Newbie :)

Ok since im new I dont get a blog it seems so you'll just have to wait!

Im on here today to let you know that David and I won't be about for a few days ;)

See i dont know if he's told you about when we first got together. But it was at the Gala weekend back at home. We started going out at the saturday dance. that was the 15th that year, so it's monday this year :)

Ive got a little suprise up my sleeve for him, and since i'll tell him before he get's to read this its ok to say it here.

on sunday im taking him for a little mini holiday to Edinburgh, not the most exciting place i know but its just the two of us a hotel room and three days of fun ;)

he's been getting all excited about the Gala weekend which is coming up next weekend becasue were going home for it. he think's were going to celebrate 7 years then, Little does he know hehe

no doubt he'll be on tonight to tell you guys what ive got planned, but this time I beat him to it :)

Bye for now

C