Thunderbirds...

• Site Administrator

So... I saw that they made a movie in 2004 called Thunderbirds. It was based on the old claymation show. So, I was expecting the movie to be campy (yup, but that's okay because I knew it would be).

I'll admit that I bought the movie because I thought the teen actor looked interesting. So I'm watching the movie and there is a scene where this teen and a younger friend (and a girl) get thrown into the ocean. Afterwards, the boys are in their boxers. The guy playing Alan Tracey (Brady Corbet)has this nice little treasure trail on his belly.

Anywho... The girl pops out of nowhere while the two boys are wringing out their clothes. The younger boy stands in front of the older teen. Careful viewing of the DVD displays that the older teen is okay before hand, but is sporting a bit of a tent after. It might be the girl though. heh.

So... being the curious sort, I looked up this actor with the pup tent and it turns out he plays a molested boy in a gay film festival film.

Methinks he might be playing on our team. lol.

Interesting enough, Joseph Gordon-Levitt is also in this movie. You might recall he plays in another gay film, Latter Days. (though he isn't a gay character in either... I think.)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0370986/