So, I can't be the only one here who is obsessed with RuPaul's Drag Race. 

I'm pretty much addicted to watching it, I love the comedy and performances especially. It amazes me how much work and talent goes into transforming from a man into a female illusionist, 

Anyway, Season 9 is starting, and lots of new queens have been added to mix. I see lots of talent and potential in every single one of them and I can't wait for more episodes.

My favorite queens so far are Nina Bonina (Banana Fofana Osama Bin Laden) Brown, Sasha Velour, and Shea Coulee, but Aja and Farrah have caught my eye as well.

Who are your favorites, and who do you think will make it the furthest? 

Attached is an image of one of the contestants Farrah Moan and holy moly, she's gorgeous. I hope she goes far :) 

Farrah.jpg

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Right now Eureka is my favorite. She reminds me of myself. Plus she's from down here in the south!

th.jpg

I like Eureka, but she definitely seems to be a bit too shady at times (it was disrespectful to keep calling Jaymes "Milwaukee" during Untucked in my opinion) 

12 hours ago, William King said:

It looks like a scream ??? (oops, isn't that another TV series - Scream Queens) omg they are soooooooo... Colourful!  That spectacle is reserved for American TV, you lucky boy, you've got them all to yourself ?

Haha, I've been wanting to get into Scream Queens but haven't watched any episodes yet. 

Also, I actually don't watch Drag Race on TV, I find it online as we don't get VH1 or Logo sadly. 

I'm pretty sure Drag Race is on Netflix in Europe, right? 

23 hours ago, Dylan said:

I like Eureka, but she definitely seems to be a bit too shady at times (it was disrespectful to keep calling Jaymes "Milwaukee" during Untucked in my opinion) 

There are only four Queens I can not stand Acid Betty, Phi-Phi O'Hara, Alyssa Edwards, and Violet Chachki. My all time faces were Bianca Del Rio, Bob The Drag Queen, and Lattice 'Mother F#$%&$' Royale

• Like 1
Just now, Wesley8890 said:

There are only four Queens I can not stand Acid Betty, Phi-Phi O'Hara, Alyssa Edwards, and Violet Chachki. My all time faces were Bianca Del Rio, Bob The Drag Queen, and Lattice 'Mother F#$%&$' Royale

Interesting, I didn't like Phi Phi but I love Alyssa. Especially in AS2, she's just so likable to me. I like Violet, but season 7 as a whole was underwhelming for me (with the exception of Trixie and Katya). I was very hyped up for Acid and she let me down, I definitely thought she'd be top 3. 

On the other hand, Bianca is my favorite queen to ever be on the show, and I love Latrice as well. I like Bob, but I was rooting for Kim and Naomi to be honest, even though I knew Bob deserved the crown more.

• Like 1

I was rooting for Kim Chi as well. Thorgy was a little over the top. I loved Katya. Alyssa was more likable in AS2. But I was rooting for Alaska the whole time. I swear though if I hear RoLaskaTox one more time I'll have an aneurysm! If Betty would have gotten into Nancy Grace better she probably would have won. I loved the Snatch game though for 8 especially when Bob switched characters. I thought Michelle would have blasted Derrick Berry for doing Brittany

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

I was rooting for Kim Chi as well. Thorgy was a little over the top. I loved Katya. Alyssa was more likable in AS2. But I was rooting for Alaska the whole time. I swear though if I hear RoLaskaTox one more time I'll have an aneurysm! If Betty would have gotten into Nancy Grace better she probably would have won. I loved the Snatch game though for 8 especially when Bob switched characters. I thought Michelle would have blasted Derrick Berry for doing Brittany

I loooove Alaska, but she became a lot less likable in AS2. I was rooting for Katya 100% and I'm still a bit salty about that, I do think that the producers swayed things in Alaska's favor a lot. Most of the season there was a bottom 3, but when Alaska fell into the bottom 3, they changed it to bottom 2. There were times when Alaska won the lipsync when I felt as if someone else should have, and Ru knew who had what lipstick so I really do feel like riggamoris was a thing that season lol. But still, Alaska deserved the crown, she's still one of my favorite queens, just after Katya and Bianca. 

• Like 1