Ciao, chiamo Naiilo!

Though I don't remember how I stubled across this site, I have been lurking for some time now. I'm also registered on the AwesomeDude and CRVboy (haven't been to CRV in a long time) forums. Just want to say thanks for the effort you guys put in on this place. If anyone wishes to know more about me I'll be around, but feel free to IM or PM me.

Ci vediamo...

Naiilo ;)

lurkers! you and like a thousand others who never post -_- hehe

Nice to meet cha! Do you write at all? Or just here to read?

Well, honestly I haven't been lurking too much... the load my profs smacked down on me has taken it's toll on my freetime this semmie. I write poetry, though I feel like a Vogan (as I explain in another post somewhere here) often when I do. I am also attempting yet another short story.

I read a lot, though what I read most of the time is much different than what I find here: as in I doubt many of you are going to imitate Faulkner's style. Ugh, Faulkner, makes me sick just thinking about his writing.

One thing I've found is I spend a lot of time analyzing the stories I read, and sometimes analyzing them too much. I even do it to the stories on this website. I think it's interesting to pick stories apart, find the formulas, and though it made me kind of sad at first, use the story's literary clues to figure out the ending. Language is a puzzle to me, and I love picking it apart.

;)

Edited by Naiilo