Man handling

Alright so I've figured out which stories just press my button weather its high school/ college either both :2thumbs:

That I find I love the main charectors to be small and the boyfriend to be possesive/dominate

I just got through reading a novel I bought that's called:

A bit rough and roughhousing.

The main charector was 5'7 and once he described his future boyfriend the other guy was 6'0 or somewhere in there. It didn't matter if they were in there thirties there size got me hooked lol idk why.

If you know any stories like i just described please give me a list wether it be from Nifty, here or anywhere or just tell me your favorites?

1511760.GIF

• 1 month later...

Hey girl... Just now came across this... There is a Published writer that has a blogger and he posts chapters to his Free Stories there. At the moment there is a good story called "Why I Love Geeks" which is exactly what you are describing. It's funny as hell too which we all need. Here's his link...

http://tachase.blogspot.com/

On the right, look for the chapters.

I love TA Chase, he's a wonderful writer and there is soooo much Eye Candy in his posts!!! I also have a few of his eBooks and love every single one of them! Let me know if you're interested in my opinion on which of his books are my favs. or if you're read any of his. Enjoy!