LOOKIE!

The Reaper

So i just bought my tickets for the Marilyn Manson show here in Michigan in august, and a thought occurred. Aside from all the negative feedback i normally get when talking about Mason (who is GOD btw), ill ask anyway: anyone else like him or have thoughts about GOD (and by GOD i mean Manson?

me: im gonna be on the dope show bro, ill catch ya later.

*gets up to go to the dope show*

best bro: yo, YO! Sit the f*ck down........doesn't start for at least an hour.

Edited by The Reaper

Manson.. I like the music. the guy... he's different.

But IMHO he isn't god.

*shrug* /me doesn't understand the negativity surrounding him, he's just a bit of a freak

He's a hilarious guy. Every interview I've seen has cracked me up. :) Have a good time, tell us if you manage to rip away some personal belonging of his to sell on E-bay. :D

Every time I saw an interview of him, he came across as smart and thoughtful. Parts of his antics I like, and some I dislike. I don't know his music that well, though the band I play in has covered Great Big White World for four years, and it's always a pleasure to perform this song.

I wouldn't call him God, though. Alice Cooper, Gene Simmons, all these guys are the same family: they freak out the moms and fascinate the kids.

I like him a lot. Although not a god, that would be Maynard...lol. He's one of my brothers favorites, he says Manson puts on the best shows he has ever seen so enjoy

Edited by Thirdeye

Have Fun. Hope you meet your 'God'

But neither his style nor his music is my type but I can't really say. I listened to his song only once and wondered if it wasn't just noise. But each one his own opinion. If you like it, then have a blast, mate!!!