybe one of those hillbillies out in the cabin with his old man and a pair of shot guns."

Riley quietly laughed. "You paint a pretty picture."

"Let me keep going then." Aries grinned. "You wear army camo clothes from head to toe, maybe even have a couple of helmets. You go out hunting squirrel and deer and you cut them up, get all dirty and nasty...but every now and then...you crave a pretty little human. To eat? I wouldn't know, maybe you like to do...other things with them. Maybe both? You like to play with your food before you eat it."

Riley started laughing. "That's...yeah, that is really nice."

"Isn't it? I could see myself being tossed onto the bloody slaughter table that you never bother to clean while you get your kicks and blow your rocks off...then once you and big daddy are done, it's time to chop chop and blend away, don't forget to say grace." Aries grinned.

Riley tried to stop laughing. "Okay, please stop. I can't tell if you're just trying to be funny...or morbidly sexy."

He laughed. "Take a guess, pick a wild card."

"What happens if I get it wrong?" Riley asked, his grin remained.

"I hang up, might call you tomorrow."

"And if I get it right?"

"Then....I stay." Aries said, staring off into space with a thoughtful expression.

"Funny." Riley said.

Aries grinned. "My morbidly sexy can be funny, tricky huh?" He pulled the phone away and hung up with the simple slide of a thumb across the screen.

Copyright © 2014 x Trevor x; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Nice, off to a great start. I can't wait to see where this is going, and I am already digging Aries, all the makings of a great character.

All the Best,

S.R.

Link to comment
On 09/28/2014 11:12 AM, said:
Nice, off to a great start. I can't wait to see where this is going, and I am already digging Aries, all the makings of a great character.

All the Best,

S.R.

Thank you! And I am glad you enjoy Aries, very fun character to write! More to come soon!
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..