Hey guys

Excuse

I know the feeling :wacko:

I just had to do a final english portfolio with 2 essays and six journal entries... lets just say it wasn't fun lol

Eric :)

Sounds grim!

I can never decide whether i dislike exams or coursework/portfolios more...

my course is meant to be entirely coursework assessed... yet I'm sitting an exam on monday which involves me having to write up 6 essay questions and learn them - then the exam is based on any two of hte six... it sucks :(

e.g. write an essay about phenylketonuria - (because thats just full of guidance LOL)

good luck with the portfolio man! :)

• Site Administrator
e.g. write an essay about phenylketonuria - (because thats just full of guidance LOL)

Hmm... that would make an interesting Anthology theme. :devil: I'm just not sure how many entries we'll get.

Graeme

GA Anthology Coordinator :wizard:

PS: And in a completely shameless plug, the 2008 Winter Anthology is now up.

Wimps. Trying having exams in Electrical Engineering, Engineering Economics, Fluid Mechanics, and ME Comp.

That does sound grim!

I'm guessing you're in 3rd year though? I'm dreading 3rd... Haematology/pathology/histo/cytology exam and thats just in the one subject (not to mention microbiology) I may transfer :| aha

Hmm... that would make an interesting Anthology theme. :devil: I'm just not sure how many entries we'll get.

Graeme

GA Anthology Coordinator :wizard:

PS: And in a completely shameless plug, the 2008 Winter Anthology is now up.

I do enjoy shameless plugs - I enjoy the anthology more though :P

That does sound grim!

I'm guessing you're in 3rd year though? I'm dreading 3rd... Haematology/pathology/histo/cytology exam and thats just in the one subject (not to mention microbiology) I may transfer :| aha

I do enjoy shameless plugs - I enjoy the anthology more though :P

*shudders* I took Bio 1 and hated it passionately... mostly because it was soooooo boring. A few of my friends are bio, biochem, and chem majors... mostly they just wonder what the hell they were thinking lol. I'll take my Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, and Applied Physics degrees, thank you.

Technically I'm a 4th year in a 5 year dual-degree program. I just happen to be stuck in a lot of 3rd year courses this semester and next.