a tornado touch down in Circle City Missouri today, which is the town that i use in my story Country Bumpkin

it what i call a viilage with no gas Sta. and no store...just a big Circle street with maybe 30 home in a big circle..one way in...one way out

the twister hit there first...one man lost his life and his 12 year old son (at the time of this post) was taken to the hospital

the town is 12 mile west of where i live, as later as the storm got closer here the woman and i next door was watching the sky. i said to her there is a tornado in that area (north of us) she ask how i knew...i said the clouds are green looking..after i said that about two minute later the police scanner said there was one in that area, she said to me. wow you were right!!

i explain that people get the idea from video that twister are black...they are..but only if they touch down and gathers dirt. dust and whatever. they are lighter color, almost plain white until they touch the ground

i'm fine..done seen many of these storm in my life, and i will see more even if i don't want to

i read once that a person will only see one tornado in their lifetime!! that bull...the person that wrote that study live in New York City i bet? in front of Letterman studio

he sure didn't live in the heartland and mid-west of the USA

i pray for the people in Circle City...it too small to be found on the map..many never heard of it until my story...my thought is with them tonight