What motions have been set forth to have led me here, to this point and time? How have these days passed so quickly without my notice? The spotlight shinning on me has been seen clearly, but my vision is fading. I pray that i see so clearly instead of darkly. For if i should be so blinded as to gaze darkly at myself, some should hope it would fade with time; not me you see, that is how it should be: to gaze into the depths blindly, only to self discover what already has been made within myself, to test me.

What motions have been set forth to have led me here, to this point and time? How have these days passed so quickly without my notice? The spotlight shinning on me has been seen clearly, but my vision is fading. I pray that i see so clearly instead of darkly. For if i should be so blinded as to gaze darkly at myself, some should hope it would fade with time; not me you see, that is how it should be: to gaze into the depths blindly, only to self discover what already has been made within myself, to test me.

Very good, Ian! I really like this. I seem to remember reading it in your blog as well.

I think it would make an excellent beginning or end...or beginning AND end to a movie. It would also make a very nice soliloquy in a play.

Thanks for sharing it with us :)

-Kevin

Very good, Ian! I really like this. I seem to remember reading it in your blog as well.

I think it would make an excellent beginning or end...or beginning AND end to a movie. It would also make a very nice soliloquy in a play.

Thanks for sharing it with us :)

-Kevin

very very good bro. in my head i saw it as a soliloquy. I saw a guy sitting on a stage with his head down, almost crying, speaking while the spotlight shines down on him from above.