Crazy Ringtone

Crackerwriter

:D Here's an item which came up on the main news just recently. There's currently an advert running on TV, for the 'Crazy Frog' mobile ringtone. (That's a cell phone ringtone to those across the pond).

Now whether they've withdrawn it or not, I must admit I haven't seen it on since the item hit the headlines, but apparently the animator thought to give the frog dangly bits. ( 'scuse me, :lmao: )

Just why, I can't imagine, but the uproar started because a few younger kids asked an awkward question or two, like kids do, because they tend to notice these things. Previously, I must have seen it on about a dozen times, and didn't even think to look! Mainly because apparently frogs don't have dangly bits.

If only the parents had just said - "well it's a boy frog dear" and left it at that, I don't suppose anything else would have been said. But no. Now it seems to have caused a major row - it'll prolly sell like crazy! :lol::lol: