// TALISMAN //

It's a day like any other in Solan's life, 15 years old. That is, until he gets back home and see a visitor. A young man, twenty years old at the most. His blue eyes and black hair catch the eye of young Solan. But this is not all that will change his life forever... Because on that same day, something terrible happens.

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE!

Genre: Adventure, Fantasy.

Three Chapters have already been posted. The next update is due in two weeks, approximately. Feel free to leave a comment after you read. I'd really appreciate it. It's been a while since I've written something for the web, so I hope you'll forgive the rust and all that.

Enjoy. :)

Edited by SRV1984

Wow! I don't have words to describe it!!

Cloud, this story is going straight to my list of very good ones.

The story is well written, intriguing and full of action. The characters of Aedan and Solan have been portrayed in a very beautiful way which left me gasping for more!!

The setting of the story, the narration-- all are perfect. You can really feel Solan's frustration and despair at being useless in fights and getting into trouble all the time. His emotions are clearly depicted with respect to Aedan's cold behaviour.

I enjoyed the characters of Aedan and Harmony a lot. Aedan has an air of mystery to him. He seems enigmatic up till now. Harmony is Hagrid personified and since I enjoy J.K Rowling's Hagrid, it was but obvious that I would enjoy Harmony too.

All in all, a wonderful theme and story. Eagerly waiting for more!!

The BeaStKid

Thanks! It means a lot. Kinda puts the pressure a bit more, but hey, that's ok. Hehehe.

Hope the next chapters will please you just as much. :)

Thanks again for taking the time to read and post a comment. I appreciate it.

Hahaha! I'm sure he would have enjoyed hearing that. ;)

From the comments I've read, most tend to find Aedan hotter, so it's nice to see some find Solan hot as well. No jealous that way lol

In this chapter: Aedan, Solan and Harmony need to get out Fiesta Mundo as soon as possible but it's not going to be easy. Harmony comes up with a plan which he knows will not please his old friend. Also, Solan has to deal with Aedan's complicated personality.

Talisman // Chapter Four

Click Here!

Enjoy.

Feedback is always welcome! :)

In this chapter: Aedan and co. visit Harmony's hometown and meet his "spooky" mother. Not far from there though, the Fiesta Mundo Guards, special unit 'Solvers', are on their tail.

Other Updates: Soundtrack.

Talisman // Chapter Five

Click Here!

Enjoy.

P.S. I hope it's okay for me to post these updates.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter Six

In this chapter: Aedan takes a decision which seems to annoy Harmony. In Port Ceaniq, Solan and Aedan have a moment together, which makes Solan both angry and joyful.

Talisman // Chapter Six

Click Here!

Enjoy.

I read the first four chapters. The set of characters is great, they go through a lot of adventures that are quite revealing about them. There are touches of humor, and the first person narrator is quite credible. Two more to go before the next posting, eh, eh!

Thanks a lot for reading. I hope you'll enjoy the other two chapters as well. :)

I did. Solan and Aedan's little feud is quite cute. The story reads really well; too bad we've got to wait for a while for the next installment! ;) Keep on having fun writing, we'll have fun reading.

Merci. :)

It's a story I've had in mind for a long while. It's one of those "THE" story most writers talk about. You know how they say they have this one story very dear to them? Well, that's pretty much my one. Hopefully, one day, I'll be able to get published or something. Hopefully.

But yeah, thanks so much for reading, hey. Means a lot to me.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

TALISMAN // CHAPTER EIGHT

Brief recap: Aedan, Solan and Harmony lost their tickets when a girl thief stole them from Aedan, after faking being in distress. The guys then snuck into the ship but got caught later on. As trouble come in threes, they realize a storm is brewing.

In this chapter: The ship is caught in a terrible storm...

Other Updates: Forum now open.

Talisman // Chapter Eight

Click Here To Read!

Enjoy.

TALISMAN // CHAPTER NINE

Brief recap: Aedan and co. are on an island populated with disgusting evil creatures.

In this chapter: The gang must escape, but alas, things get complicated.

Talisman // Chapter Nine

Click Here To Read!

Enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...

It's been six months since I've launched this story and with this update, I hit the 10th chapter mark. That feels pretty good, heh. I hope you guys will enjoy this new instalment. Let me know what you think either on here or on the Forum. ;)

TALISMAN // CHAPTER TEN

Brief recap: When they reached the exit, the group was confronted by the Guardian of the prison island. Solan surprised everyone and managed to use his power to vanquish the beast. But he ended up throwing up and falling unconscious.

In this chapter: The consequences of Solan's actions. The brothers and Aedan have something in common it seems.

Talisman // Chapter Ten

Click Here To Read It!

Enjoy.