help to publish a blog

I tried to write a new blog, brought it to preview, but wasnt able to fully publish it.

What i got was just the blog title and nothing else.

Whjat made I wrong ?

BTW, I have several blog's list on my name. That's also wrong. How can I correct it ?

I need help, thanks in advance for your advices

I tried to write a new blog, brought it to preview, but wasnt able to fully publish it.

What i got was just the blog title and nothing else.

Whjat made I wrong ?

BTW, I have several blog's list on my name. That's also wrong. How can I correct it ?

I need help, thanks in advance for your advices

So happy to hear I'm not the only one challenged with these modern techs :D

There is this publish button (red) in the up right of the site in blog entry. Did you press that one? If you use that after blog preview it should do the trick.

I also mistakenly have 2 blogs, same reason with me! I just your the other one. I think you could contact someone from the tech suport to delete the inactive blogs that you have created...

So happy to hear I'm not the only one challenged with these modern techs :D

There is this publish button (red) in the up right of the site in blog entry. Did you press that one? If you use that after blog preview it should do the trick.

I also mistakenly have 2 blogs, same reason with me! I just your the other one. I think you could contact someone from the tech suport to delete the inactive blogs that you have created...

Thanks for your advice :worship:, but it doesnt resolve my problem.

When I do it (and I did it before your answer) , the blog is published, but with just its title and no text !

I got the text OK in the preview, but nothing when published.

I still wish to get help from somebody who wrote the soft (Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese).

For someone who want to see it, I publish the last version of my blog, as described above (see it under Old Bob's blog).

Edited by old bob

Thanks for your advice :worship:, but it doesnt resolve my problem.

When I do it (and I did it before your answer) , the blog is published, but with just its title and no text !

I got the text OK in the preview, but nothing when published.

I still wish to get help from somebody who wrote the soft (Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese).

For someone who want to see it, I publish the last version of my blog, as described above (see it under Old Bob's blog).

Sorry for not being able to help, but you might get some advanced assistance, if you'll post this same question at the administration communication. That I know will get you the help from the techs here!