What are Reading Stats?
Reading stats is a new feature that shows story views over time. They can be found under "Reading Stats" on the side menu on the Stories page.
Timeframe allows you to select to select time.
- NOTE 1 - While you are allowed to set precise dates, in the background, stats are compiled in such a way that what displays is approximately monthly chunks. Meaning, if you set Jan 15 to Feb 15, you will get data for Jan and Feb, approximately. Stats are not intended to be precise down to hours, as that serves no purpose.
- Note 2 - Timestamped data started collection in Jan 2018. Setting any early than that date will have no effect.
- Genre allows you set set the Genre(s) of the stories.
- Tag allows you to see stories with specific tags
- Readers allows you to select group to see if there is differences. Default is All members
- Sorting allows you to select order of viewing stories. Default is Most Views
- The minus sign clears all filters.