Razor

Naruto  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Naruto?

• I love Naruto! It rocks!
    • I freakin' HATE that stupid show!
    • Naruto? What's Naruto?
    • I don't really care.

I wanted to know if anybody else on GA loves Naruto as much as I do. I was pondering the idea of an in depth Naruto fanfic with an alternate storyline (not to mention without the 100 or so episodes of filler... ~hisses~). So, what's everybody think about the best anime ever made? :P

You probably should have prefaced this post by explaining what the heck it is, first. But...meh. My roommate is obsessed with this show. I see it whether I like it or not.

For those of you who aren't aware, this show is probably like what Harry Potter was to the literary world--but in Japan.

I could see you easily making the plot...boyxboy. I think you'll get more attention though on a site like fanfiction.net, rather than here. But...that's just imho :music: . I'd hate to battle wits with rabid fangirls myself, they scratch.

-db-

Good point...

Naruto is the best anime ever made. A quick summary: Naruto Uzumaki is a genin (low-class ninja) in Konoha village. He is the vessel for the Nine-tails, a vicious fox-demon who was sealed away by the Fourth Hokage (leader of the village) into Naruto as a newborn, sacrificing the Hokage's life in the process to save the village. Naruto faces much rejection, many obstacles, and constant difficulty, but through it all remains sure that he will someday become the most powerful ninja in the village and obtain the title of Hokage. :D Tis very inspirational, if I do say so myself.

So WATCH THE SHOW... but not the English version. The English version sucks. Watch the Japanese with subtitles, yesh!

And let a rabid fangirl come after me... she'll just meet up with a rabid fanboy. :D

i love Naruto! I have 200+ episodes in Japanese with subtitles. Those are the best, unlike the ones they show on Cartoon Network. I've read the doujinshi mangas of SasukexNaruto or KakashixIruka, but I'm not a fan of those. Fanfics would be great but it might be hard to understand if people never heard of it.

Guest captain x3

actually i watched it like.....3 years ago.

just because it was sitting in my friend's house. (who knows...)

but i never really get hooked.

and my ex-boyfriend REALLY liked this show. but then he dumped me. so now i REALLY don't like this show.

but now my other friend always watches this with her older brother too ahah.

so i get stuck with those 2 watching :D

You probably should have prefaced this post by explaining what the heck it is, first. But...meh. My roommate is obsessed with this show. I see it whether I like it or not.

For those of you who aren't aware, this show is probably like what Harry Potter was to the literary world--but in Japan.

-db-

Hey Dio,

clever man ! but where can I find it ????

Old (probably too old) bob

Naruto is one of those shows that got on my nerves really really quickly. Then again, I'm not much of a fan of the shounen genre, so maybe I don't have that much of a right to really talk against Naruto. Give me a nice ol' psychological anime (Paranoia Agent, anyone?), or a some funny shoujo (Ouran High School Host Club, Kyou Kara Maou!), or cute BL (We are on GA after all) and I'll be a happy camper.

Naruto is one of those shows that got on my nerves really really quickly.

It would probably irk me less if I had a subtitled version to watch. The only episodes I've ever seen were dubbed on Cartoon Network, and there are very few anime series(es?) that I've seen with *good* English voice overs.

-Dez

Naruto is one of those shows that got on my nerves really really quickly. Then again, I'm not much of a fan of the shounen genre, so maybe I don't have that much of a right to really talk against Naruto. Give me a nice ol' psychological anime (Paranoia Agent, anyone?), or a some funny shoujo (Ouran High School Host Club, Kyou Kara Maou!), or cute BL (We are on GA after all) and I'll be a happy camper.

Hehe, I can't seem to make up my mind on Paranoia Agent. Sometimes I rather like it, sometimes I just have to sit back and go "dubya tee eff mate?" So I dunno, haha.

Never seen either of the other two you mentioned *shrug*

Personally I always liked Trigun, haha. <3 Vash :D And omg, Wolfwood :,( Fullmetal Alchemist rocks my socks too, as did Wolf's Rain.

I have Gravitation around here somewhere, keep meaning to watch it and keep forgetting *mutter* A friend also gave me the Final Fantasy anime once *rofl* and I think I watched one episode, have to check out the rest sometime. I can barely remember anything about it so I don't know if I liked it or not *snicker*

Edited by jalaki

It would probably irk me less if I had a subtitled version to watch. The only episodes I've ever seen were dubbed on Cartoon Network, and there are very few anime series(es?) that I've seen with *good* English voice overs.

-Dez

If you want, I can upload episodes for you or for anyone who wants them. I have them in subtitled version and I totally agree with you about English voice overs. I think dubbed versions sucks. When Naruto keeps saying "You better believe it" several times, i feel like choking him. :angry: