Transformers Trailer...

Myr

• Site Administrator

I'm getting more and more interested in July 2007. With Live Free or Die Hard, Pirates of the Carribbean 3, Harry Potter 5, and Transformers all coming... summer is really looking up for cool movies.

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/transformers_hd.html

2007 is going to rock in general anyway... Ghostrider, Spiderman 3, Shrek 3...

• Site Administrator

There is a nice scene with Shia LaBeouf running away. He's wearing tight jeans. mmmmm

Transformers was shot in Detroit a few years ago, like 2003 type time ago. At the time i was just walking around (i lived there for my first 8 years and have a ton of friends still there) and didnt know what they were shooting. They let people walk in the background but they told us all not to make a scene (like a fight or anything) that would look out of the norm for a big town. Not even going to TOUCH on Detroit being anything like a normal big city lol.

But yeah, idk why anyone would want to shoot in Detroit. Its not a nice city, and they shot near the big arm/fist statue so its gotta be in there somewhere (damn that CGI editing.....its not gonna be in there lol). But im in the background somewhere in some scene.

i cant wait till spider-man 3 and the new superman movie (dont think its out in 07 but oh well).

Using parenthesis too much,

Ian ^_^