plus i have a round robin going and i donno how to continue it

so my stories are last light (finished)

the sequel to that dawn (not finished)

and one that i haven't titled which is the round robin

please please please

i need reviews

please!

much love!!! :worship:

I don't want to ruffle any feathers with this post, I just wanted to point out that you probably haven't received any reviews due to the length of your chapters. It's hard for members to give you constructive feedback when your 10 chapters only comes to about 8000 words, the size of one decent chapter. That makes for ~800 words per chapter.

Take your time thinking up plot events and characters. Remember to put some description in between your dialogue. Craft a quality story and you'll naturally start getting more reviews.

Try starting a discussion in the 'efiction discussion' portion of this forum. Post in the 'non-hosted story announcements' when you post a new chapter. You might get new readers that way.

Good luck!

-db-

Hi, Wind Dancer. Ben, huh? ;) Good name, not that I'm partial for any reason. ;)

Heh, no problem about the links, you're still learning the ropes.

I'll need to read through them before I can really comment.

I did notice two things, looking at Last Light.

First, make sure you have chapters 2 and 3 linked in right. Currently, the third chapter shows a 2 in front of it, and chapter 2 isn't showing up, only chapter 3.

Second, be sure to put either a blank line between paragraphs or indent the first line of each paragraph, so it's clear where they are.

Dio's advice is good and friendly, Wind Dancer. ...Every writer starts somewhere, brand new. If you have a knack for it, it'll show.

It's difficult to get readers sometimes. Not that I'd know much about it really as I'm pretty new to all this myself.

You can put hours of work into a story, and feel really good about releasing that story to the world but it's never enough unless you have readers to give you their opinions.