Forum Settings

Guest jamieanderson
Is there ant way to increase the font size when reading posts?  :devil:

Being elderly and hard of sight, I just use the browser setting for format size. It seems to increase most things. Of course you can always try the windows handicapped settings, if you are really desperate.

Jamie.

• 1 month later...

I don't know if this thread will get viewed but anyway...

I use a product called "Liquid Surf". I's better than just increasing font size in the view menu. That doesn't always work, if the Webmaster codes his site with an actual font size #px instead of #em that it breaks. It doesn't help with anything but text anyway. Liquid Surf scales from 75% to 250% and works on everything on the page, except the text cursor, that's hardcoded into the Windows GUI.

Liquid Surf is available here.

There are other options for viewing web pages. Take a look. Oh... and it's trialware. You can try before you buy.

• Site Administrator

Nav:

1) yes, but it is not that easy. Changing one setting blows a whole bunch of others totally out of whack. It takes a lot of time to tweak those settings correctly

2) We are running beta software where the skin style/settings are going to change, hence why there is very little customization at the moment. The new version is due out in final form next week.

Hopefully, after next weekend, this will no longer be an issue and we will have multiple colors to choose from.

Myr

2) We are running beta software where the skin style/settings are going to change, hence why there is very little customization at the moment. The new version is due out in final form next week.

Hopefully, after next weekend, this will no longer be an issue and we will have multiple colors to choose from.

kewl new skins and things to play with. :great: