I turn 25 in 12 days...

Thirdeye

BTW, most places give the discount to people who are 65+, so he has 40 years to wait.

Movie tickets may be like 50 dollars by then so a discount will be awesome

Movie tickets may be like 50 dollars by then so a discount will be awesome

Speazking of which, it costs Rs. 150 to sit in a damn movie theatre here!!! that doesn't include refreshments!!! Damn!! The cost of living here!!! lol

The BeaStKid

I'm at an akward stage in life where I need to ask each given place at what age their senior discount starts. (BTW, I tried to update my age in my profile here a while back, and it wouldn't let me. So I thought phooey with that. I'll just stay 56 here forever. It's not like I'll get a senior discount or anything.)

When I turned 32, it seemed to me that ages 16 to 32 had progressed in about the same time frame as between ages 8 and 16. Ages 4 to 8 seemed to take about the same time, too. If both I and this board are still here when I turn 64, I'll let you know if I then think 32 to 64 was about the same psychological time span. (But then you'll wonder how I know, since I will be just 56.)

The summer after I turned 22 was such an amazing time in my life, but 26 and 27 were pretty intense and had really magical times. In some ways I can't imagine having ever been that young, and in others, it seems like I haven't changed much other than having less hair and weiging 5 or 6 pounds more.