Me, Myself and I

Guest atmclf1lm

Guest atmclf1lm

Hi everyone, it's Alex Tang from Comicality's Shack Out Back and the Comicality Library here! I've had a great time there, but I was also looking for new spaces to grow my horizons, so I found my way here. Comsie's awesome stories like New Kid In School and Gone From Daylight have been a great source of entertainment, inspiration, guidance and encouragement in the lives of me and my wonderful boyfriend. They have taught us the true value of living life and how to appreciate each and every moment of the limited time that we have in this world. What's more, they've even inspired me to start writing my own story! This idea first took shape in my mind last week, and then it just kept growing and growing until I just HAD to write it or burst! It's called The Other Side, and it's a passionate tale of love, adventure and romance between two lovely boys in a world of infinite possibilities.It's been posted up in Comicality's Library, and here's the link:-

http://www.voy.com/17262/13789.html

I have three Chapters up now, and I'm working on the fourth as we speak. I do hope to have it up by tonight, although I can't promise anything. Oh, and I also intend to get The Other Side up on the E-Fiction Section here once I've got these burning ideas for Chapter 4 out of my head, so look out for that too!! Hehehe!!!

I'm sooo looking forwards to getting to know all the wonderful people who I just KNOW are hanging around here somewhere, and making a bunch of great new friends. If any of you wish to get in touch with me, you can do so via the following channels:

MSN: shadowstrike9@hotmail.com

Yahoo Messenger: atgtrn1@yahoo.com

AIM: al14f1lm

Well, that's all for now, folks! I've gotta get cracking on Chapter 4 to satisfy my already hungry pack of fans and readers! I hope to be hearing from some of you soon. Bye and take care for now, and I'll see ya all soon!!!

Huggles and Kisses.

Yours Truly, With Art and Passion,

Alex Tang

Edited by atmclf1lm

Nice story Alex. Did you know that Seraphim are made of fire and according to legend humans are consumed by fire just by looking at them?

Here's hoping for more soon. It's nice to meet you and looking forward to getting to know you.

Guest atmclf1lm

Hello there Nephylim, it's a pleasure to meet you. Thanks for the tip, my friend. Yes I remember reading something like that about Seraphim Angels before, although I remember it more as a 'burningly hot and bright light' than actual fire. But your idea is cool too, so I'll see what I can come up with. Thanks anyway, sistah. Take care, and I'll see ya soon!

Guest atmclf1lm

Hello again, everyone. I've just uploaded the first 4 completed Chapters of my new story, The Other Side into the E-Fiction Archive, and you can find it here:-

https://www.gayauthors.org/efiction/viewstory.php?sid=1395

Well I hope you enjoy the story, and do feel free to review and leave and feedback you want. That's all for now, take care and I'll see ya soon!

Yours Truly, As Always, with Art and Passion,

Alex Tang