"Bash" by RKnapp

Guest Kitty

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

You're a bad man... :P

Does this mean I have to wait another three months for the Spring anthology to find out what happens next? <_< Or will you somehow incorporate the story into the Fairy Tale anthology?

Seriously, you have an interesting story here. How much is Ryan projecting his insecurities onto the situation versus how much is he reading accurately what is going on?

I guess I'm going to have to be patient to find out the answers....

Heh. Thanks Graeme, I'm not sure if I'm going to continue it as another anthology (gotta make it interesting, you know?). Though, I've thought about creating a blog and using that to make new installments, instead of using (so-to-speak) the anthology. I'd rather see what other people think of it though, at which point I'll outline the scenes in my head, make them work with eachother, and do it. Until then, I have work in the morning (who the hell opens on new years day? and in the frickin' morning?? gah!).

I agree with Graeme, that was eeeevil, leaving us hanging! :P

This was great, and a great follow-up to your fall anthology. I wonder what is up with Jake thoguh! And that vision, what did it mean. Why UCLA, too? Questions, questions!

:2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

Well that brings me back to my previous post... so far CJ and Graeme like it... would anyone be opposed to me starting a blog for the purpose of continuing this story? It goes a lot further than this... eventually having as many as three conflicts at one time.

• Site Administrator

Is there a reason you'd want to do it as a blog, rather than a set of eFiction posts?

I certainly don't object, I'm just curious as to the choice of posting.

Well that brings me back to my previous post... so far CJ and Graeme like it... would anyone be opposed to me starting a blog for the purpose of continuing this story? It goes a lot further than this... eventually having as many as three conflicts at one time.

I'm all for you continuing it in any way you want, but I echo Graeme's question: Why not eFiction chapters?

Looking forward to seeing it, however you do it! :great:

CJ

Maybe its the lack of sleep, but I'm not sure what you mean... you mean post it right here in the eFiction Discussion forum?

No, I think they are suggesting that you post it in the eFiction area of the site, where the eFiction authors post their stories (the stories that are discussed here in the ... *ahem* ... eFiction discussion forum.) All GA members may post their stories and poems in eFiction. At present, there are 99 people who have posted stories as eFiction writers. If you hurry up, you can be number 100. ;)

Go to the top of any forum page and look for the "eFiction" button on the dark blue horizontal menu bar. Click on it, and it will take you to the main eFiction page. Once there, go to the left side menu, which has links to the "help" page and other informational pages.

You might also check out the information regarding eFiction that is included in the site FAQs.

Robbie, I'm responding to your question, but also for anyone else who happens to be reading it and wondering what eFiction is about. :)

Kitty

Sounds glorious! I'll probably see to outlining what I want to do (don't want to have it trail off at any point and die, heh) tonight, though I just finished dling all five season of QAF and it has my rapt attention.

You could probably do what I do, use the blog for a rough draft, and then post it in final draft somewhere else, like say here. For soem reason, I work better typing into a blog than into word. Word doesn't like me.

As for "Bash," I'm curious what happened in the intervening months, so if you do turn this into a regular thing, I hope you include that in your outline. These two stories are so different in tone that I feel like I want something to connect them, you know what I mean? Anyways, best of luck with that.

--Gabe

• 3 weeks later...