Austrailian

Okay, this may seem like a strange question, but I came across a reference to "Australian" as an apparent sex position and I haven't the faintest idea what this means. I must not be doing the right google search because all I can find are articles on the gay scene in Australia. It started out as a passing curiosity but now I'm kind of annoyed.

Since I don't know if I'm opening a can of worms here or if you're even now snickering because it's a totally inappropriate conversation ... but, can anyone enlighten me? :huh:

And as an aside ... I can't believe I incorrectly spelled the title of this thread .... :rolleyes:

Okay, this may seem like a strange question, but I came across a reference to "Australian" as an apparent sex position and I haven't the faintest idea what this means. I must not be doing the right google search because all I can find are articles on the gay scene in Australia. It started out as a passing curiosity but now I'm kind of annoyed.

Since I don't know if I'm opening a can of worms here or if you're even now snickering because it's a totally inappropriate conversation ... but, can anyone enlighten me? :huh:

And as an aside ... I can't believe I incorrectly spelled the title of this thread .... :rolleyes:

Can't you ask straight, no pun intended, from the one who geve the reference? Did this come irl or as a feedback for your story?

I think you might need to explain a bit more if you want quidance...

Australia is referred Down Under - what that could mean in your case, no idea :funny:

Gonna ask around from my australian friends :lol:

Two definitions from the Urban Dictionary:

Please note that both of these definitions are rated very low.

Australian

1. sexual position similar to cowgirl where the person on top has their feet on the ground/bed/etc. and use that as leverage for bouncing up and down like a kangaroo.

i want you to blow me, then ride me australian, then reverse australian, then jerk me off until i cum.

2. a sex act where a person is licked from the back of the neck to the tailbone in one long lick.

Guy 1: I heard you making your girlfriend moan loudly last night while i was in the living room, what did you do to her?

guy 2: I gave her an australian as a birthday gift last night

note the spelling comes from the Urban Dictionary

Can't you ask straight, no pun intended, from the one who geve the reference? Did this come irl or as a feedback for your story?

It was a story I was reading, actually, and the author never did explain. :wacko:

Two definitions from the Urban Dictionary:

Please note that both of these definitions are rated very low.

australian

1. sexual position similar to cowgirl where the person on top has their feet on the ground/bed/etc. and use that as leverage for bouncing up and down like a kangaroo.

i want you to blow me, then ride me australian, then reverse australian, then jerk me off until i cum.

2. a sex act where a person is licked from the back of the neck to the tailbone in one long lick.

Guy 1: I heard you making your girlfriend moan loudly last night while i was in the living room, what did you do to her?

guy 2: I gave her an australian as a birthday gift last night

Thanks, Jim! You can call me enlightened now. LOL. As I can't imagine the two chars with #1 I shall assume it's def #2, which, on hindsight is probably the one considering several references to licking during a later sex scene. Gah! Why cannot people just say what they mean?

I'll have to bookmark that dictionary. B)