I have a question

Pyro

Hey everyone I have a question. I don't want anyone to think that I am feeling sorry for myself or that I am being contrite or anything becuse I am not. But I would like to know. Has anyone here other then Miguel ever read any of my stories?? Has anyone here every visited my site?? I just would like to know. Please let me know, if you have and what you think of my stories and site.

Thank You

Pyro :-)

Pyro, yes I have and I enjoyed your stories cause I keep checking back every once in a while. I do a lot of reading and if it is not a current story, I have to go back and reread it before making a comment. I do know I enjoyed them and will check back and give you a more detailed account of what I think. It has been quite some time since I have gave you any feedback, so you are more than due.

Hugs

Yes i've read your story too and enjoy them

don't worry, you got a lot of reader out there

some just don't know how to write and say anything about reading

yours or anyone story

i got your links at my site and it keep growing at the top site list here too

you had over 70 hit at my site, and almost 200 here

in fact i think i'm the one who put it here too, but i don't see it in my control panel

for some reason?

yes i enjoy your stories too :2thumbs:

Thanks everyone I was just wondering. I am working on something new and it is a slow long process. As for my website it is: http://hfs.cjb.net/geraldle/pyro/

So if you haven't checked out my stories or website please do. I have added a little less then half the first chapter of the new story I am working on. So plesae check it out.

Thanks again everyone

:(

Pyro,

I'll be honest, no I haven't yet. And I MEAN yet. I haven't even had time to write some more of my own chapters, although I really should get on with them.

But I do understand what you're saying here. Have you even read any of mine?

It's a lack of feedback. Essentially emails about whether readers read your story and what they thought of it. It's partly why I got WoodCarver to put a hit counter on my site as he built it. At least I know someone is visiting there, even if they don't email.

I think it would be good to have a "drive" to educate people to email after reading a story. Ok, I've been guilty and haven't done so myself on occasion, but I do try and remember, because I know how important it is to a writer to get some sort of feedback. Myr, if, and I expect you will, see this, then how about a reminder about mailing authors on the homepage? Suggestion only.

Well Pyro, I will be reading yours sometime soon; I'll make a point of it and you can kick me if you don't get an email or send me a rude one instead!! LOL.

Best of luck anyway buddy. I hope I get at least as many readers as you do!!

Mike

:read::2thumbs:

Pyro,

I have read several of your stories particularly "The Lonely Prince" I wish you had continued that one longer. I think I sent you an e-mail regarding that story when I read it on Nifty. If I didn't I apologize and say thank you now. I do check your site occasionally for new things but haven't been there for awhile I do remember the color scheme didn't like my eyes. Anyway keep on writing and I'll give you some more feedback lately. :great:

BTW - Mike AKA Crackerwriter will be too busy to read your stories soon as he has a lot writng to do :D or his obsessed fans will :ranger:

Have a great day

Thanks everyone I was just wondering if anyone has ever really read any of my work. I have read anything form Cracker yet I will try and get to them soon. As for everyone else I have at least read 1 story by them hehe. Except a few that I have read ALL of theirs. Thanks again everyone.

Pyro,

I have read several of your stories particularly "The Lonely Prince" I wish you had continued that one longer. I think I sent you an e-mail regarding that story when I read it on Nifty. If I didn't I apologize and say thank you now. I do check your site occasionally for new things but haven't been there for awhile I do remember the color scheme didn't like my eyes. Anyway keep on writing and I'll give you some more feedback lately. :great:

BTW - Mike AKA Crackerwriter will be too busy to read your stories soon as he has a lot writng to do :D or his obsessed fans will  :ranger:

Have a great day

One of the fastest ways to turn off a reader besides extremely poor writing skill or an extremely poor story is to ask for feedback and never acknowledge it or acknowledge it with a flame. I have written to several authors telling them how much I liked their story and why I liked their story and never received a response! I responded to one author who threatened to quit writing if he didn't receive any repsonses - he also left out his e-mail address in that chapter. He did write another chapter but has never responded! If an Author requests feedback please at least acknowledge the response even if it is as short as this response I received from an author -"thank you for your comments I appreciate that"

Too many authors put an e-mail address in a story and ask for feedback I think only because they think it is expected from them.

OK I am off my soapbox now. Thanks to all of the hard work all of you authors who respond and especially to Crackerwriter who always responds even when I am driving him crazy :D

Edited by The Story lover