Blue Sky

I've been posting parts of my new story as I've written it and I'm hoping that there might be some feedback for me. It's a concept that I've wanted to write about for quite a while involving a genre of fiction that I've felt is somewhat narrow-minded in a lot of ways.

My main goal is to write an inter-racial gay love story that doesn't have feelings of fetishizing or stereotyping going on. I decided to write the love interest as an Asian guy because they seem to be either objectified or ignored in many parts of the gay community. My overall aim is to explore new territory like I would any other erotic concept (celebrities, college guys, etc.)

If you have any thoughts, opinions, suggestions, requests, criticisms, etc. I'd be more than happy to hear them! Hopefully, I've suceeded but feel free to let me know if I haven't.

Dear Fear,

I read what you have on Blue Sky and it's a good story. It moves a little slow at times but over all it kept my interest. It would be nice to know alittle more about the two main characters but maybe we could learn more as the story progressed.

What sex there was was done with good taste and enhanced the story and was not the main attraction of it.

I look foward to reading the rest of the story.

Take care, :)

Mike Sanchez :sword: