I really enjoy photography, taking pictures, editing pictures, stuff like that. And of course, I love writing, and reading. (Even if reading isn't really considered a form of art, I sort of consider it considering it takes a lot of talent, and mindpower to write.)

Anyone else here into any type of art?

I'm definitely artsy, frequenting galleries and whatnot (the Met is my Mecca). Recently I've been taking more and more photos, and a friend of mine is also getting me to watch more and more great movies. Other than that, I'm taking classes in typical studio art, and then there's writing.

I'm definitely artsy, frequenting galleries and whatnot (the Met is my Mecca).  Recently I've been taking more and more photos, and a friend of mine is also getting me to watch more and more great movies.  Other than that, I'm taking classes in typical studio art, and then there's writing.

Ah I see, that's really cool. :great:

Those are really neat photos. I really like black and white photos, I took a few yesterday so I'll post a couple. I use PSP (Paint Shop Pro) To do all of my editing work. It's really a great program, if you don't have it you should download free trial version, it's really easy to work.

Piano

My eyeball

^ I really like this one.

Anyone else here into any type of art?

I got my Associates Degree in Art History when I was in the Army. I love all genres and styles, though works from the Hellenistic era are my favorites.