Religious nuts take on crustaceans

LOL... finally I was waiting for this... and then they should protest all other things in the Bible. Basically if we were to go accoding to the Bible the whole world should just commit suicide as no one in this world could abide by those laws... except Jesus and well you know what happened to him. The brave man died so that others could continue to prosecute those they deemed beneathe them. They never got Jesus' message. *sigh*

Guest kayden

Those laws are SO Old Testament! They don't apply to us Christians today! The gay ones, though? Yeah, those still apply; you're all going straight to hell.

Seriously, though, I completely agree with this law. Nothing that comes from the sea should EVER be eaten. I'm gagging just thinking about it. *puke*

The Kingdom of God is within you

And all around you

Not in the mansions of wood or stone

Split a piece of wood and you will find me

Lift up a stone

And I am there.

(Paraphrased from the movie "Stigmata", which is paraphrased from some of the Apocrypha, (scriptures that never quite got canonized...))

P.S. I could be wrong, but I have an inkling that this thread was mis-titled. I don't think these are religious nuts, but are actually gay rights activists pretending to be religious nuts in an attempt to mock literal evangelicals.