Interacial Dating

Prince Duchess

I don't think colour really comes into it with me, it's got more to do with them as person and my attraction to that rather skin colour. None of my friends have any problem dating different races, although alot of the kids at my secondary school found it taboo going for someone not of their own race.

My dad's fine with whatever person I bring home as long they treat me right, my mum's a different story. She's not outwardly racist but was brought up in an environment where you married or had relationships with people of your own race, and even though my dad was brought in the same area in the same generation he's updated his view to current times. I never tell my mum about a guy until it's really serious and girls, well there's no point even breaching it with my mum.

I think we discussed it here before, not exactly what you mean, but pretty close.

Racial attraction

Good find, Drew :D

I'm all for interracial dating. I have an initially positive reaction to seeing an interracial couple (in other words all things being equal they get 'extra points' just for being interracial).

I personally have dated people of all the major races, but primarily I've tended to go for Asians or Caucasians. I've had some very positive experiences with blacks and Hispanics, too though. I was also completely taken with an adorable Indian guy I ran into at the grocery store last night.

-Kevin

Good find, Drew :D

I'm all for interracial dating. I have an initially positive reaction to seeing an interracial couple (in other words all things being equal they get 'extra points' just for being interracial).

I personally have dated people of all the major races, but primarily I've tended to go for Asians or Caucasians. I've had some very positive experiences with blacks and Hispanics, too though. I was also completely taken with an adorable Indian guy I ran into at the grocery store last night.

-Kevin

Got his number kevin? ;)

• 1 month later...

I don't see anything wrong with it. I've dated other races and had a partner for several years of another race.

I encouraged my kids to date other races and have babies of every color. I wish we humans would learn how to live together, as in TOGETHER...

For my sins I haven't, but that said my boyfriends & partners have always been blonde or dirty blonde! lol. Perhaps I just like 'em dizzy. :D

Yes, I've got an attraction to pretty blonds myself. Most of my boyfriends have either been blond, or else Asian, but as I said, I've dated the other races as well, just not to the same extent as the blonds and Asians :boy: