Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Weebs Unite

Tiger

On 8/18/2017 at 7:21 PM, Tiger said:

Do you love manga and anime? Do you dream of 2D husbandos, perhaps even the occasional waifu? This chat is for you!

giphy.gif

Which episode is that? Definitely after the Invasion of Pain Arc, which is as far as I've seen on TV. The basic people at the TV station keep starting over from the pilot episode every time there's a schedule change! :angry:

But please, no spoilers! :P

12 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Which episode is that? Definitely after the Invasion of Pain Arc, which is as far as I've seen on TV. The basic people at the TV station keep starting over from the pilot episode every time there's a schedule change! :angry:

But please, no spoilers! :P

I'm not sure what episode, but it's during the war arc. I might be able to give you a ballpark. It's probably between 322 and 325. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Page Scrawler said:

Okay, thanks! I'll look forward to it in the future! :)

I haven't watched the final episodes either, mostly because I hate filler, but I read the manga. Thus, I read the ending. I felt like the series was rushed in the manga. Boruto is interesting so far.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Thanks to Netflix, I was able to put both of these Epics on my "Watched" list. :D

Have you been keeping up with Dragon Ball Super? 

@Tiger I'm sorry, sweetie. :hug: But, it's the honest truth: Dragon Ball and its spin-off series have just never been something that grabbed my interest. -_-

Yoite-and-Miharu-nabari-no-ou-13745975-4

Look! Yoite and Miharu from Nabari no Ou! :D

It's never explicitly stated that they're gay, but their friendship is certainly ambiguous enough to be construed that way. :gikkle:

On 10/28/2017 at 12:14 PM, Page Scrawler said:

I love the manga, it's a shame that it ended so abruptly. Sai is soooo sexy. :*)

Do you like JJBA? I do. Jotaro Kujo is one of my husbandos. :wub: 

Well, and young Joseph Joestar too. :D

obk_ZH00.gif  6Ea7PAL.gif

12 hours ago, Tiger said:

Do you like JJBA? I do. Jotaro Kujo is one of my husbandos. :wub: 

Well, and young Joseph Joestar too. :D

obk_ZH00.gif  6Ea7PAL.gif

Uhhhh....no comment. :P

6a22f54983b17fcd6623e14ad3473bdf.jpg

King, AKA Harlequin the Fairy King, and Diane, from Seven Deadly Sins. Although he's at least 1300 years old, King looks about 13, and I find his awkward crush on Diane hilarious. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

King, AKA Harlequin the Fairy King, and Diane, from Seven Deadly Sins. Although he's at least 1300 years old, King looks about 13, and I find his awkward crush on Diane hilarious. :lol:

I have a crush on Melodias. I'm ready for the next canonical season. It seems like I've been waiting forever. 

5862a4887890f1365b0f8cda664bbe18779d9c5d

Also, why is it I seem to be the only JoJo fan around here? 

tenor.gif

19 minutes ago, Tiger said:

I have a crush on Melodias. I'm ready for the next canonical season. It seems like I've been waiting forever. 

5862a4887890f1365b0f8cda664bbe18779d9c5d

I love Meliodas. He's awesome. I love how he and Ban collapsed Baste Prison and demolished the  barrier simply with the force of arm-wrestling! :rofl:

39 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

I love Meliodas. He's awesome. I love how he and Ban collapsed Baste Prison and demolished the  barrier simply with the force of arm-wrestling! :rofl:

They are amazing. I'm also quite fond of Merlin. 

Another series I love is Boku no Hero Academia! 

latest?cb=20160501163038

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Tiger said:

They are amazing. I'm also quite fond of Merlin. 

Another series I love is Boku no Hero Academia! 

latest?cb=20160501163038

That one looks interesting, but I haven't taken the time to look into it further. :)

2 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

That one looks interesting, but I haven't taken the time to look into it further. :)

I think all of the episodes so far have been dubbed and are available on Funimation. I've read most of the manga except for the last few weeks. I binge read it. 

• Like 1

On 9/26/2017 at 7:27 PM, Page Scrawler said:

Moribito was inspired by ancient Japan, actually. With that said, though, it's technically an alternate universe. :P

Hmmm. It seemed like the way people dressed was more like China though. 

• Haha 1

• 5 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Tiger said:

It's a good series. :blushing:

A favorite manga series of mine is La Esperança, by Chigusa Kawai. The artwork is very beautiful, and the story is touching. Although it's classified as Yaoi, there's no sex, though. Just a couple of sweet kisses. :gikkle: