Cloud Atlas

LemonFresh

ok i dont know if anyone has posted a topic about this but i figure i will now.the reason im posting this is because 1. it was probably my Favorite book of all time 2. thire finally making it into a movie.

Now before you watche the trailer a couple things you should know

1. if you havent read the book i really do suggest you do because it is amazing.

2. the triler gives me high hopes that theyll do the book justice

3. to anyone who is not sure whats going on the trailer tends top really confuse people

4. this movie was so massive in scope that it has 3 Directors. Andy and Lana Wachowski as well as Tom Tykwer who directed Run Lola Run.

5. to better help explain how this movie came to be all 3 Directors Sat down to Give an intro to the Concept of the movie and the trailer. (which i will post as well)

so what do ya guys think? and once again i will say if you get the chance you should absolutly read the book.

I just accidently came across this movie preview some place else and watched it. Then I came on here and didn't realized you have posted this here long ago... I wished I watched it then. The movie has this very epic feel to it. Epic in the sense of measuring the scope of humanity: the basic instincts of love, life, and living.

The book seems like an interesting read. I'm going to read it and then go watch the movie to make a comparison since I kinda enjoy doing that.

For anyone who is curious check out the trailer of the movie, the second posted link Lemon Fresh posted. It's interesting to say the least.

A nearly 3 hour movie... it sounds long but I think it will work because most movies today in their 1.5 hour time frame lose a lot of details, between characters and relationships... hopefully it does it right. As someone who has never even heard of the book until the trailer, I thought the trailer made a lot of sense. I knew what it was going to be about and what the movie would be trying to chase after. (People in differnt time lines who happen to experience a link - a feeling - that binds them together through past and present... heck even Halle Barry's character says it and what it means to live the life you dream of in the means that life has given you).

I'll keep an eye out for this one for sure.