Is this a record?

Tiger

I just found out that it isn't in a pm from a goat. Oh well. I know what the record is. I shall aim for it. :devil:

According to my recent memory, the record for the highest number of posts made in a single 24 hour period is 76.... :)

BeaStKid 16.gif

• Site Administrator

tlwritingtiger has, according to the report, currently 84 posts in the last 24 hours.

We don't know the official record count -- CJ won't release it because he knows it'll be used in evidence against him the next time he tries to claim to be a lurker, but I think I can accept 84 as the new record. At least it's a number we all can see. :)

tlwritingtiger has, according to the report, currently 84 posts in the last 24 hours.

We don't know the official record count -- CJ won't release it because he knows it'll be used in evidence against him the next time he tries to claim to be a lurker, but I think I can accept 84 as the new record. At least it's a number we all can see. :)

:blink::blink:jawdrop.gif

Oh hell, what the hell.........congratulations.gif on your achievement, Tiger!! :)

well from a pm that I got from the goat, 76 is still a little shy of the true figure

B) ..........I don't recall more than 76 post in a single 24 hour period....I think 84 is a record!!.........But if anyone can point out a higher post record, please do so. (Tiger is eager to get to 1,000) :D

B) ..........I don't recall more than 76 post in a single 24 hour period....I think 84 is a record!!.........But if anyone can point out a higher post record, please do so. (Tiger is eager to get to 1,000) :D

The record is 86 according to the goat. I'm working on beating his record. It shall be my first of many achievements!

The record is 86 according to the goat. I'm working on beating his record. It shall be my first of many achievements!

B) ....Well you are at 84 currently.....just two more to go....interesting enough the Frenchman seems to be stuck in at 69!! :P

B) ....Well you are at 84 currently.....just two more to go....interesting enough the Frenchman seems to be stuck in at 69!! :P

The Frenchman wants to defeat me. I shall NOT let his desire be satisfied!

B) ...............Well the dust is clearing......however, I think I see the Frenchcanadian standing (horizontally?) ....damn still stuck huh!