Lesbians and Cruising

Mark Arbour

I was in the bathroom on campus and there was the usual graffiti offering blow jobs at a specific time, and it made me ponder this cruising phenomenon which we've talked about in another thread. What I wondered, and what I'm asking, is if lesbians have a similar practice? My initial thought is "no," primarily due to physiology and the different ways men and women become aroused and climax. But of course that is merely an uninformed guess on my part, so I thought I'd ask the lesbians or bisexual women in here if such a thing does exist in the female world.

I can't comment generally but if you are talking of (okay deleted this bit three times for TMI so let's just call it) the female equivalent of jacking off a stranger in a public loo at a pub club etc, sometimes involving more than one person... then yeah.

I can't comment generally but if you are talking of (okay deleted this bit three times for TMI so let's just call it) the female equivalent of jacking off a stranger in a public loo at a pub club etc, sometimes involving more than one person... then yeah.

Really? That's fascinating. I'm curious about the TMI. If you don't want to post it, do you know of anywhere I could read about it? A nifty story or equivalent that is realistic? Or perhaps you could PM me (SMILE).

On the bathroom graffiti comments, I've never seeing the offerings you mentioned in any public bathroom. As far as how lesbians/bi's do? I've no idea since I'm straight and don't frequent clubs at all. My daughter and her partner are finally living with me again and they are planning on taking me out to a gay club (my first time) which is frequented more by lesbians than gay men. I'll let you know what'll happen after we come back, when ever that'll be. (She keeps telling me I need a woman and foget men! LOL!!) Ummm, NOO :lmao: OO!!

On the bathroom graffiti comments, I've never seeing the offerings you mentioned in any public bathroom. As far as how lesbians/bi's do? I've no idea since I'm straight and don't frequent clubs at all. My daughter and her partner are finally living with me again and they are planning on taking me out to a gay club (my first time) which is frequented more by lesbians than gay men. I'll let you know what'll happen after we come back, when ever that'll be. (She keeps telling me I need a woman and foget men! LOL!!) Ummm, NOO :lmao: OO!!

You're not open to new experiences? How do you know you don't like it until you try it?

If you do, take pictures for us bi-guys out here. :D

You're not open to new experiences? How do you know you don't like it until you try it?

If you do, take pictures for us bi-guys out here. :D

HAHAHA~! And who said I haven't tried it? Have you been snooping around without my knowledge? There was a time when I was curious. Didn't go to the extent as to having 'sex' with 'them' and at the time felt very excited about it but that was years ago and I've left it behind me and don't have the drive to explore it any longer. ATM I'm sort of asexual (not by choice mind you.)(I know asexual is not the right choice of words but you know what I mean. I'm working toward my 2nd virginhood! :P ) Talk about TMI!! LOL But you well know I don't give a shit....