Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Dragon Tales - 1. Chapter 1

Just a little Christmas spirit peak at Levi and the gang :)

“What are you doing, the sun isn’t even up yet?” Jin called out to his mate as he felt then empty space beside him where his mate should be.

“It’s Christmas eve I have to make sure I have everything ready for tomorrow, Merlin has let me go back to see my adoptive parents, I want everything to be perfect,” Levi responded, his tail happily swinging all over the place.

“The hell is Christmas and why does it mean you are up so early? Come back to bed” Jin pouted as he blew smoke from his nose

Levi walked over to the bed looking down at his mate, shocked at what he had just heard. “You don’t do Christmas? Come to think about it there are barely any holidays here” Levi wondered aloud. He let out a yelp as Jin pulled him down back into the bed and capture his lips with his own. “It's supposed to be a time to get together with friends and family, we usually exchange gifts and things,” Levi explained between kisses as he rolled around with Jin.

“Well lucky for me I have everything I need right here; I don’t think I could ask for much more....” Jin looked into his mate's eyes with a smirk “Although if you want to give me a gift you could always lift that tail of yours out of the way for another round.”

Levi rolled his eyes and smiled up at his mate. “You’re insatiable, remember when you used to hate my guts.” Levi laughed moving his tail aside, wrapping his legs around Jin’s waist. “Merry Christmas my king.”

****  

“Nope, I am not doing that” Bastion barked as he ducked and dodged away from Sune.

“Oh, come on, it's in the spirit of the holiday. You are supposed to pucker up when we walk under this plant thing. What did Levi call this again?” Sune laughed as he paused for a moment to consider the little plant hanging from his claws.

“That would be mistletoe” Sage called out from above. He laughed as he watched Sune continue to chase Bastion around. Though the knights generally did not partake in the holidays, he was amused to find Levi trying to instill some traditions he had left behind in the world he had left behind.

“Sage a little help would be nice” Bastion called out from below flipping over Sune as he lunged towards him again.

“Just give in, you know he can be quite persistent. Besides I am sure if he wanted to, he could have caught you by now.”

****  

“Mom...Dad... Thade, Merry Christmas to you we will see each other again one day.”

“Not too soon though, I am not letting this one get away from me that easily,” Jin whispered, placing a kiss on top of Levi’s head.

“I should hope not, your parents would have my head and Thade would haunt me until the end of days.” Merlin laughed

Copyright © 2021 Xfighter1984; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I do enjoy fun starts to a story.  Teaching dragons about Christmas is good fun.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..