homepage

writeincode

Ignore that. Just read her blog.

Her blog is gone to, but her member profile page is still there. It can be read there.

After a recent brief PM exchange I had with her, I can't say I'm surprised. Too Bad. I was enjoying "Are You Christian?"

:(:(

Rick

Her blog is gone to, but her member profile page is still there. It can be read there.

After a recent brief PM exchange I had with her, I can't say I'm surprised. Too Bad. I was enjoying "Are You Christian?"

:(:(

Rick

Could someone explain what has happened. All I now see above the avatar is "Former Member." :(

Jack

The Former Member tag is used for those people that requested their account be closed. We don't want to spread rumors, so it's best if you ask the member(s) why they left, as it was their decision and not ours.

As many of you saw, Krista did leave us. She did so on her own free will as did the other 'Former Members'. She said she'll most likely be posting on a new site soon, so keep your eyes open for it.

As for this thread, I don't want it to turn into a "Where did 'X' member go? Why'd they leave? What happened? How come? Who else left?" discussion. If you have questions, please come to us in private to talk with us about it.

We'll be posting an announcement soon regarding Krista's leaving so please be patient.

Joe

The Former Member tag is used for those people that requested their account be closed. We don't want to spread rumors, so it's best if you ask the member(s) why they left, as it was their decision and not ours.

As many of you saw, Krista did leave us. She did so on her own free will as did the other 'Former Members'. She said she'll most likely be posting on a new site soon, so keep your eyes open for it.

As for this thread, I don't want it to turn into a "Where did 'X' member go? Why'd they leave? What happened? How come? Who else left?" discussion. If you have questions, please come to us in private to talk with us about it.

We'll be posting an announcement soon regarding Krista's leaving so please be patient.

Joe

Understandable, but...how are we supposed to contact them to ask them, when they're gone?

I didn't mean to be controversial or spreaed rumors. I just thought maybe there was a goodbye post I missed, that's all.

Joe

I hope it's for busy life reasons and nothing else. Krista... I hope you the best hun.