Someone asked me about my avatars. I change them all of the time. A friend of mine Jon E.D. made them as artwork for my website and I'm now using them as shameless advertisement for my stories LOL. The one I have on now is the artwork for the sequel to my story Mr. Black Sings A Sad Song. I was wondering if anybody here has designer avatars sort of speak? Here is a bigger version of my current one aswell as another one for A Hero In The Hallways.

Green

mb-2.jpg

aherohall-new.jpg

My avatar isn't what I'd call 'designer', but I did make it to immortalize myself South Park fashion, so I would call it 'Custom' instead. Those who know me say it does look like me, in cartoon form...lol.

If anyone's interested in making their own (either male or female), here's the web addy: http://www.southparkstudios.com/games/disp...games.php?id=16

Just click on Create your own South Park Character. You pick the eyes, head, hair, hands, clothing, accessories & background color. Then just save it in paint or some other photo shop software. It's a fun way to kill a few minutes, I've made them for friends & family too (my nephews loved 'em).

Kel

Some others that I've made:

Kelv10.jpgKelv12.jpg

Hi All,

My avatar is a Giraffe from the Suzy's Zoo... his name is Henry Longswallow 0:) and I think he is sooooo cute... when I had my son, I bought a crib set of sheets with that design, cause I think that giraffe is just tooooooooo cute...

Viv

Guest fayevalentine

I make all my own avatars and sigs in photoshop

and I even make them for lots of other ppl too

I display them in my Photobucket

The subjects are so far of my fave bands only.

But i do take requests^^

Edited by fayevalentine